Chapter 148 Mental Power Advancement

Start from the beginning

"I don't know why! Did he think that this material doesn't cost crystal coins anyway, so he just used it?"

"What a waste! Does he know how difficult it is to search for these eighth-level materials?"

"As expected of a bumpkin from the countryside, he can't change his habit of being greedy for cheap."

"What do you mean upstairs! Do you look down on country people?"

Things went wrong again in the live broadcast room...

Wan Xiangxiang also had a headache looking at the eighth-level materials in his hand. He didn't know how he got these materials by accident! Now that you have it, use it.

Weapons made of level eight materials cannot be used by level six mechas. Wan Xiangxiang had to think of a way to allow level six mechas to use weapons made from level eight materials.

However, in terms of value, it would be too wasteful for a level 6 mecha to use a weapon made of level 8 materials. It would be another matter if the weapon could be used by level 6, 7, and 8 mechas.

Wan Xiangxiang put the materials in his hands, closed his eyes and calmed down.

He began to calculate the specific production method of this weapon, and his mental power was intertwined between these materials, fully understanding the characteristics and combination of the materials.

Everyone was puzzled by Wan Xiangxiang sitting there motionless.

"Did he fall asleep while sitting up?"

"She looks so good even when she's asleep! Licking" "You're actually sleeping at this time?" You really don’t take the game seriously! Who gave him this arrogant capital? "

No matter how fierce the scolding was in the live broadcast room, Wan Xiangxiang sank into another state at this time, and the surrounding air seemed to become quiet.

The spiritual power came out unconsciously. Wan Xiangxiang felt as if his soul had rushed out of the planet and was swimming in the universe. While he was swimming happily, a sudden suction force came and Wan Xiangxiang was sucked back. Above the Great Holy Castle.

A spiritual power came from the distance, and my soul echoed with it, seeming to resonate. Under the baptism of this spiritual power, my soul became lighter.

Wan Xiangxiang heard the sounds of beasts roaring, insects chirping, flowing water, and leaves rustling; saw the wind blowing, clouds dispersed, and frightened birds flying. Wan Xiangxiang spun around in the air a few times, and before he had time to experience the feeling more deeply, he returned to his body with a "whoosh". Everything that just happened seemed like a dream.

Several auditors in the Great Holy Castle seemed to feel something.

One of them asked: "Did someone advance in spiritual power?"

Another gray-haired old man said: "Indeed."

"I didn't expect someone to advance during the competition. He should be a promising talent."

The other man nodded in agreement.

Wan Xiangxiang's hair was slightly blown up by the airflow in an instant, and his mental power increased to another level. Spiritual energy scanned the room, taking in a clear view of the situation in the room.

Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes and faced the camera following him.

"Oh my god! I'm going to be electrocuted! Is Wan Xiang awake? I want to look at each other a hundred times again! Thank you!"

"I can't understand the views of you naughty dogs! This guy obviously doesn't respect the game, but you can still kneel down and lick him like this! Why don't you just be a dog for him?"