Things Change Over Time

Salt 1~

Everyone Sugar - Lila Salt

Lukanette/Adrigami

Marinette had finally gotten over Adrien, and was happy to see him with Kagami. And she was happy with Luka. After Marinette finally broke down from stress of being guardian, Luka confessed that he had known that Mari was Ladybug, from the day 1. Marinette was glad she could have someone to share her secret with, and she was glad that someone was Luka. Luka was able to help support Marinette and her duties as guardian, and added Viperion as a permanent member of the team. Soon after, Marinette told Alya she was Ladybug, and made Rena Rouge part of the team, after she proved she could be a permanent miraculous holder. 

Months went by, and Marinette finally was able to find out who Hawkmoth was. She went alone as Ladybug to meet Gabriel Agreste, and told him to open his eyes and see that while he is trying to bring back his wife, he is losing everyone around him. Gabriel tried to fight back, but in the end, he gave in and accepted that Emilie won't be back and he needed to move forward. He gave Ladybug the moth and peacock miraculous, and she healed the damage it had done to Nathalie. 

After Ladybug announced that Hawk Moth is no more, she assigned a team meeting so they could all reveal their identities. To say Chat was shocked at who Ladybug was, is an understatement. 

"I'm glad it was you", he said as he hugged her. 

When they found out Adrien was Chat Noir, both Mari and him laughed at their ridiculous love square. They had loved each other once, without realizing it, but now they were happy with their current partner. 

Adrien forgave his father for what he did, understanding that he just wanted his Emilie back. Gabriel started spending more time with Adrien, and giving him more freedom, as well as allowing him to stay with the Dupain-Chengs, if Gabriel ever needed to go on a business trips, so he isn't alone at home. Eventually, Adrien and Marinette formed a sibling bond, that now everyone was aware of.

Everything seemed to be going well. Except for that lying snake...

It was a normal, quiet day at Paris. The student of Dupont were excited, especially Ms Bustier's class. Why you ask? Well Lila Rossi was coming back from her trip to Achu. By now, Marinette, Adrien, Alya were 100% aware of her lies. Their classmates, however, were still intrigued by Miss Rossi's tales. Of course you couldn't blame them. With superheroes and magic these days, and with many well connected people in their class, Lila's stories did not seem to be unbelievable.

Marinette arrived to school early.

"Bye Luka! Thanks for dropping me off!", Marinette hugged her boyfriend.

"No problem Mari", he replied hugging her back, "I'll see you both after school"

Luka hugged his sister, then went off on his bike.

Both girls entered the school and went to their classroom. Marinette took her usual seat next to Alya, while Juleka took her seat next to Rose.

"Psst! Marinette! Where's Adrien?", Nino asked worried, when he noticed Mari had arrived, but Adrien hadn't.

"Isn't he staying over at your house?", Alya asked.

"Yeah he is, but he decided to be a idiot and he stayed up gaming with Papa. We decided to let him sleep in for now", Marinette giggled. 

On que, Adrien stumbled into class, the tiredness evident on his face.

"Hey Nino, can you sit next to Alya for today?", Marinette asked.

"Yeah sure dudette"

Marinette sat in Nino's spot, allowing Adrien to lay his head on her lap and sleep. If people didn't know that the both had a brother-sister relationship, they would've thought Mari and Adrien were dating. And that's what uninformed Lila thought. The moment she saw Adrien lay his head on Marinette lap, she ran to the bathroom, and put on make-up to make it look like fake bruises.