Your Fault

Salt 18~

Alya Salt

Marinette x Male!Lila/Adrien x OC

Adrien laughed so much that he started crying. Elise was just the best. Who was Elise? Well she was a make-up artist intern who was well on her way to becoming one of the top make-up artists. She was like Marinette and designing. Young but well-talented. Elise was quite beautiful, kind and absolutely hilarious. She had beautiful long blonde hair put in a braid and had the most gorgeous deep blue ocean eyes, that were framed by her black glasses. When she had first started working there, Adrien was the one who had approached her first, given that in the two weeks she was at his photoshoots, she wouldn't even look at him. Instead she would watch Merinda, his make-up artist, get the models ready for the shoot. Her eyes would glow and she would be frantically taking notes and drawing and shading. This was what drew him to her. The passion in her eyes. When they did talk, she was shy at first but after mutliple interactions, he fell for her. He was 16 and after many interactions with different people, he knew had fallen in love with this girl. She didn't treat him like glass. She didn't look at him like he was a prize. Instead she just had fun with him, like he was a normal boy. After 2 months, he asked her out on a date. He introduced her to Marinette, who was now rising as MDC. Only a few people knew that she was MDC, since she had decided to stay anonymous. To give Elise a try to practice using what she learnt, Elise would now and practice make-up on Juleka, who was now model for MDC. Juleka didn't mind, since she wanted to give Elise a chance to grow her skills. 

Adrien and Elise artived at the restaraunt ready for a double date with Marinette and Lionel. 

2 years ago, Lionel had come to Francais Dupont, and while he was distant from them all, barely talking about himself or to others, he seemed to enjoy speaking with Adrien, and occassionally Chloe. When he mentioned he knew Jagged Stone, Adrien immediately told him about Marinette. This was when Adrien noticed something about Lionel. He only talked about his life with Adrien and not with the other kids. After Lionel found out that Marinette herself had connections to people like Jagged Stone, and Clara Nightingale, he started talking to her too. Adrien decided to speak with Marinette about this and after a bit of discussion, they realised that only them both and Chloe knew about Lionel's connections to celebrities, due to his travelling. His mother was an Italian ambassador and due to this he would met many people around the world. Now she was finally a senior ambassador, and she would stay here in France. They decided to speak to Lionel about this.

"I always had fake friends. Who just wanted to use my connections. That's why I decided that if I'm going to stay in Paris, I want to be careful about who I hang out with", Lionel admitted. 

Marinette felt sorry for him. It now made sense. Adrien was a famous model. Chloe was the mayor's daughter. Marinette knew few celebrities through her designing. That's why he only chose to open up to them. 

"You should know that our class is nothing like that", Marinette said softly.

"Yeah. Actually you should know that many have them are quite popular. Juleka is actually Jagged Stone's daughter. Her, Ivan and Rose are in the band kitty section. Rose also knows Prince Ali. Nathaniel is the illustrator of the popular Ladybug comic. Alix and Kim are going to compete nationally. Max got an award for his AI. Mylene is a leading spokesperson in environmental issues. Alya runs the Ladyblog, which is now covering other news, since Ladybug has retired. Nino is a pretty popular DJ, and has released some popular tunes", Adrien beamed, at his classmates accomplishments.

"So, they won't use me. Pretend to be my friends? Actually like me?", Lionel asked. 

After that day the class saw a change in him. Adrien and Marinette explained the issue to them. While some were a bit suspicious as to how a 14 year old had many contacts to celebrities, he was quick to show proof. A few were sceptical, while others were happy that Lionel was warming up to them. In a few days, Lionel had become part of the class. After a year and a half, Lionel managed to get the courage, especially after Adrien and Nino told him there were many guys interested in her, to ask Marinette out. They had now been going strong for 6 months.