My Child

Salt 14~

Class Salt - Chloe Sugar - Nino Sugar

Felinette/Chlonino

The sky became covered in dark clouds. Thunder filled the cry, drowning out the sobs of the poor girl. The clouds eventually gave way, letting the rain fall, just like the bluenette let her tears fall.She sat on the stone cold floor, crying, as the rain drenched her. She had been used. He used her to satisfy himself. Only himself. She had had her doubts, when he would come home late, obviously having been with another woman. When she asked other people from her ex-class, they told her not to worry and to stop being clingy. Even Alya told her to leave him alone. Leave him alone? She was his girlfriend. It was thanks to Nino that she found out everything. 

"MARINETTE!"

Marinette turned around to see Chloe running towards her with a blanket.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? I heard from Nino what had happened!", Chloe exclaimed, wrapping her blanket around the crying girl. 

Marinette smiled slightly, as Chloe dragged her to the hotel. Chloe was her bestfriend. The class had technically abandoned her for Lila. 

"Sit her", Chloe offered a spot next to the heater, "while I go get you some warm clothes". 

Chloe had stuck by her. No matter what. She had changed, and her heart was so kind. 

Just then the door swung open. Marinette had expected it to be Nino, but no it was Felix!

"Felix!"

The blonde rushed over to hug the poor girl. 

"I'm so sorry. I knew he was doing something. What happened though?", Felix asked. 

"You were right. He was cheating on me. I was his girlfriend since we were 15! For 5 years we were together, and Alya knew this! Heck, everyone knew this, but she still set him up on a date with Lila! I did everything he asked for!", Marinette cried, as she broke down, "He knew me, Felix! I thought we would be together forever..."

"He's an idiot", Felix whispered as he hugged her more tightly, "Such an idiot if he chose her over you". 

They stayed like that until Chloe interrupted to give Mari her clothes, and took her away to change. Nino arrived a few minutes later.

"She needs you", Nino told Felix.

Felix looked up at him confused.

"Don't play dumb. I know you love her, even though she was with your cousin. And to be honest, I think she feel out of love when Adrien started to show his true side", Nino explained. 

"He's right, Fe", Chloe joined.

"I don't know. Would she like me?", Felix asked. 

It was true. He had developed feelings for the bluenette, ever since Chloe introduced them at a party 2 years ago. But she was with his cousin. 

"She's 20. She knows what to look for, and I know for a fact that now that Adrien is out of the way, you have a chance. Just treat her right", Chloe told him. 

"How is she, now, by the way?", Felix asked.

"Asleep", Chloe answered.

But little did they know, that Marinette had been listening to every word. 

Felix likes me?,Marinette thought. This cause her to tear up. How could I have been so blind to his feelings?  She so badly wished that those years she wasted with Adrien, she could've spent with Felix. She went to bed, crying and thinking about it. Would he still accept her?