Chapter 144: Crafted Grain Reserves

Start bij het begin

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang were quite busy in the past few days. Unlike the corpses of the dead Crystal Eclipse Spiders, this Dream Eclipse Spider is still alive. Of course, it is best to eat fresh meat! If you want to live, you need to feed^ Wan Xiangxiang himself has no time to take care of the food reserves, so he simply leaves the responsibility of feeding to Yuanyuan and lets Yuanyuan feed him whatever he wants, as long as he doesn't starve to death. Yuanyuan didn't know what the Crystal Eclipse Spider should eat, so she contributed some of her own rations. This really embodies the saying: I give it what I eat. I don’t know how much energy liquid this Crystal Erosion Spider has eaten, and it has become so fat! What a noble and elegant spider turned into a spider ball!

Mu Qing nodded and praised: "Yuanyuan, you did a good job! I didn't expect you to have the talent for breeding!" This spider is so fat, it looks delicious at first glance!

The Crystal Erosion Spider made Mu Qing tremble at the sight of his hot gaze, and he subconsciously found a place to hide. I originally wanted to get into the cracks of the sofa, but my body was too fat and I could only manage to squeeze in a few spider legs.

Mu Qing was not very satisfied with the size of this spider and suggested: "It's still not big enough now. Let's raise it bigger and eat it again. Wan Xiangxiang nodded. It shouldn't cost much crystal coins to raise a spider anyway, so let it go. .

But Wan Xiangxiang was quickly slapped in the face. Yuanyuan said: "Master, we are running out of fluids."

Wan Xiangxiang frowned and said, "How is that possible? The three-month separation of the classrooms I prepared for you has only been less than one month." Yuanyuan said, "The spider ate it."

The Dream Spider burped untimely.

Wan Xiangxiang had a dark look on his face, so he decided to kill it first and eat it! What are you doing with such a wasteful food reserve? He grabbed the Dream Eclipse Spider and said to Mu Qing, otherwise we will eat roasted spiders tonight! It’s hard to keep this spider so fat! It's the most delicious time. Mu Qing took a sip of saliva and looked at the Dream Spider: "But this one looks so small. It doesn't even feel like it can fit between my teeth." "If it can be raised to half a meter in size, that's about it.

Wan Xiangxiang threw the Dream Eclipse Spider back to Yuanyuan: "Then let's keep it first." He couldn't really afford a few bottles of energy liquid. However, it seems not cost-effective to keep buying energy liquid, otherwise he might as well extract it himself. Wan Xiangxiang did it as soon as he thought of it. He went to the college database to exchange some information on making energy liquid. After reading the information and recording the screen, he started making it.

Wan Xiangxiang took some star beast meat for testing. The energy of star beast meat is very sufficient, which is perfect for extracting energy liquid. The extraction method of energy liquid is to take out the energy and condense it into a liquid state.

Wan Xiangxiang was very easy to make for the first time. It was similar to when making energy panels. To make energy panels above level 4, you need to extract energy from other things, and then integrate this energy into the blank energy panel. Extracting energy liquid requires an extra step. Without a container, the energy can only be condensed into liquid and stored.

The energy liquid can be eaten directly, but the produced energy liquid has no taste. Nowadays, companies that produce large quantities of energy liquids will try their best to come up with various flavors to meet people's taste needs.

Of course, what Wan Xiangxiang made had no taste, but he could try it later to see if he could make other flavors.

Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Qing to give him some stuffed Jinguo. The flavor of the stuffed Jinguo is unique and very delicious. It would be great if the flavor of the stuffed Jinguo could be made into liquid!

The energy of the stuffed Jinguo itself is also very pure. Extracting the energy inside is much more convenient than extracting the energy of the star beast. There are many violent factors in the energy of the star beast. It still takes time to eliminate them during production. , Niangjinguo is different.

The Brewed Jinguo is still only a fourth-level fruit tree. Wan Xiangxiang produced two pieces of Brewed Jinguo energy liquid, and also deliberately retained the flavor of the Brewed Jinguo, which smelled very sweet.

Wan Xiangxiang took one and gave it to Mu Qing to try, and drank one himself. He felt that the taste was pretty good, and the power he had consumed was replenished.

As for the energy liquid extracted from the star beast meat, Wan Xiangxiang gave it to Yuanyuan for safekeeping.

Wan Xiangxiang also used some scraps to refine several hundred bottles of liquid medicine and handed them to Yuanyuan, asking Yuanyuan to leave them for the Dream Eating Spider as feed.

That night, after Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qingdu fell asleep, the Dream Spider held a bottle of energy liquid extracted by the star beast and was intoxicated with it. The energy liquid produced by Wan Xiangxiang was purer than the energy liquid in those sold outside. too much! After drinking all the liquid, the dream spider crawled around the house energetically!

The Dream Spider learned that Wan Xiangxiang would not kill him for the time being, so he became more courageous and spun a lot of spider silk in the house. There was no way, Wan Xiangxiang's liquid-setting energy was so pure that it couldn't even hold back its own spider silk.

Wan Xiangxiang saw spider silk in the living room the next day, and his face was livid! Sure enough, I still have to cook this spider!

Wan Xiangxiang used his mental strength to remove the spider silk, but the first time he cut it, it was not cut off! This spider silk is really tough! The Dream Spider woke up and was startled when she saw Wan Xiang Xiang. She quickly climbed onto the spider silk and collected it one by one, forming several balls.

Wan Xiangxiang snatched the spider silk and checked it. He found that the spider silk was not sticky. It felt soft to the touch, but it was very tough! Wan Xiangxiang immediately called Gao Qi, arranged a meeting, and put the spider silk in front of him: "Look at this, is it valuable?"

Gao Qi twisted a piece of spider silk and said, "What is this?"

Wan Xiang said: "The silk of the dream spider."

Gao Qi was surprised: "You actually have a Dream Spider?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "I met one last time on Rongli Star."

Gao Qi was a little envious: "I heard that this Dream Eclipse Spider is very rare. The Crystal Eclipse Spider is a strange beast that is rarely encountered, and the Dream Eclipse Spider may not be found among thousands of Crystal Eclipse Spiders. When one comes, you are really in luck."

Mu Qingdao's crystal-eclipse spider meat is delicious! The dream spider is so rare, its meat must be more delicious! "

Gao Qi's mouth twitched. Mu Qing actually wanted to eat such a precious Crystal Erosion Spider? He said tactfully: "Would it be too wasteful to eat it? The taste of the Dream Spider may not be as good as the Crystal Spider."

Mu Qing: "How do you know?"

Of course Gao Qi didn’t know! After all, no one would eat the Dream Spider! If no one has eaten it, then of course there is no comparison. What's more, this is still a dream-eating spider in its infancy! It’s the easiest time to tame!

Gao Qi took a piece of spider silk back and planned to have it tested. He had never heard that the silk of the Dream Spider was so soft. Maybe it was a mutated Dream Spider. Is this silk worth anything? I haven't tested it yet, so I can't say it's worth it.

After talking about this, Gao Qi left.

□Author's gossip: Please vote for recommendation~~~

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com