Chapter 169 Fight back

Start from the beginning

Gao Shengyang nodded and told him to continue.

"But Yuanyi Group is an old group with a solid foundation. It's hard to say when it will surpass us. So I don't think we need to fight with them on the sales market. We can use another way to sell."

Wan Penghui asked: "Any good ideas?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "We sell the production method of energy panels! And it is sold on a large scale. As long as this production method is widely spread, it doesn't matter how the Liu family learns and makes it. And we can also rely on selling the production method. We must act quickly to earn back our capital, and we must sell the energy panels before Yuanyi Group finds out how to make them!"

"How do you plan to sell it? Are you going to sell it to various aristocratic families?" Wan Penghui felt that it would be difficult to negotiate the price if he sold to the major aristocratic families. Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "Of course not, I want to sell it to various aristocratic families." All interstellar people!”

Gao Shengyang and Wan Penghui looked at each other, waiting for Wan Xiangxiang to continue talking about the next plan.

Wan Xiangxiang: "I will personally make and explain the making method of the energy panel. When the time comes, you will hang this screen recording on the Star Network for sale. How about we set the price at around 5,000 crystal coins? In this way, even if everyone has one copy no problem."

Gao Qi felt that Wan Xiangxiang's plan was really bad. He worked hard and sent spies to Yuyang Group, and finally got a new method of making boards that can be placed. He now planned to use five thousand crystals If the coins are sold, doesn't it mean that people are trying to draw water out of a bamboo basket?

Everyone thinks this strategy is also very clever. Nowadays, there are many means to prevent piracy on StarNet. For some screen recordings, only the owner of that terminal can view the screen recording. If someone else wants to buy it, they can only use their own terminal. Bought.

After making this decision, Wan Xiangxiang put on the bionic mask again, brought a voice changer to fake his voice, and went to the Nengzhiban production studio of Yuyang Group.

Several old men were a little excited to see Wan Xiangxiang again after a year. Old man Wu diligently moved a chair for Wan Xiangxiang. Old man Wu said happily: "Master! You are finally here again! Sit down quickly." Old man Wu was very depressed during this time! The young man he was particularly fond of turned out to be a spy! He also specifically pointed out so many things to him, but he didn't expect that he had mistakenly believed in the traitor. How could this make him not depressed? He was so uncomfortable that he hadn't had a proper meal for several days!

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed. He really didn't mean to pretend to be a master. He felt embarrassed every time he saw these old men, especially when he thought of the high-spirited manner when these old men didn't recognize him. The person's demeanor is very embarrassing.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded pretendingly. Go to the workbench prepared in advance and start recording the production that can be plated.

Wanxiangxiang starts to explain the production of energy panels from the third level to the seventh level energy panels.

He doesn't need to worry about what happens after the recording is completed. Someone will naturally cut these screen recordings and find a way to sell them.

Yuyang Group held another press conference and invited many media reporters.

As soon as it was announced that Yuyang Group was going to sell new energy panels, the scene was in an uproar.

Representative Wan Hong said that the new energy panel is a major invention. Our group's original research on this type of energy panel was not yet thorough, so we did not dare to announce it to prevent some energy engineers from going astray. It’s different now. Yuyang Group has perfected the production method of this new energy panel. We are very grateful to the general public for their support to our Yuyang during this period, so our Yuyang Group plans to provide the detailed production steps of this new energy panel to For sale outside, as long as you have a terminal in your hand, you can buy and watch!" At this time, a reporter asked: "Mr. Wan! What major accident happened that made Yuyang Group make such a major decision? The new energy panel is a big cake. If there were no special difficulties, the top management would not make such a decision, right? "

"It's not as difficult as you think. The first reason why Yuyang Group made this decision is because our Yuyang Group's new energy panels have already gained a reputation and we no longer need to rely on this production method." Wan Hong He smiled and said: "After all, we are a company and not a charity. We still have to take care of ourselves before we can consider the general public, right?"

Everyone suddenly realized.

"Second, it is true that the method of making energy panels is gradually taking shape. I believe everyone knows that at the beginning we could only produce five-level new energy panels, but now our Yuyang Group is selling seven-level energy panels. . Only now do we dare to make the energy panel production method public. Otherwise, if others learn the wrong production method, wouldn’t it be a waste of their lives?” Netizens of Xingwangqian also think this statement is reasonable.

"Our Yuyang Group was established less than five years ago. We cannot develop to the current scale without the support of the broad masses of the people. However, our Yuyang Group has a limited number of energy panels. Although every energy engineer who can produce new energy panels We are all rushing to make them, but the demand for the energy panels still exceeds supply!

With this energy board, you have an extra guarantee for survival in the wild, and you have more confidence in fighting against star beasts! Since our Yuyang Group cannot meet everyone's demand for new energy panels, we cannot selfishly take this method as our own! "

This speech received a round of applause! There are many people who want to buy a new type of removable board but can't get it!

Another reporter caught the important point: "I wonder at what price Yuyang Group plans to sell this energy panel production method?"

The surroundings suddenly became quiet, this is the important point! If sold this way, the price would be too expensive! No one can afford it, so isn’t it a joke to say it is meant to serve the people?

Wan Hong said: "I believe everyone is also curious about the price! Since we plan to sell it to the public, we won't go through so many twists and turns. The starting price of our new energy panel for making screen recordings is three thousand crystal coins. Three thousand crystal coins can be used to purchase the production method of level three energy panels. We have recorded a total of three to seven levels of energy panel production methods. For each level of energy panel production screen recording, the price increases by one thousand crystal coins."

Upon hearing such a cheap price, netizens watching the live broadcast were excited!

Wan Hong reminded again: "In fact, the production methods are almost the same. You only need to buy the third-level production method. There is only a small difference between the fourth- to seventh-level production methods and the third-level production method. There is no need to waste it. I went to buy crystal coins.

Of course, this statement was basically ignored by netizens. Anyway, the price is so cheap, even if you buy all the new energy panel production methods from level 3 to level 7, you can still afford it!

The reporter asked again: "I wonder when Yuyang Group plans to start selling production methods?"

Wan Hong looked at the time and said, "It's almost time. In three minutes, the production method will be officially sold on the Yuyang Group's official website.

After hearing the news, everyone picked up the terminal and prepared to buy it as soon as it went on sale!

□Author's gossip: Let's discuss it. There is only the second update today, can you also give the author a recommendation vote---

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com