Chapter 123 Camping

Start from the beginning

A total of twelve people were rescued. After the toxins were almost eliminated, someone asked: "Where is that big spider? Is it dead?"

Wan Xiangxiang said nonsense seriously: "What kind of big spider? I didn't see it."

Mu Yu echoed: "Did you go out to look for food?"

One of them said it was impossible. The spider was so big, how could it get out of the tunnel? "

Wan Liangxiang touched his chin, and when he thought about it, it was true, this spider was wider than this tunnel, so how did it get in before? Mu Yi said nonsensically: "Maybe this butterfly has practiced bone-shrinking skills or something, and can shrink its body."

Wan Xiangxiang really didn't want people to know that two of them, a level 4 and a level 5 psychic, killed a spider that was level 6 and almost 7.

After knowing that they were safe, they no longer pursued where the big spider had gone.

After a period of fighting, Wanxiangxiang Mu Yi was a little tired, so he simply took out his folding house and set up camp on the spot! I decided to take a rest before leaving tomorrow. Anyway, the entrance to the cave was sealed with spider silk, so it was difficult for spiders from outside to get in.

Among the rescued people was an uncle named Li, who should be a mercenary. His supernatural powers were around the sixth level, and he was the highest level among this group of people.

Uncle Li saw that Wan Xiangxiang and the others were preparing to camp here, and he kindly advised: "Little brothers, are you planning to camp here? I'm not telling you. The situation is unknown now. The big spider may come back at any time. Uncle, I'll hurry up." Even at level seven, you are no match for it! You two are so small..." Uncle Li shook his head and did not continue.

Mu Yu said: "Uncle, don't worry, if that spider comes back! I will cut it into eight pieces! Roast it and eat it!"

Uncle Li doesn't take it seriously. You're a kid. You're really good at bragging. That spider is really powerful. I didn't know what happened as soon as I came in. After a few moves with it, I was caught in a daze. If you hadn't rushed in time, I didn't know what happened. Come on, my life will be at risk. "Uncle Li sighed heavily when he thought of this.

Mu Qing is very innocent, why can't he tell the truth like no one else.

Mu Yi asked: "Uncle, what are you doing here?"

The uncle asked doubtfully: "You don't know? Then what are you doing here?"

"Of course it's an adventure treasure hunt! This kind of cave looks like a place with a lot of treasures." Mu Qing said nonsense.

"The crystal-eclipse spiders here are very valuable! I just came here to catch a few. I don't know why they got here." Uncle Li scratched his head.

When he heard the word "very valuable", Mu Qing's eyes lit up. He took out a small spider and asked, "Is it this spider? Is it very valuable?"

Uncle Li nodded: "That's the spider, but yours is too small. It's low level and not that valuable. The main reason is that the meat of this Crystal Erosion Spider is very delicious! As long as the poisonous beetles on the head are removed, the whole Crystal Erosion Spider It’s all non-toxic, and many upper-class people like to pay high prices to buy this meat to eat!”

Wan Xiangxiang became interested when he heard that the meat was not poisonous. He had seen Mu Qing enjoy it before, but now he could finally have a taste. I immediately decided to heat up the pot and start cooking. Wan Xiangxiang took out a level three Crystal Erosion Spider. Excluding its eight legs, this Crystal Erosion Spider was about half a meter in diameter.

Wan Xiangxiang removed all the internal organs, but he didn't forget what these Crystal Erosion Spiders eat...

Slice the spider meat into pieces and set aside.

Not sure if the other ingredients would cover up the flavor of the meat, Wan Xiangxiang simply fried it in the pan without adding anything else! The aroma soon spread out, making several people around him drool. They all took out dry food from their storage containers and mixed it with water.

While Wan Xiangxiang was frying, Mu Yi was eating, and from time to time he would stuff a piece into Wan Xiangxiang's mouth.

The eight legs of the spider are very thick and long, and the meat inside is the most delicious among the entire Crystal Erosion Spider. Wan Xiangxiang only dug out the larger pieces of flesh from the Crystal Erosion Spider, and gave up on some small areas.

Uncle Li looked at their unwanted parts and shamelessly stepped forward and said: "Little brother! Do you want these?" Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "These meats are too small, so I don't want them."

Uncle Li rubbed his hands: "Can you give it to me to cook?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded in agreement. The crystal-corroding spider had a lot of energy in it. Mu Qing would be enough to eat this much. Leave the remaining scraps for others to try.

Uncle Li happily returned to the crowd with the remaining things. Everyone set up pots and prepared to cook a meal first.

As for going out! The entrance to the cave has been sealed, and I can't get out for a while! Just relax first and eat later!

A group of people camped in the spider's lair.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were in the folding house. Wan Xiangxiang wanted the substitute to sneak into the ground to detect the movement of the spider. The substitute plunged into the soil, but half of his body was stuck on the ground.

Mu Qing hurriedly pulled out the substitute wood. When the substitute wood was pulled out, the two tree roots were holding something tightly. After coming out, they kept slapping the object in their hands with the tree roots. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the substitute wood happened to hit this thing when it dived into the ground. I was pulled out from below and used this thing to vent my anger*

Wan Xiangxiang laughed silently. This stand-in was quite angry. Last time he even dared to call him a fool. Did he suffer a loss this time? Who knows what the stand-in hit? Wan Xiangxiang looked carefully, Huh? It looks familiar. I grabbed it and took a look. Doesn’t it look familiar? Isn't this Qian Yugen they have been looking for! There must be at least forty or fifty strands entangled in this mess! Wan Xiang covered his heart! It’s so damn good that you can’t stop it even if it comes!

Seeing that the bad thing in his hand was snatched away, the substitute wood kicked Wan Xiangxiang hard several times, but the little strength of its attack did not hurt Wan Xiangxiang at all.

Wan Liang said: "Mu Qing! Look! This is Qian Yugen!"

Mu Yu's eyes widened and he praised the substitute Mu: "Mumu, you are so awesome! You actually found such a valuable thing."

When the substitute Mu heard the compliment, he stopped kicking loudly, slipped into Mu Qing's body and disappeared. Wan Xiangxiang asked in confusion: "Why is he missing? I still want him to go find out the situation."

Mu Yu said: "Maybe he is shy."

Wan Xiangxiang's expression looked like he had eaten shit. How could such a fierce little thing be shy? While taking apart the Qianyu roots in his hand, he counted how many there were. In the end, there were eight third-level roots, twenty fourth-level roots, and seventeen fifth-level roots. Wan Xiangxiang nodded with satisfaction and took out the Qianyu roots. The roots have been collected. Although the third-level ones cannot be used to refine potions, they can be taken back and planted first. With Mu Qing's birth-generating ability, they can always be upgraded.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com