Chapter 145 "Rotten Peach Blossom"

Start from the beginning

Gaoqidao Nianjin fruit trees are very rare and difficult to cultivate. Although there are dozens of fruit trees each time, they usually only bear fruit once every ten years. It's too eye-catching for you to take out so much at once. "

Wan Xiangxiang really didn't know that it takes ten years for the fermented Jinguo fruit to bear fruit...

Seeing Mu Qing casually taking out a bunch of fruits, Wan Xiangxiang thought they were not much different from other fruits. But think about it, the Jinguo can also improve your qualifications, and it shouldn't be similar to ordinary fruits.

When it was almost time to gather, the spaceship heading to the Great Holy Castle arrived.

Hundreds of spaceships landed at the same time, and the scene was spectacular.

Wan Xiangxiang and the others found the nearest spaceship and boarded it. Each shortlisted person would have a number plate, and they could enter the number plate into the spacecraft and board until the spaceship was full.

Each person could live in a cabin, so the four of them chose four adjacent rooms, and then gathered in the room with thousands of noises. Mu Qing took out a bowl of fruit and everyone gnawed and chatted until ten o'clock before everyone went back to their rooms.

Of course Mu Qing would not go back and stay in the room full of noise.

The two slept in each other's arms, but heard a knock on the door in the middle of the night.

Wan Xiangxiang got up and looked at the time. It was almost twelve o'clock in the morning. Who is knocking on the door in the middle of the night?

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but think of the ghost movies in his previous life, in which people would knock on the door at twelve o'clock. The corner of his mouth twitched, this spaceship couldn't really be haunted, right? He turned on the monitor and looked at the situation outside the door. There was a man standing outside the door. This man had a slender figure and a clean temperament! At first glance Wan Xiangxiang thought it was Mu Qing!

He looked back at Mu Qing, who was almost drooling while sleeping, and confirmed that this was indeed not Mu Qing. So what was the purpose of this person?

Maybe he found the wrong room, so Wan Xiangxiang simply lay back on the quilt and continued to sleep. He was not afraid of ghosts! I just don't care about these people.

Wei Feiyu knocked on the door and waited for a while. When no one came to open the door, he knocked several more times, but still no response. Wei Feiyu stood outside the door for almost half an hour, but no one paid attention to him. He looked ugly and felt that all the noise was too ignorant.

Originally, he thought that Mu Qing might not be around Wan Xiangxiang if everyone was asleep, so he chose to look for someone in the middle of the night. Unexpectedly, Wan Xiang ignored him at all. Logically speaking, he looked so similar to Mu Qing. Qing, if he sees it, he will come out and open the door!

Wei Feiyu never imagined that Mu Qing himself was in the room, and he never expected that Wan Xiangxiang would be afraid of ghosts...

Wei Feiyu was still unhappy when his first plan failed, but he had no other option at the moment, so he had to retreat temporarily and wait to get closer next time.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know that he had successfully blocked a rotten peach blossom, and fell into bed and fell asleep.

Wei Feiyu wanted to find an opportunity to get close to Wan Xiangxiang, but unfortunately Wan Xiangxiang and the others didn't come out at all, and even ate in the room! Only occasionally Gao Qi and Wanli would go in.