Class Chat

Salt 11~

Lila Salt - Everbody Sugar

Adrienette

The class was very confused as to why Marinette didn't like Lila. She wasn't usually like this. Marinette was always kind and helpful to everyone. Even if they didn't deserve it. So as soon as she got home, Alya texted the class group, and luckily they hadn't added in Lila yet. Alya had put two and two together and had realised something.

Alya: Okay, I know this is going to sound weird, but I think Lila is lying too.

Mari: Wait! For real?

Alya: Yeah girl, there is alot of things she says that doesn't make sense

Max: Like the fact that the napkin could've gouged out my eye?

Alya: Yep!

Adrien: You guys finally figured it out?

Nino: Woah! Adrien knew? Blind oblivious boy found out before us?

Adrien: I'm not blind...or oblivious -_-

Alix: Sorry model boy, but you are

Adrien: o_o

Mari: Um....back to Lila thing

Juleka: I think she's lying too. She said she knew Jagged Stone, but dad's allergic to cats, so there's no way she could've saved his "cat" from being run over by a plane.

Mylene: Isn't it illegal to be on the runway anyway?

Ivan: They would've treated her like a terrorist.

Alya: Okay, keep it coming guys. I'm taking notes on all of these.

Adrien: She also told me that she was the descedant of a superhero. Volpina.

Mari: She's lying!

Nino: She's lying!

Kim: Woah! Both at the same time!

Alya: Obviously she's lying. The fox miraculous was activated for the first time when Ladybug gave it to Rena Rouge. 

Rose: So she's not Ladybug's bestfriend? 

Mari: I think we can all agree that Chat Noir is Ladybug's bestfriend.

Kim: So all this time we did her homework and carried her things, she was faking it the whole time?

Alys: Unfortunately, yes.

Chloe: Don't forget that she also framed Dupain-Cheng and got her expelled.

Nino: Chloe? Did you get hacked? ;-;

Chloe: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I can't stand Miss Sausage hair and her lies.

Alya: There's no way Marinette would cheat or steal.

Mylene: Or push someone down the stairs.

Sabrina: If I ask my dad, I'm sure we can get some footage from security cameras.

Nath: But why did she suddenly get Marinette back in to school.

Max: Yeah...she worked hard to get her expelled.

Ivan: So why did she bring Marinette back.

Mari: I thought maybe she realised she was wrong, but after seeing her reaction, I think not. She said she had some sort of lying disease -_-