Chapter 121: Mentality exploded

Start from the beginning

"Not even live eggs?" Well, maybe these eggs are special. He remembered that he had put other eggs in them before. Mu Yu said disappointedly: "Then what should I do! There are so many eggs, I want to take them back." Ah! I can’t finish it all.”

"Don't worry, I'll try another method." Wan Xiangxiang baked the egg in his hand and put it into the space. This time it was successful! "You can only bake it before putting it in^" Wan Xiangxiang said.

Mu Yu nodded: "It tastes good even if it's roasted, so let's eat it roasted." Although you can't make fried eggs or anything like that, eating some of them is already very good.

Mu Yu took a butterfly egg and put it in Wan Xiangxiang's hand: "I want to eat this."

Wan Xiangxiang touched the spider egg, the temperature was already very high, and explained: "The spider inside this egg has already taken shape.

91 Mu Yu said: “You can also eat it.”

Wan Xiangxiang choked. He originally thought that Mu Qing didn't know that the egg was a little spider. It turned out that he knew everything. Mu Yin really dared to eat anything...

Wan Xiangxiang roasted the egg and cut open the skin, revealing little spiders tightly packed inside. Twisting out one, this little spider is about the size of a knuckle of your thumb. The ripe little spider is no longer transparent, but has a milky white color, with only a little black on the head.

After being roasted, this spider has a fragrance that is very tempting. Wan Xiangxiang really wants to put aside whether it is poisonous or not and eat one first! It smelled so good, but he still held back. His own life was more important than delicious food.

Mu Yi hugged half of the egg, twisted a small spider "Kaba Yesuba" and chewed it, nodded and said: "It's delicious too!" The spider's shell has not yet fully developed, and it is crunchy and chews like cartilage. Taste!

Mu Yu picked up another little spider and said, "This dark place is particularly delicious! I don't know what it is, but I feel very satisfied after eating it!"

Wan Xiangxiang swallowed hard. Watching Mu Qing eat the little spider felt like eating a raw egg...

Wan Xiangxiang kept roasting spider eggs, and Mu Yin took out several super large fresh-keeping boxes: "Pack spider eggs for you."

Putting things in a fresh-keeping box can prevent them from spoiling. The ones Mu Yin took out can be stored for at least half a year. Wanxiangxiang is usually bought to contain medicinal materials and so on.

But: "Why do you have so many fresh-keeping boxes?" Wan Xiangxiang couldn't remember when he bought so many fresh-keeping boxes.

Mu Qing shrank his neck and said, "I just want to use it to decorate fresh meat." This crisper is really a bit expensive. He spent all the crystal coins after buying the crisper. Well, I said I would buy it before After spending all the energy liquid and crystal coins, I deceived Shen Niannian. I didn't expect that person to believe it! How silly.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't pursue this further and put the roasted spider eggs into the fresh box.

There are four to five hundred spider eggs here, enough for Mu Qing to eat for a while.

Mu Yu ate two spider eggs and burped. I was so full that Wan Xiangliang was surprised. I was full after just two spider eggs? The size of this spider egg is really not that big. It seems that it is really sufficient.

Wan Xiangxiang baked nearly a hundred eggs. Suddenly I heard several "click" sounds.

Before the two of them could react, the little spiders in some butterfly eggs in the stone room broke open the eggshells and crawled out.

The behavior of baking eggs with loud noises has probably seriously threatened their lives. If they don't come out of the shell, they will be roasted! I had to be born early to save my life.

Xiaochi's spores spread out again. Thousands of little spiders were absorbed, and soon the stone chamber returned to calm.

Wan Xiangxiang checked and found that there were still more than two hundred eggs that had not broken out of their shells. These should have not been formed, or were not formed enough to hatch.

Wan Liang quickly baked the remaining spider eggs and packed them.

Looking at the empty stone room, Wan Xiangxiang felt a little emotional. He didn't know if the big spider knew that he had roasted its children and had eaten and drank enough. After packing their things, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went down again. Go to a stone room.

What he saw this time made Wan Xiangxiang have a bad reaction...

This is a food storage room like the first stone room, but among the things wrapped in spider silk, there are not only star beasts and alien beasts, but also several humanoid ones!

Wan Xiangxiang frowned, wondering if these people were still alive. His mental power was condensed into a blade and cut off the cocoons of several humanoids. Wan Xiangxiang opened the face of one of the cocoons. The man's face had begun to rot. …

Wan Xiangxiang now feels that eating so full just now was really not a wise choice! He feels like vomiting now...

Wan Xiangxiang dug up the remaining humanoid seedlings and examined them. Most of them had been dead for a long time.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu went to the next stone room, which was also a spider nursery. There were fewer eggs here, about two hundred. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing roasted all the spider eggs without mercy. Gained space.

Passing several stone rooms in a row, there is a nursery next to the food storage room. The further you go inside, the fewer the eggs are. In contrast, there are more and more food storage rooms. And what is the purpose of those spider silks that seal the entrance of the cave? Prevent enemies from entering?

Before he had time to think more, he entered another stone room. This time it was supposed to be a storage room. When Wan Xiangxiang opened the spider web and went in, he saw dozens of spiders. The spiders plus spider legs were about thirty centimeters long. diameter, currently nibbling food in the storage room.

When Wan Xiangxiang saw the man who had been chewed down to only his skeleton, his mentality suddenly exploded! Wan Xiangxiang shook his head, feeling that it was time for him to adapt to the conditions of this era. Wan Xiangxiang comforted himself that these were just small scenes!

These spiders are around level three. When Mu Qing saw these crystal clear spiders, he stepped forward and punched them. After smashing the head of a spider, the black juice on the spider's head splashed out, making a "sizzling" sound, and some small holes were immediately corroded on the ground.

Wan Xiangxiang panicked and shouted: "Mu Qing! Are you okay?"

He took Mu Qing's hand that was stained with juice and checked it, and found that it was not injured.

Mu Qing said: "These black things seem to be delicious!"

Wan Xiangxiang's eyes widened. These must be the venom of the spider itself. Mu Qing actually found it delicious? Is the Rakshasa Fruit really that powerful?

Mu Qing raised his hand and licked it, and Wan Xiangxiang received an inexplicable knowing blow! She wanted to kiss Mu Qing, but when she thought of the sequelae of kissing, she held back.

Wan Xiangxiang directly cut off the heads of dozens of spiders with silk thread.

Mu Qing split several tree roots and plunged them into the spider's head, absorbing the venom from the black part.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to pull Mu Qing away, but Mu Qing wanted to take the spider corpses away with him.

Wan Xiangxiang felt his scalp numb when he thought about what these spiders had just eaten, but he still did not stop Mu Qing. After Mu Qing put all the spider bodies into the fresh-keeping box, the two continued to move forward.

Seeing that the food in this storage room was still intact, Wan Xiangxiang breathed a sigh of relief.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com