Chapter 168 New Mecha

Depuis le début

Since Wan Xiangxiang discovered the special function of jade glass, he has invested in a new round of research.

Jade Glaze itself has little energy and is an ore with no attributes, so no one has ever discovered its value.

Wan Xiangxiang discovered that it was precisely because of this propertyless characteristic that he could fuse with materials of any property! The characteristics of the material itself allowed Wanxiangxiang's mecha to make up for its flaws. After the biggest problem was solved, Wanxiangxiang began to improve the other minor problems.

This busy work lasted for a month.

More than a month later, the first upgradeable mecha was finally successfully completed.

This time I was making a level 7 fire attribute mecha. As soon as Wan Xiangxiang was finished, I connected my spiritual power and boarded the mecha. The mecha automatically detected the level of the mecha and advanced directly from the first level mecha. Reached the sixth level of supernatural mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang conducted another experiment, adjusted the mecha's level back to the first-level mecha, launched an attack, and caused some damage to the mecha. After putting the basic components back into place, the damage degree of the mecha was tested, which showed that the damage degree was 20X.

Wan Xiangxiang logged into the mecha again, and the mecha advanced successfully after being activated. Test the value again and the damage is restored! Seeing such a result, Wan Xiangxiang knew that he had succeeded.

Wan Xiangxiang was in a happy mood, but Yuyang Group encountered some troubles.

Wan Hong and Gao Qi sat together to discuss.

"Didn't this person sign the affiliation agreement?" Wan Hong asked doubtfully.

Gao Qi was also very angry: "No, it was originally someone from my third uncle's side. I don't know how he was inserted into it. I thought he had signed an affiliation agreement." This time, Gao Qi was tricked. The third uncle is simply a idiot. I don’t know why he got someone to insert himself into their energy engineer who can make the board. This fool wanted to get the method of making the board from them. Unexpectedly, this person was also a legacy sent by others. The spies who came to him. Fetching water from a bamboo basket was in vain, and it also caused trouble for Yuyang Group!

Gao Qi pinched his eyebrows, this was very annoying.

At this time, Gao Qi's terminal lit up, and when he saw that it was Wan Xiang, he connected the communication.

Seeing the stubble on Wan Xiang's face, Gao Qi twitched his lips. Is this the style of an armor maker?

Although Wan Xiangxiang was slovenly, his eyes were bright and he said, "I have successfully made a good thing. Prepare some trustworthy superpowers for me. I want to test it out?" What Gao Qi said to Wan Xiangxiang He was also very interested. He didn't know that Yuyang Group could turn around this time, so he said, "Will you come to Yuyang Group? Let's meet and talk. There is something wrong with the energy board. If you have time, you can come and help me find a solution?"

The two made an appointment and hung up the video call.

Wan Xiangxiang shaved his beard and looked like a big man even in his teenage years! After shaving, I lay down in the bathtub and took a bath. As soon as the time came, I took a few mechas and went to the appointment.

Liu family.

Liu Han touched the energy board in his hand and said, "Is there only a third-level energy board?"

Chen Zhihua said: "I can only make three-level new energy boards at the moment, but this method can also be used by other energy masters."

Liu Han nodded, quite satisfied with the result. Although it cannot be compared with the Nengzhiban sold by Yuyang Group in a short period of time, as long as the method can be mastered, it will definitely be able to compete with them in the future. After all, Yuyang is just a small man under the control of the Gao Wan family. group.

Yuyang Group was founded less than five years ago and has an unstable foundation. It will definitely not be able to defeat their large group that has been standing for more than ten years. Liu Han found several senior energy engineers from the group he handled and began to study the production of this new energy panel.

Wan Xiangxiang came to Yuyang Group as agreed and met with Gao Qi. Wan Hong was also here, and he wanted to hear Wan Xiang's opinion.

Wan Xiangxiang is not in a hurry to test his own mecha. He has already tested this mecha and there must be no problem. But I don’t know if other mechas with special abilities have any flaws. He has to make up for it. .

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What happened?"

Gao Qi sighed and said, "It's about the new energy panel."

Gao Qi told Wan Xiangxiang what happened.

Wan Xiangxiang frowned and said, "Do you know which family member did it?"

Gao Qidao: "Liu Han is a direct descendant of the Liu family. He also has a group that serves middle and low-level superpowers. This group is the Yuanyi Group. It has existed in the Emperor Star for nearly two hundred years and has a very solid foundation. If If their group also launches a new type of removable board, there will definitely be problems with our sales here."

Wan Xiangxiang said: "That's not a big problem. This energy panel can't be made by just making it. It's basically impossible to make without a long period of exploration." No matter how capable the Liu family is, they have no special training. Energy engineer.

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while and said, "I have a good idea, I don't know what you think."

After a few people discussed it, they decided on the plan.

Then Gao Qi Wanhong took Wan Xiangxiang to the mecha training room to conduct experiments on advanced supernatural mechas.

Gao Qi has already brought dozens of superpowers according to Wan Xiangxiang's request, including level one to seven superpowers.

Since Wan Xiangxiang can only make level seven superpower mechas at the moment, the highest superpower user can only be level seven.

Gao Qi was very puzzled by Wan Xiangxiang's behavior of asking for so many superpowers.

Wan Liangxiang asked: "Are these people trustworthy? Are there any more spies?"

Gao Qi was a little embarrassed: "It shouldn't be possible, right?" He looked at Wan Hong. These were all Wan Hong's people.

Wan Hong nodded and said: "We are all our own people, nothing will happen to us."

"That's good." Wan Xiangxiang released several mechas.

Gao Qi Wanhong came around and took a look, but couldn't tell what level of mecha this was. Gao Qi immediately asked: "What kind of mecha is this."

"Five Elements Superpower Mecha." Wan Xiangxiang replied.

Gao Qi was speechless: "Of course I know this is a five-element elemental mecha."

Wan Xiangxiang knew you were still asking. "

Gao Qi: "..."

Wan Xiangxiang's first test was the earth-type mecha, and asked: "Can the second-level earth-type superpower user come out and test it?"

Immediately, a nine-year-old kid stood up and said, "I am a second-level earth element user." There was a hint of showing off in the child's tone.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that his tone really sounded like Wan Li, and asked Wan Hong, "Isn't this also your brother?"

Wan Hong glanced at Xiao Guitou and replied: "My cousin, Wan Ji."

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Test the numerical value of my mecha first."

Gao Qi took out the instruments and personally helped Wan Xiangxiang's mecha test it. As soon as the data of the earth attribute mecha came out, Gao Qi asked: "Is this a level seven mecha?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com