Chapter 166 Unprepared Separation

Start from the beginning

Wan Xiangxiang was worried about Xiao Jiujiu. Qin Hanwen couldn't tell, but he didn't care. With Wan Xiangxiang's little ability, he might not even be able to find the coordinates of the disaster planet.

Qin Hanwen attacked and said: "With your little cultivation, don't think about what you have and what you don't have. You should practice hard while you have this time." Wouldn't it be dangerous for Mu Qing to do that task? "Wan Xiangxiang asked.

Qin Hanwen was a little embarrassed. There was definitely a danger! But he couldn't say it directly. Qin Hanwen said: "How can there be any mission that is not dangerous! But this disaster planet is a place where seventh-level and eighth-level superpowers want to go! Just think about what you can get while living. The benefits are great, who cares about the danger?"

Of course, Wan Xiangxiang would not give up like that. After returning, he checked the information about the Disaster Planet. What was disappointing was that there was no news about the Disaster Planet at all on the Star Network.

Wan Xiangxiang asked Gao Qi again, but Gao Qi didn't know. He originally wanted to investigate, but his father Gao Shengyang stopped him.

Gao Qi helplessly said to Wan Xiang: "This is an internal secret of Diyao Academy. My father asked us not to investigate, and you should stop worrying about it."

Wan Xiangxiang hung up the video call and was stunned for an hour, not knowing what to do. He sighed, and an unprecedented feeling of powerlessness came to his heart.

Finally, I got up and went to make the mecha.

Three days later.

Wan Xiangxiang met Mu Qing under the leadership of Qin Hanwen. Mu Qing was also very excited when he saw Wan Xiangxiang. He immediately jumped into his arms, wrapped his legs around his waist, and the two kissed passionately as if no one was watching.

Qu Jin was dazzled by the sight and exclaimed: "The world is getting worse! The world is really getting worse!" Today's young people really don't know how to write shame!

Wan Xiangxiang hung a mecha space button around Mu Qing's neck. Inside was the seventh-level mecha that Wan Xiangxiang had stayed up all night to make over the past few days. Thinking of Mu Yi's desperate temper, Wan Xiangxiang kept shouting. Three mechas were made for him to keep in reserve.

The two moved to a corner, and Wan Liangxiang said: "Why did you run to participate in this mission? Did Qu Jintong force you into something?"

Although he could not continue to inquire about the disaster planet, Qin Jiwen also said that if Mu Qing did not agree to this matter, no one could force him to go.

Mu Qing shook his head: "I'm going there myself." He turned his head slightly guiltily.

Wan Xiangxiang turned his face and said, "What are you doing there!"

Mu Qing waved his fist and said, "I want to become stronger! Beat that old guy Qu Jin back!"

Seeing that there was no one around, Wan Xiangxiang spanked his butt several times: "You can leave me just to beat that guy? Do you know it's dangerous there? What if you die like this? No. Do you know how to discuss it with me first?" If we discussed it with him, even if we beat him to death, he would not agree to Mu Qing going to that damn place by himself.

Mu Qing was also very confused and said, "I don't want to leave you either! Hey! What should I do?"

In fact, the reason why Mu Qing agreed to do the task was because he wanted to become stronger. In the past, his vision was too small, and he could always defeat the opponents he encountered with his best efforts, but this time under Qu Jin The feeling of not being able to fight back in front of him was really frustrating. Mu Qing also understood that there were more and more powerful opponents in this world.

If he and Wan Xiang couldn't defeat someone more powerful in the future, wouldn't he be at the mercy of others? Only becoming stronger is the way to ensure their safety in the future!

Therefore, when Qu Jin said there was a way to become stronger and asked him if he wanted to go, he hesitated.

Are you going to live by Wan Xiang's side without any power to fight back?

Or should we work hard to improve our strength and be strong enough to protect Wan Xiang in the future?

Mu Qing chose the second one.

Mu Qing still remembered his powerlessness in front of the Heart of Origin. Later, he became stronger and almost forgot the initial feeling of powerlessness. The appearance of Qu Jin broke Mu Qing's self-righteousness.

Mu Qing said solemnly: "Wan Xiang, let me go!"

Wan Xiangxiang sighed and said, "When you grow up, you have your own thoughts and ideas." A sigh that contained many complicated emotions.

He took Mu Qing into his arms. Wan Xiangxiang once thought that Mu Qing might meet someone more pleasant as he grew older. After all, Mu Qing was young and uncertain at the time. Who could guess what choices he would make in the future? Just like this time, he was suddenly and completely out of his control.

Mu Yi didn't know what to say, so he hugged Wan Xiangxiang and said, "Wan Xiang, just wait for me. I will definitely come back alive." Even if it's for you, I will definitely come back.

Wan Xiang kissed Mu Qing again.

The two hugged each other without speaking.

Qu Jin urged from the side: "Okay, okay! Is that enough of Niwai! The spaceship is about to start!"

Mu Qing glared at Qu Jin, this old guy is so annoying! When he gets stronger and comes back, he will be the first one to be beaten! The thought of beating Qu Jin gave Mu Qing endless energy!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing reluctantly separated. Before leaving, Wan Xiang stuffed a space ring into Mu Qing's hand and said, "Don't lose it."

Mu Yi took it and then boarded the spacecraft.

Wan Xiangxiang watched the spacecraft take off until it disappeared, then turned around and went back with Qin Hanwen.

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang could no longer be seen, Mu Qing returned to his cabin and flipped through the space ring Wan Xiangxiang gave him. Most of it contained food, and some were placed in the fresh-keeping box. It should be some Delicatessen. Mu Qing immediately took out a pot. It was a pot of crystal-eclipse spider meat, which had been cooked by Wan Xiangxiang. Mu Qing ate it with gusto, and the aroma wafted outside the corridor, making people greedy.

Mu Qing felt even sadder as he ate the food specially prepared for him by Wan Xiangxiang. He didn't know when he would be able to go back after this trip.

There are still a lot of energy boards, energy fluids, changes of clothes prepared by Wanxiangxiang in the space ring, as well as some scattered things. Before Mu Qing finished feeling sentimental, he heard the news of a collective gathering coming from the radio. After putting everything away, Mu Qing followed him out.

Not long after Mu Qing left on the spaceship, Ding You got the news that Qu Jin, the guy with the beard-blowing air, actually asked Mu Qing to do the task! no! You have to give me an explanation! "

Qin Hanwen is also very helpless. What explanation can I give you? Mu Qing was originally from the mecha piloting department, not to mention that he agreed to it himself. "

Ding You slapped the table and said: "What a waste of natural resources! What a waste of natural resources! Such a good pharmacist seedling, you actually agreed to let him go to the planet of disaster?"

Qin Hanwen was really wronged: "I didn't agree! This is not something I can control." When he found out about this, both parties had already discussed it. What could he do? Although he is the dean, there is a Presbyterian Council above him, and the college is not his sole responsibility!

Ding You sighed and said, "I knew Qu Jin was a guy whose mind is smaller than the eye of a needle!" I won’t advise Mu Qing to switch to another department. What a sin! "

Qin Hanwen didn't expect that Qu Jin would care about a first-year student.

The two stared at each other for a while, but to no avail. Everyone in Mu Qing is on the spaceship, what's the use of discussing this now?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com