Listened to Him

Salt 6~

Class Salt 

Felinette

Felix was not excited about having to spend the rest of his school year in Paris. Especially since it was his last year. And he was absolutely not very enthusiastic about having to be in the same class as his sunshine cousin, Adrien Agreste, and his classmates. He hadn't seen them since the prank he pulled, that had gotten Adrien's friends akumatised. 

If there was one good thing about having to spend his last semester of schooling at Paris, with his oblivious cousin, was that girl. That beautiful girl, with shining midnight hair, and delicate bluebell eyes. But no matter how much he tried, he couldn't forget Marinette. Felix was very good when it came to people. Not making friends, of course, but knowing their feelings. And he knew she was madly in love with his cousin, but yet, he himself was in love with this angel. Sure he had only met her once, but he immediately knew she was one of a kind. Forcing himself to get up, he got ready for school, and headed downstairs, where Adrien's bodyguard would be picking him up. Felix refused to stay with his uncle, so he was staying at Chloe's hotel. 

"Hey Felix! Are you excited?", Adrien asked.

"Excited isn't the word I would choose to use", Felix replied.

"Well, just before we get there, I need to tell you something. So my girlfriend-"

"You have a girlfriend?", Felix interrupted. It's probably that girl, he thought. He hadn't realised how much he liked her until this point. And hearing that she was now his cousin's girlfriend, made him quiet angry.

"Yeah, her name is Lila Rossi. We've been dating for 2 years now", Adrien explained.

"Lila Rossi? Italian, I presume?", Felix guessed.

"Yeah. She's really great. She used to tell stories, some of them which weren't true, but now that she made friends, she's stopped", his cousin laughed.

"You mean, she told lies?", Felix asked.

"She used to, but after talking to her about it, she told me the reason why, so I helped her and then we started dating", Adrien explained, with a dreamy look on his face.

"What about that girl with blue hair and blue eyes?", Felix asked. He was curious as to what had happened.

"You mean Marinette? I don't know what happened to her. One day we were friends, the next day we weren't", Adrien said sadly.

"Do you think it has something to with Lila, perhaps?", Felix said.

"Actually, it does. Marinette doesn't like Lila, and says she's a liar. I don't understand why she doesn't give her a chance. But now because of that, no one wants to be friends with Marinette. She should've listened to me", Adrien explained.

Felix could only stare at his cousin. Was Adrien really that stupid and clueless?

When they got to school, everyone was surrounding Felix, but the glare he gave sent them away faster than they had come.

"Hey Adrien", a voice screeched.

"Lila", Adrien greeted.

Felix took one look at the Italian girl with sausages hanging from her head and knew instantly she had no fashion sense. 

"Hi, you must be Adrien's cousin, Felix. I'm Lila Rossi, his girlfriend", she introduced.

"Yes, I am well aware of that", he replied, ignoring her hand she held out.

"Well, anyway, if you want, I could show you around the school, before class starts", Lila offered, batting her eyelashes.

Felix couldn't believe it. Did she just try to flirt with him? When his cousin was there?