Too Good to Be True

Salt 15~

Lila Salt - Class Sugar

Adrienette

"You run the ladyblog!?", Lila asked surprised.

"Yep! Its the most viewed blog in all of Paris, dedicated to Ladybug", Alya beamed with pride.

This is it! This is my chance to become famous!, Lila thought. 

"You know, I'm actually bestfriends with Ladybug. After she saved my life, we've been like this", Lila lies, crossing her fingers.

 "Wow really!?", Alya asked.

"Yes! You can interview me if you like, I mean, I am her bestfriend", Lila showed off. 

"Hey Alya!", Marinette greeted, as she walked in.

"Hey girl! Have you met Lila?", Alya asked.

"No...Hi! Are you new here?", Marinette asked, as they walked up to the classroom. 

"Yeah, I just moved here from Italy", Lila smiled.

"Italy? That's a nice place. Anyway, I'm the class president, so if you ever need anything, you can come ask me!", Marinette gave her a warm welcome. 

As they entered the classroom, Lila eyes immediately fell on the Adrien Agreste?! She couldn't believe it. The famous model was in this class?! She knew she had to make him hers. That way she can finally get the money and fame she deserved. 

"Hi, are you Adrien Agreste?", Lila asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes. 

"Um, yea. Are you new here?", Adrien replied.

"Yes, I'm Lila Rossi! I just moved here from Italy. You know, I used to model back in Italy too", Lila lied, sitting next to him.

"Really?", Adrien asked shocked.

"Yeah. Maybe you and I can model sometime", Lila suggested. 

"You would have to ask my father", Adrien nervously chuckled. 

"I'm sure he would be happy to do a couple shoot for his new line", Lila smiled, getting closer to Adrien. 

"You're Ladybug's bestfriend and a model?", Alya asked.

"Who's Ladybug's bestfriend?", Adrien asked.

"Lila", Alya answered, "But I need to check that with Ladybug"

"Check with her?", Lila asked, confused. 

"Yes. As a reporter, I must always fact-check", Alya proudly stated. 

"Well, I also know Prince Ali!", Lila flaunted, knowing that she can't use Ladybug to lie anymore

"Really?"

"Yeah, we've done so much charity work together", Lila smiled. 

"But, Prince Ali hasn't mentioned you at all", Rose butted in. 

"What do you mean?", Lila turned around confused. 

"Well I do charity work with Prince Ali, everytime he comes to Paris and he's never mentioned a Lila Rossi. But I could ask him, I have him on speed dial", Rose explained. 

"Jagged Stone wrote a song about me, after I saved his kitten from being run over by a plane", Lila spouted.

"My dad never had a kitten, nor did he right a song about you", Juleka said, surprising everyone, as she was usually quiet.

"DAD!?", Lila asked shocked. 

"Yeah, Adrien isn't the only one famous you know", Alya answered.

"Juleka is Jagged Stone's daughter, and her and Rose, as well as Ivan are in the Kitty Section band. Alya is famous for her ladyblog, and her amazing articles and unique footages. Mylene is well known for both her environmental protests and her amazing acting skills. Nathaniel draws the famous Ladybug comic, which he does with Marc, a boy from another class. Alix and Kim have competed in sports up to national level, which have gotten them pretty famous. Nino is a well-know DJ. And everyone knows Chloe and Sabrina, since Chloe is the mayor's daughter and Sabrine is her best friend", Marinette explained, beaming with pride at all of her friends' accomplishment. 

Lila was shocked to hear that all these people, that looked like normal teenagers, were famous in one way or another. No way she could compete with that and get the fame and popularity she deserved. But she was Lila Rossi! She could lie her way out of this!

"Well I just said all those things to see what type of people you were, because people always used me for my connections", Lila lied, crocodile tears forming. 

"What do you mean?", Adrien asked.

"And what connections?", Alya bombarded, "We literally disproved your so called conections to Jagged Stone and Prince Ali"

"Well, I'm dating that new designer, MDC..."

Laughter erupted throught the class, interuppting Lila's lie.

"Why are you all laughing at me?", Lila asked, crying more fake tears, trying to hug Adrien.

"Because, Lie-la, everyone knows that I'm dating MDC. SHE is the only one my father approves of", Adrien smiled proudly.

"She!?", Lila asked shocked. 

She has assumed that MDC was a guy. And Adrien was taken!? This can't be happening! He was supposed to be hers!

"Who??", Lila asked, her real snake face showing.

"Its me! And you're in my seat", Marinette replied, scaring Lila.

Lila looked around and saw that no one was amused with her lies.

"Ugh!! Why can't you all just be dumb!?", Lila shrieked, as she walked off to the back of the class. 

Her plan had failed. She had planned to make them her sheep, her servants, and she would be on the top. But she had picked the wrong class. She growled as Marinette slipped in her seat next to Adrien, and at how the class just ignored her now. 

Guess her lies were too good to be true.

**********************************************************************

Yeah lol

i just wanted to do a quick one on Lila's lies being called out immediately

Yeah

there wasn't really much lila salt in season 4

but like if Alya knows Marinette is Ladybug, why can't she put two and two together and realise that Lila is lyinggggggg?? 😒😒😒😒

But anywayyyyyyyy, hope you all are enjoying this book so far. I know there is a lot of slow updates, same with my other books.

But please vote, comment and followw!!

- Marshmallow c: