Chapter 157 Gathering

Começar do início

Judging from the fact that the selected people cannot be more than 20 years old, the knowledge in this holy tower should not be very high, and the function should be only for learning.

He learned how to draw patterns, Mu Qing learned how to make pills, and Yang Kaiyue learned combat skills. Finally, he seemed to have gotten something in his mind, but it's not very clear yet. It should be arriving soon. Certain conditions must be met to unlock the contents of the light group.

Yang Kaiyue calmed down his momentum, stared at Wan Xiangxiang and said: "The spiritual power I encountered in the Chi Jing Moss Cave on the trial planet is yours, right?"

"Uh..." Wan Xiangxiang was a little stunned, this was embarrassing! Didn't they almost clear out the land at that time, leaving only a crime scene of geese plucking feathers for the people behind?

Wan Xiangxiang did not expect that the owner of the mental power he collided with at that time would be Yang Kaiyue. They actually jumped in front of the first place and took away all the loot! If you say it, you'll be able to say it with dignity! The premise is: you are not caught!

Although any opportunity they get depends entirely on their own ability, they are also a little too clean in their search.

Mu Qing was not ashamed: "So you are the unlucky ones who followed us! We have taken all the good things, and this is fate! Whether a person can get good things depends on his fate! Like me ! If you are lucky enough, good things will come rolling in naturally!" Mu Qing patted his chest, "Like you, you are so unlucky! You ran in to pick up the rags when the holes were empty." Mu Qing is now six years old. He is a super superpower, and he is not afraid even if he fights Yang Kaiyue!

The corner of Yang Kaiyue's mouth twitched. He just said a word. Why was he automatically given so many scenes...

Mu Yi asked, "How did you know it was ours?"

Wan Xiangxiang was also a little speechless. Mu Qing didn't bring it upon himself. Even though they were stronger now and didn't need to be afraid of Yang Kaiyue, wouldn't they still be a little embarrassed when they met? Pull Mu Yu's sleeve and ask him to restrain himself. If he offends all the students in these colleges, they will really have no friends.

Yang Kaiyue said seriously: "I guessed."

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. I didn't expect that this man, who looked so paralyzed, could still joke? If Wan Xiangxiang guessed correctly, it was the spiritual agent they sold some time ago that exposed his identity. There are so many red semen moss in the cave, it is impossible that there is no blood essence. Blood essence is also a thief essence, and it is basically not available on the market. Therefore, people usually drink potions that can restore the liquid, and few people can drink such luxurious potions as psychic potions.

And by selling so many at once, they were clearly telling others that they were the ones in Chi Jing's Moss Cave last time...

Thinking of the potion, Wan Xiangxiang thought of Jiang Jingnan and asked Mu Qing, "Isn't Jiang Jingnan with you?"

Mu Qing shook his head: "We separated when we were on the first floor. I don't know where he went^" Wan Xiangxiang frowned. This Jiang Jingnan is extremely timid. If he breaks through alone, he doesn't know what to do. Can you come up? Although life and death are determined by destiny, wealth and honor are in heaven, whether he can succeed or not depends on his own destiny. But after all, they were companions who came together, they were nothing like grass and trees, and he didn't want to see Jiang Jingnan die. Just after Wan Xiangxiang sighed, another door was opened, and Jiang Jingnan walked out. It could be seen that he had changed his clothes.

Jiang Jingnan saw Mu Qing and ran to his side. Her voice was trembling and she said, "Mu Qing, why did you disappear just now? I was scared to death."

Mu Qing then scratched his head: "I don't know, we were separated by this tower. We have been separated for several months!"

Jiang Jingnan was confused: "No, I just remembered that you disappeared just now, and then...then..." Then he knocked on his head. What happened after that? He couldn't remember either.

Mu Qing said, "Then what?" Jiang Jingnan suppressed her blush and said, "I forgot about it too. When I saw the door opened, I walked out."

Wan Xiangxiang said: "The flow of time here is quite chaotic. Maybe we were not in the same space before. We thought it was a few months, but it was actually only a day there."

Mu Qing nodded: "So that's it."

A few people chatted for a while, and then another person walked out from another door. Seeing that this person was still injured, he must also be a combatant. Then three more people walked out one after another, all of them fighting personnel.

Wan Xiangxiang thought about it for a while and realized that it was the same. For someone like him who draws patterns, all his actions can only be done by blindness! If other people were teleported to his option, they probably wouldn't be able to understand the explanation! If you don't understand the explanation, you won't be able to pass the test. Where are the combat type personnel like these, as long as their fists are strong, they can fight all the way!

Suddenly a pattern flashed on the floor of the room, and then dozens of people appeared on the floor. After everyone inquired about the situation, they found out that they had been trapped in the room for a long time and somehow got out.

Yang Kaiyue expressed his opinion: "Maybe it's time to break through."

Wan Xiangxiang learned from these people that they heard the ninety-nine bells and the lighting of the lighthouse before they climbed up. We are all talented students in various fields, and they are basically not fools. When we saw the two big clocks, we rang the bell on the left in a cute way. As for choosing the left, it was all chosen randomly. It shows that these people have strong luck!

After everyone said a few words, the patterns under the room lit up again, and everyone was teleported out.

A group of people looked at each other outside the tower.

Including Wan Xiangxiang and three others, there were a total of fifty-nine people.

At this time, someone asked: "Do you have to climb the rope to go down this time?"

Mu Qing's eyes lit up when he heard this man talking, and he hurriedly said: "Brother! Are you going down? I have a way to get down safely! Do you want to take a seat? It only costs 10 million crystal coins at a time. !”

Wan Xiangxiang wiped his sweat. After Mu Qing learned how to spend money, he also learned how to make money in a different way! Now you can think of ways to make money even in this empty city.

In the end, twenty-three people chose to follow Mu Qing down.

Mu Qing led the person to the bud. Two more buds were born, which was more than enough to accommodate twenty-three people.

After the twenty-some people entered, Jiang Jingnan asked, "Are we going down too?"

Mu Qing shook his head: "We haven't taken pictures yet! Of course we have to go back and take pictures later!" After collecting the crystal coins, Mu Qing asked the plant to send these people off.

Mu Qing looked at the amount of extra crystal coins in his account and smiled so hard that he couldn't even see his eyes.

Author's gossip: Every time I write about physical exercise, I wonder if they also exercise their muscles together. Is there such a thing that takes a long time to break through? Is there no time for emergency? Ahem! The author doesn't know how they solved it...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com