Chapter 124 Awkward performance

Start from the beginning

At this time, Mu Yi expressed a different opinion: "I want to go to another cave to find spider eggs."

Wan Xiangxiang persuaded: "There may not be spider eggs in other places. We have harvested enough now. There are so many crystal erosion spiders in this cave. If they are all sent out later, we may be blocked."

Mu Qing, on the other hand, seemed to have been hardened by the weight and refused to listen.

Wan Xiangxiang frowned, but Mu Qing ignored him and took half of the people to another cave entrance.

Lan Wei asked: "Should we follow him? This Mu Qing is too willful^" Wan Xiangxiang frowned and said: "Ignore him, let's go!"

The remaining few people followed closely behind him, and soon other Crystal Eclipse Spiders caught up with him. After a hard battle, Wan Xiangxiang was left with numerous scars, and several personnel were also killed. In the end, under the protection of Wan Xiangxiang, only Lan Wei was left alive.

Seeing that he was about to escape to the exit, Lan Wei suddenly said: "When we all escape successfully, I will marry you, okay?" Wan Xiangxiang turned around, and what he saw was Lan Wei's beautiful little face, which was full of tears. With rain, no matter how hard-hearted you are, your heart will soften a bit after seeing it.

Then the two of them escaped from the cave.

Lan Wei saw the sun again, and the tears in his eyes became even more intense.

He turned around and said excitedly: "We are finally out." Then he showed a bright smile.

Lan Wei opened his arms, wanting to give Wan Xiangxiang a hug.

Wan Xiangxiang kicked Lan Wei in the stomach with a roundhouse kick, sending him flying several meters away.

Lan Wei's face suddenly became terrifyingly sinister, but in just a moment, Lan Wei suppressed the anger in his heart. He asked with a pitiful look: "Wan Xiang, what are you doing? Even if you don't like me, you don't have to treat me like this! I know that I may not be as good as Mu Qing in your heart, but he is so ignorant, I just want to Take good care of you."

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but burst out laughing: "Uncle! Do you think you're filming a TV series? What kind of script is a friend in need? It's really hilarious." Wan Xiangxiang felt that he had been with Mu Qing for too long, He really learned some of Mu Qing's habits, such as this annoying Kung Fu.

Lan Wei held his stomach and asked doubtfully: "What are you talking about?"

Wan Xiangxiang disliked his face: "Okay, uncle! Stop pretending. I don't have any merits, except that I have a photographic memory. I already remember your face clearly yesterday."

When Lan Wei heard this, he stopped pretending, touched his face and said, "It seems that I should have pretended to look better yesterday. This way, you won't find out."

Wan Liangxiang said: "Uncle, don't be naive. You have many loopholes. I can see it even if you have the same face! The first point is, why was there a mental attack from the beginning, but it wasn't until Mu Qing solved the Crystal Eclipse Spider that we all No more mental attacks! It can only mean that this mental attack did not come from the big spider itself, but from someone else! Second point, why did Uncle Li, who was originally very opposed to it, end up spending the night in the spider's lair? It can show that he may have received some spiritual suggestion. And lastly, can you tell me where the thing you have been holding in your arms went? If I guessed correctly, it was a spider egg."

Lan Wei didn't expect that he had so many loopholes: "So what if you know this? You still have to abandon that little boyfriend of yours. You are such a ruthless person."

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes and said, "That's not Mu Qing. Why should I be so ruthless?" He turned his head and looked around, "I'll kill you and I can get out, right?" He had long sensed that this space was empty. That's right, something has been wrong with Mu Qing since he woke up this morning. He didn't even think about having breakfast! Yesterday, he set up a long stretch of magma in the corridor, but today it is gone.

There are still many suspicious things. For example, how did the big crystal-eclipse spider get into the cave when it was bigger than the tunnel it came in from? As a living thing, it cannot be stored in a storage tool. There is only one possibility. This crystal-eclipse spider grew to such a large size in this cave. From the goose egg-sized spider egg in Wei Lan's hand, it can be guessed that the female spider should be used by Wei Lan as a tool to give birth to high-quality spider eggs.

If you want to give birth to more advanced spider eggs, of course you also need a stronger mother body. Lan Wei provides sufficient food to feed the Crystal Erosion Spider. After the Crystal Erosion Spider is upgraded, it can produce better quality spider eggs.

Lan Wei did not help during the battle between Mu Qing and the Crystal Eclipse Spider. From this point, it can be seen that the female Crystal Eclipse Spider was basically abandoned.

It's a good thing that Mu Qing took the initiative to part ways, otherwise he really wouldn't be able to do anything to Mu Qing's face!

Lan Wei probably wanted to take advantage of him and kill him here. It seems that after he dies in this place, the real world will not end well.

Wan Xiangxiang tried to use his superpower, and found that it was no problem to use it and put it down with mental force. This is destined to be a battle between spiritual powers!

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power attacked Lan Wei, and Lan Wei's mental power was also very powerful. If Wan Xiangxiang is currently at level five, then this person should have reached level six. The two groups of mental power are one Collision! Wan Xiangxiang’s mental power was broken into half.

Lan Wei showed a proud smile: "If I had known you were so helpless, I wouldn't have had to spend so much effort."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and responded, "Yes! It's hard for you. I've been acting awkwardly for so long, and it makes me miss the bloody eight o'clock show that my robot watched! At least my acting skills are better than yours!"

Lan Wei's face twitched, and a more violent mental attack came.

Wan Xiangxiang released the threads fused with his mental power, directly shattering Lan Wei's mental power group.

Lan Wei screamed and took a few steps back. Wan Xiangxiang didn't give the enemy any chance to breathe, and attacked with silk thread! Lan Wei's body was twisted to pieces!

Wan Xiangxiang exhaled. This was the first time in his life that he had killed someone.

The scene changed and Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes! What you see is the roof of their folded house.

Turning around, he saw Mu Qing sleeping soundly in bed, snoring contentedly.

Wan Xiangxiang took a breath and released his mental energy. This time, there was no barrier at all. The person who saw lying in Lan Wei's folding house was Lan Wei! There was a palm-sized jade-white spider lying on his face, with a little red mark on the spider's head.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know much about the Crystal Erosion Spider, so he didn't recognize it before. But this jade-white spider with red dots on its head exists in the inheritance of the Origin Heart.

This species of butterfly spider is called the Dream Eclipse Spider. It can weave dreams for intelligent creatures. If the person dies in the dream, it can eat away the person's mental power. The Dream Eating Spider is also very picky and does not eat all spiritual energy. This Lan Wei probably wanted to become the food of this newborn Dream Eating Spider, so he did everything possible to lure him here.

This time it was Lan Wei himself who died, and the Dream Eating Spider would of course eat his mental power. I heard that some people can raise these animals and insects, so they must have some means.

□Author's gossip: I'm wondering, is this Dream Eating Spider used as a battle pet for them or as food ration for Mu Qing? Do you have any opinions? Leave me a message about the duck! If no one leaves a message, then I will assume that you want it to be used as Mu Qing's food reserve. Please recommend it...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com