Chapter 146 Great Holy Castle

Depuis le début

Wei Feiyu: "I heard that you are Master Shen Jichen's apprentice. You can definitely fix it! As long as you can help me fix it! I will give you one million crystal coins as a reward." A man who can make level six mechas Man, he actually said that he couldn’t build a level five mecha? Wei Feiyu felt that this man was insulting his intelligence.

"One million?" Will Wan Xiangxiang be the person who compromises for one million? "Deal! Pay a deposit of 500,000 yuan first! Give me the mecha. Contact me at eight o'clock in the evening to pick up the mecha!" The answer is: He is such a person!

Wei Feiyu was stunned. Just now he seemed to be refusing to agree, but now he actually agreed to help repair it for one million crystal coins. But that’s okay, it’s a relationship anyway.

After handing over the crystal coins and mecha, Wei Feiyu said, "Can I watch you repair it?"

Wan Xiangxiang quickly refused: "No! This is confidential!"

Wei Feiyu was so shocked by his crisp tone that he turned around and left without saying anything else.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to find a maintenance room on the spaceship and released the mecha.

Mu Qing said: "Don't you want me not to get too close to him? Why are you repairing his mecha?"

Wan Xiangxiang explained while moving: "I saw this mecha just now. The damage is not that serious. One million crystal coins are worth it. Why not make money if it can make money! No matter what his purpose is, we just need to be careful. !" Wan Xiangxiang said as he put his arm back on the mecha.

Mu Qing saw that Wan Xiangxiang was completed so quickly and said, "It was repaired so quickly? Then why did he say it couldn't be repaired in one day?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Yeah, maybe the people he was looking for were idiots*" It only took more than ten minutes for Wan Xiangxiang to make a million, and he felt a little happy. After putting away the mecha, the two left.

After staying in the room until night, Wei Feiyu came to get the mecha. Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Qing to take out the mecha and give it to him.

Wei Feiyu also wanted to take the opportunity to chat a little more with Wan Xiangxiang. They were familiar with each other, but who knew that it was Mu Yi who came out to open the door.

Wei Feiyu's smile froze: "Why are you here?"

Mu Qing felt that his words were inexplicable: "Why am I not here? I just sleep here!" The space button was handed to him, "Transfer the remaining 500,000 crystal coins to me, and you can take the mecha."

Wei Feiyu frowned and said, "Where's Wan Xiang? I want to thank him in person."

Mu Qing frowned and said: "No, we are all paid, mutual benefit! You're welcome! Get the remaining 500,000 crystal coins quickly! You don't want to cheat and refuse to pay, do you?"

Wei Feiyu saw that Mu Qing refused to let him see Wan Xiang, so he said: "You didn't come here secretly with the mecha, did you? You want to monopolize his crystal coins! No, I must see Wan Xiang, otherwise I will I won’t believe your words.”

Mu Qing thought to himself, there is indeed something wrong with this man! Seeing that he couldn't get any crystal coins, Mu Qing got angry: "Who is greedy for those hundreds of thousands of crystal coins? I tell you, if I want to spend crystal coins, let alone hundreds of thousands! Just tens of millions of crystal coins, tens of thousands Hibiki didn’t even blink! Are you going to give me the crystal coins or not?”

Wei Feiyu looked unhappy, but also had no choice but to transfer the remaining crystal coins to Mu Qing and get back his mecha.

Mu Qing looked at his back and snorted coldly: "I thought he was some kind of rich man, but it turned out to be a tough guy who couldn't even give him hundreds of thousands of crystal coins!" The door was slammed shut.

Hearing Mu Qing's words, Wei Feiyu clenched his fists and thought to himself: When he gets Wan Xiang, let's see how arrogant Mu Qing can be!

Early the next morning, the spacecraft finally arrived at the Great Holy Castle.

Wan Xiangxiang and others looked down from the spaceship. The entire city was like a huge fortress!

There are not many settlers in the fort, only the guards stationed here. Due to the special nature of the Great Holy Castle, people are not allowed to log in at will.

The spaceship landed at the designated location, and Wan Xiangxiang and others followed in the footsteps of others and got off the spacecraft.

Next to them were rows of soldiers walking in neat steps.

Mu Qing said: "These soldiers are so neat!"

Wan Xiang: "The discipline here is strict and neat. It is said that the conditions for selecting soldiers are also very strict." It is impossible for someone like Mu Qing who disobeys discipline to get in.

However, Mu Qing does not envy this kind of life. He feels that it is still comfortable and free. Everyone has different pursuits! It can't be forced.

Everyone who competes in the same event is arranged in the same place, and it cannot be as casual as taking a spaceship.

As a result, Mu Qing could only separate from Wan Xiangxiang, and Mu Yin was unhappy with his face. I was thinking that maybe I could come over and sleep together in the middle of the night!

However, Mu Qing's little plan is destined to fail. The requirements here are stricter than the dormitory where he lived in Diyao College. After ten o'clock, the door was guarded by guards. Mu Yu tried to sneak out, but was discovered. Was driven back again.

Mu Qing wandered in the hall gloomily.

"Mu Qing." Jiang Jingnan shouted.

Mu Qing didn't expect to meet Jiang Jingnan here, "Jiang Xiaonan, are you here too?"

Jiang Jingnan was a little excited. He didn't expect Mu Qing to be here, with a bit of excitement on his face. Jiang Jingnan shouldn't be here originally. He is timid and there is no way he would take the initiative to participate in the selection. Ding You got angry when he saw his teacher cowering! Ding You is still very satisfied with his potion making skills, but he just can't figure out why this man always looks so submissive even though he has good abilities!

Ding You thinks this temper is too weak! It takes a lot of experience, otherwise it will be difficult to become a great person! So I took his potion and participated in the selection! I have to say that there are advantages to using the back door! No need to go to the site to make potions in person! Mu Qing sighed after listening to Jiang Jingnan's explanation!

Then Jiang Jingnan came to the Great Holy Castle in a daze. Since the two were not on the same spaceship when they arrived, they did not meet each other.

Since his plan to sneak out failed, Mu Qing had no choice but to go back to his room.

The next day, as soon as the gate opened, Mu Qing took Yuanyuan and ran to find Wan Xiangxiang. By the way, he also brought his friend Jiang Xiaonan with him. The competition would be held in two days.

The rules of the competition were sent to each player's terminal.

In fact, the biggest highlight of this game is the mecha competition. The battle conditions are much more complicated, such as mecha production, potion production and medicinal plant cultivation. Unless it is watched by professionals, this process is very boring.

At that time, the entire game will be broadcast live on the All-Powered Star Network.

But now that the game has not started, everyone can only hang out inside the Great Holy Castle. Due to the special nature of the Great Holy Castle, going out outside the city is temporarily not allowed.

Wan Xiangxiang and others are somewhat interested in the outside of the city. It's really boring in the city...

The only creatures that can be seen in the city are soldiers! It's really boring. After all, ordinary civilians cannot move in. In a sense, this can be regarded as a deserted place. After wandering around for more than an hour, a few people decided to go back to rest and wait for the game □Author's gossip: Looking for daily recommendations...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com