Chapter 135 White Lotus Staged

Start from the beginning

She had been looking forward to Xu He for a long time. The last time her father sent someone to assassinate Mu Qing, she didn't know what the situation was like. Her father didn't explain the subsequent development to her, but later she saw the lively Mu Qing. Mu Qing, this shows that the assassination was not successful at that time.

Of course Liu Shiyao was angry, but she couldn't do anything to Mu Qing.

The news about Wan Xiangxiang's auction of the sixth-level supernatural mecha came out again. She could guess that her father definitely wanted her to get close to Wan Xiangxiang again. She didn't like Wan Xiang, and Wan Xiang ignored her! She is a direct daughter of the Liu family. Why bother with Wan Xiang, a country bumpkin?

Liu Shiyao planned to have a chance encounter with Xu He. She dressed up carefully that morning and tried to pretend that she had met Xu He by chance and then went up to say hello and take the opportunity to get to know each other.

However, Xu He didn't even look at her and walked past her.

Xu He's mental power was so sharp, how could he not notice a person standing there for so long, a hint of ridicule curled up at the corner of his mouth. It’s just that Liu Shiyao didn’t see it.

After Xu He left, Liu Shiyao felt a sense of shame and anger because she was ignored, but she did not pursue him, but prepared the next strategy.

I dialed the communication and told the person on the other end of the video line to prepare a few people for me. I would need them the day after tomorrow. "

There are many people in the college who are willing to cling to the Liu family. Liu Shiyao can still find someone to do things for her if she gives orders.

On the third day, Liu Shiyao found Lan Xiaodie. Lan Xiaodie was one of Liu Shiyao's flatterers. Lan Xiaodie was more attentive to Liu Shiyao. Her family was not as big as Liu Shiyao's. This time she could be admitted to the God's Yao Academy. In the inner courtyard, it was thanks to Liu Shiyao that she secured a spot as a member of Yi Zeyun's team.

Since she got a good ranking, her status in the family has risen a lot, and because she has direct contact with Liu Shiyao, even the clan leader has to give her some courtesy.

Lan Xiaodie was glad more than once that she was able to hook up with Liu Shiyao. Although Liu Shiyao had a bad temper and often made her do troublesome things, the benefits it brought to her were proportional. If Liu Shiyao would call her over this time, she would definitely do it again. There was something I wanted her to do. Lan Xiaodie asked Shi Yao diligently, "What do you want from me?" "

Liu Shiyao sent her a text directly and said, "You have memorized this content and will act according to it later, you know?

Lan Xiaodie responded with a smile: "Don't worry, I will definitely be able to handle this little thing, and I will know it by heart soon. You will definitely not be able to tell that it is fake!"

Liu Shiyao nodded with satisfaction: "If this matter is handled properly, I will give you a bottle of genetic optimizer afterwards."

Lan Xiaodie was overjoyed! This gene optimizer cannot be bought even with money, especially since there has been a lot of fuss recently about the ability of gene optimizers to increase talent points. Lan Xiaodie thought that what Liu Shiyao was going to give her was the one from vending machine No. 19. A potion that increases talent points. However, even Liu Shiyao couldn't grab a bottle of the potion made by Mu Qing for herself, let alone a small follower.

Lan Xiaodie was so overwhelmed with joy that she had no time to ask what kind of genetic optimizer it was. When she opened the script and saw the lines in it, she felt even more happy.

The content in it was written to her heart. The script was about a kind-hearted young lady from a family who was betrayed by her best friend. The lines that belonged to her in it were really in line with her feelings. In fact, she had already thought about it. He scolded Liu Shiyao so hard. But Liu Shiyao's lines are not so pleasing.

Liu Shiyao was originally a vicious woman, how could she pretend to be a kind-hearted White Lotus! Lan Xiaodie was sarcastic in her heart, but she couldn't say it openly.

But when I thought about being able to curse Liu Shiyao in a short while, I couldn't help but feel happy.

Soon, several strong boys gathered around. Liu Shiyao called everyone to a more secret corner, handed out the script, and waited for Xu He to come over.

This is a very corny story about a hero saving a beauty, but who cares, as long as it works.

The boys didn't know what Liu Shiyao wanted to do. Some of them wanted to laugh immediately after seeing the script, but they endured it because of the power of the Liu family.

A few of them didn't know that it was Xu He who was going to bump into them later. If they knew, they probably wouldn't be able to laugh.

I took my position and memorized the script.

Liu Shiyao had already installed a miniature camera on the road ahead. Directly connected to her terminal, as long as Xu He comes over, she can see it immediately.

About ten minutes later, Liu Shiyao fell to the ground and signaled that everyone could start.

Man A: "I advise you not to think about escaping. This place is so remote and no one can come to save you. Just come with us."

Liu Shiyao glared at Lan Xiaodie angrily and said, "I treat you like a sister, why do you treat me like this! Am I not treating you badly in any way?"

Lan Xiaodie sneered and said: "Are you nice to me? You just use me as your bitch. Do you think you are a superior lady and I should be a dog under your feet? Why are you nice to me? Don't you know? ? Isn’t it just the way I performed that made you laugh? "

Liu Shiyao, I have never thought about it this way. I sincerely treat you as a good friend and think of you all the time...

,, Lan Xiaodie: "That's enough, you bitch. I've long disliked you. Why don't you look in the mirror to see what you look like? Hypocritical! Disgusting. I want to see your ugly face." "Spit..." Lan Xiaodie became more and more excited as she scolded, scolding Liu Shiyao really made her feel happy.

Liu Shiyao's face darkened as she listened to Lan Xiaodie's line. Although she was right to give the line, he just didn't like it when others scolded her like this. He thought that he must teach this stinky girl a lesson when he comes back!

Now that Xu He was about to arrive, she couldn't reveal her secret.

Xu He heard the conversation of these people from a distance and walked over to check it out.

When Liu Shiyao saw Xu He, she immediately ran over and shouted: "Help! Please help me!"

Xu He dodged Liu Shiyao easily. When the boys saw it was Xu He, they were so frightened that their legs weakened! Two of them sat down on the ground! When they were called over, they didn't even mention that the target was Xu He!

Several people just felt that they were finished, and they didn't know if anything could be saved.

Lan Xiaodie was also shocked! How could this be Marshal Xu He! In her heart, she naturally hopes to have a romantic love story with the marshal one day, but now everything is ruined, her image is ruined...

Xu He started directly: "Do you want the principal to fire you directly?"

Several boys immediately argued: "No, Marshal! We are just playing games with Miss Liu! There is no way we can do anything to her!"

When Liu Shiyao heard someone tearing her down, she secretly cursed these people for being useless! No small thing can be done well.

These boys really regretted it. There was no reward for coming to do this! Now he has left a bad impression in front of Marshal Xu He, but now he really hates Liu Shiyao! They actually didn't explain the matter clearly. If they knew that the person Liu Shiyao was waiting for was Xu He, they would rather offend Liu Shiyao than do such a stupid thing.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com