Chapter 120 Spider Lair

Start from the beginning

The result was surprising. It must have been missed by the previous people, but a stone as white as jade was actually dug out at the bottom of the pit.

Liu Wei took the oval stone with a diameter of twenty centimeters with a smile. My hands kept stroking it, it felt moist and a little warm! Liu Wei only felt that he had found a treasure.

Seeing the envious looks around him, Liu Wei put the stone into the space storage with satisfaction, but it couldn't be put in. Liu Wei's eyes lit up immediately! Thought! It is indeed a treasure, but it actually cannot fit into the space machine.

Satisfied, Liu Wei held the stone in his arms, hid it, and kept it close to him for a while.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing hunted the star beasts along the way, and at the same time searched for Qian Yugen. However, this thing was hidden underground and was difficult to find. Fortunately, they had the substitute wood, an earth-type plant. Can search underground. However, I found two third-level and three fourth-level Qianyu roots.

Mu Yu suddenly became dazed, pointed in one direction and said, "I feel like there are a lot of money and jade roots there! Let's go over there."

Wan Xiangxiang had no doubts about Mu Qing's intuition. The last time he was in Xuejing's cave, Mu Qing also had this kind of intuition. Wan Xiangxiang only thought it was because Mu Qing had a special physique and had a natural affinity for plants. acuity.

The two of them walked forward for two hours, but Mu Qing's intuition was still there, but a feeling of uneasiness arose in his heart. Something was calling him in the dark, which made Mu Qing feel warm in his heart, but the hairs on Mu Qing's body were indicating that he needed to be vigilant.

Unknowingly, a thin layer of sweat appeared on Mu Qing's forehead. Wan Xiangxiang saw that something was wrong with Mu Qing and hugged him, but Mu Yi seemed to be ignoring him and kept moving forward. Come on, how can Wan Xiangxiang’s strength be compared to Mu Qing’s? Mu Qing was dragged forward for more than ten meters. It was so loud that you couldn't tell. Mu Qing felt something good! This was clearly controlled by an unknown force!

Mu Qing was thinking about Qian Yugen and kept walking forward. He could feel something controlling his body. Mu Qing wanted to struggle, but he couldn't break away from the restraint. He saw water flowing from Mu Qing's nostrils. Two bright red nosebleeds.

Wan Xiangxiang secretly hated himself for being careless! Mu Qing was usually too tough, so he didn't realize that Mu Qing might be in danger!

Their enemy should be an opponent who is good at mental attacks. From the fact that this opponent can seduce Mu Qing under his nose, it can be seen that this opponent's mental power is not necessarily weaker than his.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was on par with him. Seeing that he couldn't get any advantage from him, he directly turned his target to Mu Qing! Wanxiang's spiritual power formed a barrier and enveloped the two of them.

As soon as those mental powers were blocked, Mu Yu stopped walking.

Mu Qing rubbed his eyes and yawned: "Strange! Why am I so sleepy? Didn't I just dig up money and jade roots?"

Wan Xiangxiang was relieved to see Mu Qing returned to normal. He wiped Mu Qing's nosebleed, took out a clean handkerchief, soaked it and wiped Mu Qing's face.

Mu Qing let him move.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "You were attacked by spiritual power, it's all my fault for being too careless."

Mu Qing rubbed his head and said, "That's it! Then we can't get in.

"Go!" This enemy actually dared to attack Mu Qing. He must kill this guy and drain his wealth!

Wan Xiangxiang knew that they had arrived at the family's lair. There is a cave in front of you, and it seems that the enemy is waiting inside. Wan Xiangxiang's mental energy was detected inward, and without any surprise, it was blocked ten meters away.

Want to act recklessly on other people's territory? It still seems unlikely.

The environment in the cave is a bit dark and humid, and the round display screen emits a bright green light in the darkness. After walking forward for about ten meters, some spider webs began to appear in the cave. Wan Xiangxiang was surprised: "I didn't expect that there were spiders in the interstellar era!" Within the range covered by Wan Xiangxiang's mental power, there were several A spider crawls around. These spiders have a little black on their heads, but are otherwise completely transparent.

Mu Qingdao said, "These spiders are quite beautiful." Wan Xiangxiang was unconvinced. The more beautiful things are, the more poisonous they are! There is nothing simple about surviving on this kind of planet. As we go inside, the spider silk becomes denser and denser.

Wan Xiangxiang said in his heart: Could it be that he has walked into a spider's lair?

When they saw giant seedlings hanging in the cave full of spider silk, they were sure that they had really entered the spider's nest. The dark cave was completely white, and spider threads almost filled the entire cave.

Seeing that the shapes of these seedlings were different, Wan Xiangxiang guessed that there were corpses of some star beasts and alien beasts. These star beasts and alien beasts must have been captured or lured here.

Wan Liangxiang stepped on the spider silk. The spider silk was so tough and sticky that his shoes got stuck when he stepped on it. Wan Xiangxiang tried to pull hard, but failed. With a sudden thought, he used fire powers to gather on the soles of the shoes and burned some of the spider silk. Wan Xiangxiang took his feet back and felt a little cold when he stepped on the ground...

Wan Xiangxiang took off his shoes and saw that there was a hole!

Mu Yi was surprised: "Wan Xiang, why did you burn your shoes?"

Wan Xiangxiang is really innocent. His power control is still very strong: "I didn't burn this, it's because the spider silk is corrosive. Be careful and don't touch these spider silk."

Wan Xiangxiang took out a new pair of shoes from the space and put them on, covering the whole body of the two men with his spiritual power, and tried again

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com