Chapter 129 Looking for a breakthrough

Start from the beginning

Wan Xiangxiang finally picked up the white stone, observed it carefully and found nothing, then handed it to Mu Qing's hand: "Try it and see how it feels."

Mu Qing held the white stone, and instantly a stream of energy rushed into Mu Qing's meridians. Mu Qing refined it and ran the path of cultivation to guide the energy in the white stone into the meridians. An hour later , the energy was completely absorbed by Mu Qing.

Mu Qing opened his eyes and Wan Xiangxiang asked, "How's it going?"

Mu Qing said: "It's all absorbed, and the cultivation level has only increased a little..." Mu Yi made a gesture about the size of a fingernail.

Wan Xiangxiang narrowed his eyes. With Mu Qing's qualifications, absorbing so much energy shouldn't just increase his cultivation level! Is it true that the wall array for advancing to level five is so thick?

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while and suddenly said: "Where's Maomao?"

Mu Qing wondered why Wan Xiangxiang suddenly asked about Maomao, but still reached out and pulled out Maomao from his body.

Maomao fell to the ground, suddenly burped on the flower bud, and quickly covered the flower bud with two branches! Guilty little eyes glanced left and right. Wan Xiangxiang saw Maomao like this, and his complexion became terrifyingly dark! If there was anything he didn't understand at this moment, he immediately caught Maomao in his hand. If it weren't for the inseparable connection between this man and Mu Qing, Wan Xiangxiang would really want to strangle this thing to death!

"You ate the energy absorbed by Mu Qing, didn't you?" Wan Xiangxiang's tone was affirmative, not a question at all.

Just as Maomao was about to speak, he burped again, and Wan Xiangxiang's face turned even darker!

Maomao defended carefully: "It's so delicious, I can't help it!"

If Mu Qing absorbs all these abilities, he might be able to advance! Now, the idle plant like Maomao actually ate most of it! Wan Xiangxiang's hand became a little stronger!

Maomao danced on the branches and struggled: "It's not just me, it's not just me! Mumu Xiaoju and the others also ate it!"

Wan Xiang suppressed his anger and said to Mu Qing: "Release all the plants you raise! Let them live outside for a while!" If he keeps carrying this group of things, he doesn't know when Mu Qing will be able to advance.

Mu Qing obediently threw away all the plants on his body. I don’t know why, but Wan Xiangxiang always has the feeling that these plants are looking satisfied! As expected! He regretted choosing so many plants for Mu Qing! This is simply a vampire! Feeling the anger of Ten Thousand Rings, several plants escaped knowingly. Mumu got into the ground, Xiangguang Kumquat crawled into the flower pot, Niangjinguo looked left and right, and learned to crawl to Xiangguang Kumquat. Went into another big flowerpot and pretended to be an ordinary plant.

There was no hope for the white stone. Wan Xiangxiang thought that Mu Qing could make a genetic optimizer. Drinking a few more bottles to optimize the genes might lead to a smoother advancement. He immediately bought a pharmaceutical round plate and a purity testing instrument. Come back and ask Mu Yi to make more genetic optimizers.

Mu Yu nodded and followed the instructions. After becoming familiar with the refining methods, Mu Qing became proficient in refining potions. It took three days to make twenty bottles of level four genetic optimizer.

Wan Xiangxiang tested it and was really shocked when he saw the purity of 99X. Although he didn’t know much about potions! But he still knew about the purity. Pharmacists who can refine 92X purity or above will definitely be able to do so in the future. Become a senior pharmacist.

Wan Xiangxiang twitched his mouth as he looked at the potion. The remaining impurities are probably Mu Qing's toxin...

Wan Xiangxiang delivered the potion to Mu Qing and said, "Drink it!"

Mu Qing froze and stopped talking.

Wan Xiangxiang asked strangely: "What's wrong? Drinking it will make the promotion barrier thinner, so drink it^" Mu Yu's eyes dodge: "Can I not drink it?"

Wan Liangxiang was surprised: "Why don't you drink?"

Attacked.2 Mu Yin grimaced: "I don't want to drink height-increasing potions! I'm already very high." He lowered his head and looked at Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Liangxiang twitched his lips. This genetic optimizer seems to have some height-increasing effect, but that is also the part that is not optimized: "Don't worry, this drug will only make short people taller, and taller people will not be taller." ! Come on, be obedient and drink it quickly." Mu Yu was dubious, took it and drank it. After an hour a thin layer of dirt is drained off and no further changes occur. Mu Qing felt a little excited when she saw that she really didn't have a high.

Wan Xiangxiang frowned a little. Why did he feel that this genetic optimizer was not very effective on Mu Qing?

Mu Yi went to take a bath, and Wan Liangxiang asked him to drink another one.

Mu Yu saw that he would not grow taller after drinking this, so he accepted it. It also discharged a thin layer of dirt, and Wan Xiangxiang gave him the rest.

Well, at least it has some effect.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to buy a bottle of promotion potion for Mu Qing to use as a backup. Each level can drink a bottle of promotion potion, which can increase the chance of breakthrough when he breaks through! But it won’t be effective if you drink too much.

Wan Xiangxiang checked the price of the potion on Xingwang. Level 4 exceeded level 5. Is drinking level 6 potion enough? If it's not enough, it will be even harder to break through level five next time!

Wan Xiangxiang made up his mind and decided to buy a seventh-level promotion potion! But when he saw the price, Wan Xiangxiang was dumbfounded. A level 7 promotion potion actually cost 200 million crystal coins!

He really wants to buy it! But he really has no crystal coins...

Wan Xiangxiang went to the redemption area of ​​the academy to see if there were promotion potions that could be redeemed. Logically speaking, there should be. Wan Xiangxiang entered [Promotion Potion] and searched, and the information about the promotion potion came out.

The seventh-level promotion potion actually costs 10 million points...

He and Mu Qing went to the Lucky Star and killed so many star beasts, but they only got more than one million points! Isn’t there really an extra 0 behind this million? Wan Xiangxiang was somewhat shocked! Every time I think I am a little rich, I will be hit completely by the reality!

What can be done? Of course I’m working hard to earn points! Wan Xiangxiang immediately went to the virtual mission hall with Mu Qing.

See if there are any armor-making tasks that he can take. He has to make money, otherwise it would be too embarrassing to tell him if he can't support his wife. Wan Xiangxiang looked around in the tasks, but there is a high-point task that is suitable for Mu Qing. Come and do it!

This is a task posted by students privately. There are many tasks here that are not posted by the college. Students can also trade freely with each other. This provides a trading platform.

There is a mission to purchase a level five genetic optimizer! The reward ranges from one million points to three million points!

The requirement is that the purity of the potion must reach over 90%. This task can be said to be extremely difficult. Level 5 genetic potions are definitely available, but level 5 potions with a purity of over 90% are hard to come by. Even if ordinary people have them, I won't choose to sell it. Of course I keep this kind of good thing for myself. What fool would sell it!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com