Chapter 133 Internet celebrity potion

Start from the beginning

Wanli feels that his good brother is really amazing! The potion made by a mecha master is actually more powerful than the potion making discipline, said Mu Qing! Give me some of that psychic potion or something! I haven't even advanced to level 4 yet! I always get beaten up when I go to fights lately! I'm furious! When I advance, I will fight those guys back! snort! It's just because his power level is higher than mine! "Wanli's fighting awareness is quite strong, but level three abilities are really rare in the inner courtyard of Diyao Academy! There are still the most number of level 4 students in the first grade, and those in level 3 are basically assigned to the outer courtyard. Wanli is another Those who like mecha fighting have to fight several times every day. With Thunder Tiger, he is even more powerful! He beats most of the fourth-level superpowers to the ground.

However, Wanli's temperament is too neutral, and he still provokes others after every fight! Finally, he angered a large group of level 4 superpowers. They found a few strong men and took turns fighting him every day, losing most of the points gained from Wanli! Moreover, the Mecha Thunder Tiger was also seriously damaged. Wan Li was too embarrassed to talk to Wan Xiangxiang. After all, Wan Xiangxiang half-sold and half-gifted the Mecha Thunder Tiger to him.

Mu Qing said: "No problem! Not much of anything! The blood essence is the most abundant! It can also refine a lot of psychic agents."

Wan Xiangxiang also saw the posts of people using genetic optimizers on the Internet and realized that the effectiveness of genetic optimizers is so great! Talent points cannot be improved by increasing them. In the past, genetic optimizers even had optimized genes. function, it is impossible to directly optimize the talent value!

Wan Xiangxiang squinted his eyes. It seemed that the genetic optimizer could not be sold outside the market for the time being. But I can sell a few more bottles of this psychic potion!

As for whether to use the No. 19 vending machine? Wan Xiangxiang thought of the long queue in the redemption area, so he might as well forget it! His mecha was also finished and was about to be auctioned, so he just brought Mu Qing's potion with him. Well, maybe Mu Qing's potion would help him become more popular.

Wan Xiangxiang immediately contacted Gao Qi, and they met quickly.

Wan Xiangxiang expressed his thoughts directly: "I want to hold an auction in the college. Do you think there is any way?"

Gao Qi: "The college also has a place where it can be auctioned, but in this case, the only people it faces are students. It's hard to say whether it can be sold at a good price^" Wan Xiangxiang didn't care too much: "It's at the college. , I want to sell more points.”

Gao Qi nodded and contacted the hospital for him.

The auction takes place three days later.

An auction list came out soon. There are also some items prepared by Gao Qi, plus Wanxiang's sixth-level fire-type supernatural mecha and Mu Qing's fourth-level psychic agent, there are only ten items in total, but this does not hinder the students' enthusiasm for buying. .

The news that Shen Jinchen's apprentice was going to auction the sixth-level mecha was spread, and there was another heated discussion. The psychic agent in the vending machine No. 19 was also auctioned in this auction, and the response was not small. And the message stated that only college points were accepted for bidding, so in the next few days, many students ran around to redeem their points.

There are so many people redeeming points, which causes the price of points to keep rising! But these have nothing to do with Wan Xiangxiang Mu Qing.

The head of the pharmacy production department was holding an auction list in his hand. When he saw the same medicine as the No. 19 vending machine, he asked his student: "What is the same medicine as the No. 19 vending machine?"

The student didn't know very well. He usually just studied with the teacher and had little contact with the StarNet world such as forums. He immediately suggested: "How about the student ask other people?"

Ding You, the head of the department, waved his hand and said, "No, no, I'll find out when the time comes. It's just a fourth-level potion, so there's no need to ask specifically."

Soon the day of the auction arrived.

Originally, this was supposed to be a small auction. After all, there were not many things, and the entire venue could hold about 100,000 people.

Although it was a small auction, a lot of people came, almost filling the entire venue. The people participating in the auction this time were not only from the inner courtyard, but also many students from the outer courtyard came here, but most of them just came to watch the fun. , many students in the outer courtyard have really pitiful points. It is estimated that with those points they can't even buy a mechanical leg of a mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at so many people at the venue and said, "I didn't expect there to be so many people. If I had known, I would have collected tickets! With ten points and one ticket, you can collect one million points in minutes!"

Gao Qi ruthlessly broke his fantasy: "Even if points are collected, the points will only fall into the hands of the hospital. You have no chance to take them?" Mu Yu: "The hospital is really greedy! He actually wants to swallow them all. ! Even if it’s fifty-fifty it’s fine!”

Wan Li said: "The venue of the college is quite simple, and it doesn't even have a box.

Gao Qi: "This is also to prevent comparisons among the students. After a few casual chats, the auction began. The host and staff were all invited by Gao Qi, which saved Mu Qing and Thousands of things ring in the ring.

The auction started. Several items prepared by Gao Qi were auctioned first, followed closely by Mu Qing's potions. There were 15 bottles of fourth-level psionic potions, five of which were sold as single bottles, two of which were bound to two bottles, and three bottles of which were bound. There are two copies bound.

The first thing for sale was a single bottle of Level 4 Psychic Potion. The host didn't talk nonsense and directly tested the purity of this bottle of potion. He put a drop of the potion into the instrument for testing, and then the purity value of 99% was displayed.

The crowd immediately exploded. Although many people knew that the psychic agent in the No. 19 vending machine was 99% pure, but they saw with their own eyes that the test values ​​were different in Shanghai. They were also shocked by the system of making the potion. Director Ding You! He originally thought that it was just a level four potion and nothing to worry about. He came here mainly to see the two mechas that were said to have very high statistics.

Ding You asked his students: "Which student in our department made this potion?"

This student was speechless and choked! He doesn’t know either! He replied: "How about I go and ask you?"

Ding You looked at him and said, since he wants to ask, why are you still standing there? Go and come back quickly! "

These things were just talked about casually. Many times when he said this, Ding You would just say "forget it". Unexpectedly, he was actually asked to ask this time. The student said with a grimace: "I really want to Go ask?" The problem is that he is always locked in the pharmacy, and he doesn't know many other students! Where could he ask?

Ding You glared at him: "You don't want to go and what else are you proposing to do! Do you want to make me angry to death?"

The student touched his nose and dared not speak.

Seeing that the price of the potion was about to start, Ding You put it aside for the time being. He had to buy a bottle first and study it anyway. Author's gossip: Regarding whether the dream spider was eaten or kept as a war pet, oops , I’m really confused. I think what you said seems to make sense! Two people said eat it, and two people said it was a battle pet! So average! I made a decision! Just say whatever the next person comments! ! If no one leaves a message, I will commit suicide to find out...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com