Chapter 171 The master is so awesome

Start from the beginning

I couldn't think of a reason, so I gave up. Anyway, I would know the answer the next day.

Wan Xiangxiang arrived at the scene the next day and walked in according to the box number given by Shen Jichen.

After entering the box, I realized that there were quite a lot of people inside, including his senior brothers and sisters.

Wan Xiangxiang said hello one by one, saying that he was the youngest here.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to ask something, but there were too many people and he didn't know how to ask, so he just pretended to be quail.

The mecha that Shen Jichen was going to auction was placed at the finale. Wan Xiangxiang noticed that in addition to the people who came to buy things, there were also some reporters present.

After dozens of rounds of auctions, it was finally the turn of Shen Jichen's mecha to be auctioned.

The host Yan Xiaoyan said: "Next is our final auction item. I believe many people know Shen Jichen, the armor-making master."

At this point, Wan Xiangxiang inexplicably noticed a few unusual smells, and his hair stood up.

Shen Jinchen glanced at him and said, "You have a very keen intuition."

The auction host continued: "As we all know, Master Shen Jinchen was an outstanding eleventh-level armor master more than ten years ago. However, he has concentrated on studying mechas and educating his disciples in these years, so no new works have been released. Today we Several mechas made by Master Shen Jichen will be auctioned."

The people in the audience were a little excited. The one Shen Jinchen could put up for auction was undoubtedly the eleventh-level mecha. Even if he didn't buy it, it was extremely difficult to see the true appearance of the eleventh-level mecha.

The host took out the space button and released the mecha inside. "Everyone must be guessing what level this mecha is. I tell you responsibly. This is not an eleventh-level mecha. When the people below hear this The words were met with boos. The host Xiaoxiao ignored everyone's contempt and asked the staff to come up and test the values ​​on the spot. When the test values ​​came out, everyone was in an uproar.

"That's right, this is not a level 11 mecha, but a level 12 superpower mecha!"

Although the response has been great, there are definitely not many people who will buy it. Level 12 superpower users are not available everywhere.

Shen Jiichen had naturally sent invitation letters to all the twelve-level superpowers who could find traces. As for whether they would come, he didn't know. However, the level 12 superpower users from Diyao Academy will definitely come to support him.

He didn't say beforehand that the auction was for level 12 superpower mechas, so he couldn't tell who would come. However, many level 12 superpowers still used level 11 superpower mechas, and they usually received orders from ten people. Invitations from first-level armor masters will not be easily rejected.

After all, the failure rate of level 12 supernatural mechas is too high. If an ordinary level 12 armor maker wants to make a supernatural mecha, it will be difficult for him to succeed without failing hundreds of times.

And level 12 materials are hard to find. Many level 12 attribute materials are in very dangerous places. Generally, only level 12 superpowers dare to enter and leave these places. This also resulted in a shortage of level 12 mechas.

This time, Shen Juichen's level 12 mecha was not one, but three! His original plan was to build five level 12 super-powered mechas, but the production of two-attribute super-powered mechas completely failed, and in the end only three were successful.

Even if it takes more than a dozen failures to complete once, it is dozens of times better than those level 12 armor masters who fail hundreds of times to succeed once.

The auction of these twelve-level mechas will be based on the status of the mecha materials. Whoever bids more will get this mecha.

Of course, Shen Juichen's purpose this time is not to sell mechas in exchange for materials. His purpose is to tell the world that he, Shen Juichen, is a twelfth-level armor-making master!

Taking out three mechas at once means that he is still a master of armor making with a high success rate! The reporters at the scene were also allowed in by Shen Jinchen in order to facilitate the spread of his identity more quickly.

In this way, no matter whether there is a level 12 superpower mecha or not, the twelfth-level superpower user will give him some face, and it will be more convenient for him to cover his apprentice. If someone wants to take a peek at his apprentice's belongings, he must first ask him if he is willing to do so.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little surprised! My master is actually a level 12 armor master! Look up at all the senior brothers and sisters! Everyone's expressions were a bit confused! Wan Xiangxiang teased: "Master, you kept it a secret!"

Shen Jinchen glanced at him. What am I hiding? "It's just that I didn't say it.

Wan Xiangxiang twitched the corner of his mouth, I understand, I understand. "

After the auction of the three mechas was completed, Shen Jinchen said, "You and I will meet a few people tomorrow and come to the studio at 9:30." "

Everyone dispersed, and only senior brothers Le Zhangyi and Shen Jichen left together.

The next day Wan Xiangxiang went to the studio and found Le Zhangyi there. He said hello: "Senior Brother! Good morning."

Le Zhang smiled and said, "Good morning, Ninth Junior Brother. Wan Xiangxiang asked, "Is Master here? Why don't you see Senior Wang? "

Le Zhang said: "Junior brother has gone back to class. Now I will take over the chores here." This is just a euphemism to say that Wangcheng asked him to send him away.

Wan Xiangxiang raised his eyebrows: "Senior Brother, you have so many things to do, why do you come here to be an assistant?"

Le Zhangyi was Shen Jichen's early disciple. There was more than 20 years between them. In the world of super-long-lived superpowers, being in their twenties was really nothing.

Le Zhangyi is already a tenth-level armor-making master, and he will be promoted to an eleventh-level armor-making master in a short time! In terms of armor-making talent, he is definitely not as good as Shen Jichen, but Le Zhangyi is an eleventh-level late-level psychic and an adventurer who travels among various planets.

Although his superpowers are not as high as Shen Jichen's, when it comes to force value, it is definitely higher than Shen Jichen's. Shen Jiichen devoted himself to researching mechas. Although he had been promoted to level 12 with superpowers, his force value was much worse than his armor-making skills.

Le Zhang said indifferently: "When you have enough fun, you will come back naturally. The outside world is just like that. There is nothing strange after seeing too much."

Wan Xiangxiang felt that his eldest brother didn't look like an adventurer, but more like a young man with a good family background.

The two chatted for a few words, and Shen Jinchen walked out.

When Shen Jinchen saw Wan Xiang, he said, "Let's go while those old guys are still there."

Wan Xiangxiang followed Shen Jichen, and Le Zhangyi followed suit.

Shen Jinchen turned around and glared at him: "Why are you following me?"

Le Zhang said casually: "Master, you can also take me to see the world. You can't just take the ninth junior brother with you." It seemed a bit like being a rogue and coquettish.

Shen Jinchen looked strange and said dryly: "Then follow."

I didn’t expect that senior brother could be so good at curing Master’s illness? But it was so weird that the eldest brother acted coquettishly at such an old age, Wan Liangxiang secretly cursed.

After getting on the aircraft, the group of people came to a relatively private place in Diyao. Thousands of noises had never been heard here before, but this area seemed to be off-limits to students.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com