Chapter 174 The scumbag appears

Börja om från början

Then Wan Xiangxiang spotted Wang Cheng walking out of the trees on the other side.

Thousands of sounds ■ "...

Empire:"……"

Surely no one can escape the fire of gossip?

Le Zhangyi looked interested: "Ninth Junior Brother, it turns out you are here too."

Wan Xiangxiang..." What should I do if I feel that I have come out in vain? Wan Xiangxiang tried to cover up the truth: "I just came out for a walk, and I didn't expect that senior brother and senior Wang are also here. What a coincidence. " Le Zhangyi didn't argue with him. Several people entered the studio. Before Shen Jichen arrived, Wang Cheng couldn't hold back his curiosity: "Elder brother, I heard that this Qin Shen used to be a couple with our master. Son? "He said and pointed with two thumbs.

Wan Xiangxiang secretly thought that it was not good, Senior Wang was really merciless. When he saw his senior brother defending his master so much, he felt that there was something fishy between the master and his disciples. Unexpectedly, Wang Cheng asked stupidly! But he also wanted to know, so Wan Xiangxiang quietly pricked up his ears.

Le Hong glanced at the two of them and snorted coldly: "How can that kind of scum be worthy of being compared with Master." After saying that, he turned around and left.

Xiao Wang was about to leave, but Wan Xiangxiang grabbed his arm and pulled him back: "Senior Wang! Don't leave, come and tell me what's going on!" He didn't dare to touch Le Hongyi. Ni Lin, but he is not afraid of the royal city!

Xiao Wangdao, what's going on? "

Wanxiangxiang n "Of course it's that Qin Shen, what's going on with the master?"

Xiao Wang lowered his voice and discussed the factory with Wan Xiangxiang. "I also heard what others said. I don't know if it is true. I heard that our master and that person were a couple before."

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin, he was indeed a scumbag! They are all married and have children! Asked: "What happened next?"

Xiao Wang told the news he heard one by one.

And speaking of the fact that both of them were geniuses among armor makers when they were young, a fight was inevitable. After fighting, they naturally became a couple.

The two have been in love for more than 20 years. Until Qin Shen became obsessed with the research and production of advanced mechas, Shen Jichen would help him with suggestions from the beginning. But if this mecha could be developed so easily, how could Mo Tianxuan still be so crazy back then? Dropped?

Qin Shen also seemed to be possessed. In the end, before breaking up with Shen Jichen, he hooked up with Mo Tianxuan's junior Mo Sijie. Shen Jinchen was naturally kept in the dark until the pregnant Mo Sijie came to the door.

Later, for some reason, Shen Jichen broke up with the Shen family. At that time, Shen Jiichen was just a level 10 armor master. After he had no relationship with the Shen family, he directly joined the Emperor Yao Academy.

Later, there was news that Qin Shen and Mo Sijie were getting married. Not long after their marriage, Qin Shen went out to travel and have adventures.

The elder brother heard that Qin Shen got married and traveled around the planets after the marriage, so Le Zhangyi packed up his things and chased after him. Xiao Wang said mysteriously: "Do you know what the senior brother is doing?"

Although Wan Xiangxiang was speechless at such a general summary of Xiao Wang, he was very interested in the fact that the elder brother chased him out. Could it be that the elder brother had a crush on Qin Shen? She leaned in and listened to him: "What are you doing?"

Xiao Wang said with a smile: "I heard that Senior Brother is chasing Qin Shen out. If you encounter him, you will beat him once. If you encounter him, beat him once! Hahaha..."

Is Senior Brother so mighty? Wan Xiangxiang admired him: "Elder brother is really thoughtful. He has traveled to so many places just to chase a scumbag."

Xiao Wang said: "Actually, it's not that. You don't know, right? The master's mental power was injured before, and the senior brother was looking for a treatment for him outside. But recently, the master's mental power has recovered. If it weren't for the mental damage, If you drag me down, Master must have become a level 12 armor master long ago."

Wan Xiangxiang was curious: "How could Master's mental power be damaged?"

I didn’t know that Xiao Wang had no choice but to spread his hands! "Wang Cheng has only been with Shen Jichen for four years, how can he know what happened before.

Wan Xiangxiang is even more curious! What's the matter! This is all half talk and half leave. Can you not let him figure it out on his own?

Ever since Qin Shen was beaten by his senior brother, he hadn't seen him again for a short period of time.

Wan Xiangxiang thought that this person might have gone silent.

Senior brother Le Zhangyi seemed to have received some news that day and went out with a bad look.

Not long after the senior brother left, Qin Shen came to the studio holding a large bouquet of flowers.

When Wan Xiangxiang saw this person, he didn't open the door. I thought, if this person wants to show off, he should go back when no one opens the door. Qin Shen stood for a while and saw no one opened the door. Instead of leaving, he started to shout to Men Jinchen, it's me, please open the door. Door bar. "

Although Shen Jinchen's studio occupies an entire floor on the top floor, there are other staff members on this floor. Many people were called out by this man's voice to see the situation.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't expect that this man could be so shameless. Wan Xiangxiang didn't want his master's affairs to become known to everyone, so he had no choice but to accept his fate and open the door for him. As soon as my senior brother left, this man came up with his back legs. If he said there was nothing wrong with him, I wouldn't believe him even if he was beaten to death.

Wan Xiangxiang took a closer look and saw that except for some wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, he looked like a human being. Holding flowers in his hands, he looked confident and looked like a successful person. No wonder his master had fallen in love with such a scumbag before.

Wan Xiangxiang said without a pleasant tone: "Mr. Qin, you are disturbing the people."

Qin Shen smiled appropriately, as if he wasn't the one shouting outside just now. "I want to know where Jinchen is?"

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes at this man's obviousness. Secretly sent a message to senior brother, informing people to come back as soon as possible.

The other side calmly stopped Qin Shen: "Mr. Qin, it's a bad luck that you came here. My master happened to be making the mecha center today, and he probably won't be free at night. Otherwise, why don't you come over tomorrow?"

As soon as Wan Liangxiang finished speaking, Shen Jichen's laboratory door opened with a click, and Shen Jichen walked out. Wan Xiangxiang: "..." Oh my god, my face hurts!

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at Shen Jichen resentfully, Master, can't you save some face for your apprentice?

Qin Shen was stunned when he saw Shen Jichen: "Jinchen, are you here to see me?" He handed the bouquet over, "I chose this specially for you, do you like it?"

Shen Jinchen glanced at him indifferently: "There is no need to bring this kind of thing to coax women in front of me. You should go back and give it to your wife."

Qin Shen sighed and said: "Jinchen, are you still blaming me? You know that I don't like her, and I will only have you in my heart for the rest of my life. Don't worry, I have applied for divorce from her, and we will be together soon." We can be together again.”

Wan Xiangxiang’s heart was filled with sorrow! What a standard scumbag line! I took a breath, I knew this man was shameless, but I didn’t expect this man to be so shameless!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com