Chapter 163 Customized Mecha

Start from the beginning

Wan Xiangxiang's mecha learning had also reached a bottleneck, so he stopped looking at the information left by Mo Tianxuan. He plans to make more mechas to practice his skills. At present, he still has too little practical experience. He still needs to get in touch with more people and make different mechas.

Wan Xiangxiang came up with an idea! He immediately called Gao Qi.

Gao Qi answered: "What?"

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Does Yuyang Group have any auctions recently?"

Gao Qi: "There will be an auction in three days. Do you have any good things to auction?"

Wan Liangxiang pointed at himself and said, "I plan to auction myself."

In a blink of an eye, the day of the auction arrived, and Wan Xiangxiang had already accumulated a certain reputation. Master Shen Jichen's apprenticeship and the title of third runner-up in the Star Territory Youth Superpower Armor Making Competition have given Wan Xiangxiang a lot of points.

After Lin Pingxi left with the mecha that day, he found a few of his friends to test drive the mecha. The various values ​​were higher than the equivalent of an eighth-level mecha. Not to mention the fights between him and his friends. Only then did I realize that the wear and tear on the mecha and the momentary sluggishness caused by my own little habits had disappeared! This was originally his fatal flaw. In fact, he had always wanted to correct it. However, it was not an easy task and he could only keep working hard.

This time, his friends discovered that his shortcomings disappeared!

Needless to say, Lin Pingxi was very happy. His friends also asked about the origin of this mecha.

Lin Pingxi was naturally not stingy and told Wan Xiangxiang's story.

Everyone is willing to find Wan Xiangxiang to build a mecha, and they want Lin Pingxi to recommend him. Lin Pingxi got the news about Yuyang Group's auction of Wan Xiangxiang before she could contact Wan Xiangxiang.

Gao Qi naturally wanted to publicize it, so the news that Yuyang Group was going to auction Wan Xiangxiang spread, and there was a lot of discussion on the Internet.

There are many comments on the auction item posts on Yuyang Group’s official website.

"It is said that the armor maker Wan Xiang is going to be sold? Can I buy him and stay with me for a night?"

"Wan Xiang is already a level 7 armor master! What kind of inhuman promotion speed is this! Not long ago he was a level 4 armor master!"

"What kind of auction method is this for armor maker Wan Xiang? Do you want to eat, drink, and sleep together? I'm curious about this, even though I can't afford it! ■" It's actually an auction of mechas, right? They said they were auctioning Wan Xiang, but they didn’t say what he was selling. What else could Wan Xiang do besides making armor? He can eat two more bowls of rice with his face! Most of the people who are active on Xingwang are melon-eating people who can't afford it! Those with a little capital went directly to the scene to watch.

Lin Pingxi also came to the auction site with several of his friends.

The auction started soon, and everyone wanted to know what the auction method was like.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were in the box. Mu Qing was scrolling through the news on the Internet on the terminal and was almost furious.

Mu Qing said angrily: "It's too much. Look at this comment. He actually wants you to sleep with me! Don't even think about it! Of course you can only sleep with me!"

Mu Qing moved her fingers, not knowing what the reply was.

"And this! I actually want to kiss you, don't even think about it! Of course, only I can kiss you!" Shuashuashua didn't know what she replied.

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "Those people are just joking. Those people who discuss me online will probably not come to this auction. Don't worry. I'm not Xu He. I'm not as popular as you think." Most of the netizens are just trying to make it fresh. It is mainly because of the constant news about him in recent times that he has aroused such a heated discussion. If he goes silent, no one will probably remember him anymore. The auctions at the front were all relatively common items, and the auctions with loud noises were left to the end.

When Mu Qingdao auctioned mechas, he just said he was going to auction mechas. Why did he say he was going to auction you? Everyone thought it was a slave auction. At this time, the auction came to an end.

The host said: "The last item on the lot is quite special. Let me introduce it first? Everyone must have heard of the armor maker Wan Xiang." At this point, the voice paused. After seeing the reaction from the audience, he continued, "Wanxiang Armor Master is the ninth disciple of Master Shen Jichen, and is also the third runner-up in the Star Territory Youth Mecha Competition. He is now a seventh-level supernatural armor maker. Continue. Our auction items are related to him."

The reaction from the audience was enthusiastic. Many people came here for Wan Xiang. Most people could still guess that it should be auction items related to mechas. Those who asked Wan Xiang to eat, drink and sleep with him were basically Just people eating melons.

Host, next we will sell ten customized quotas for level seven supernatural mechas! This mecha will be specially customized by our Wanxiang Armor Master. Next, we will auction the first quota. This quota will naturally be the first to be customized by our armor master. However, our armor master does not accept the starting bid of crystal coins. The starting price is a specified price. Level 7 armor-making materials. "A list of rows of material combinations appeared on the screen. "As long as you have enough materials on hand, you can auction them. If you don't have the materials on hand, don't worry. After the auction is completed, you can purchase the materials in our Yuyang Material Mall. . Okay, let’s continue with our auction! Starting price! A mecha material. "

"Two materials!"

**Three materials! ,,"Eight materials!"

Lin Pingxi was also in the box at this time, chatting with several of his friends: "You should also bid, otherwise when the auction of these ten quotas is completed, your mechas will not be manufactured until next year."

After hearing this, several people also raised their prices.

The first quota was eventually auctioned off at a price of 122 pieces of materials.

Wan Xiangxiang was so shocked that he dropped the snacks in his hand, oh my God! Is his mecha so valuable? Previously, I only needed thirty-odd materials to build a mecha. She was so conscientious!

However, the price is so high because this is the first mecha to be customized, and subsequent ones may not be sold at such a high price.

Bidding started for the second place, and the final number was 98 materials.

The third place sold 89 copies of materials.

The fourth place sold 80 copies of materials.

The fifth place sold 76 materials.

The sixth place sold 74 copies of materials.

The seventh place sold 60 copies of materials.

The eighth place sold 51 copies of materials.

The ninth place sold 76 copies of materials.

The tenth place sold 92 materials. Since it was the last place, the competition was fiercer.

Seeing the amount of these materials, Wan Xiangxiang's eyes lit up: "I didn't expect the armor maker to record it so much! After this auction, I won't have to worry about mecha materials for a year!"

The two went to the backstage and began to hand over materials and contact buyers to Gao Qi.

Wan Xiangxiang also saw his ten buyers, and was a little confused when he saw Lin Pingxi also inside.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com