Chapter 119 A great harvest

Comenzar desde el principio

Qiling Silk also has a weakness, which lies in its roots.

Qiling Silk can grow tens of thousands of threads, but only has one root. The root is not as flexible and strong as its threads. Instead, it is very fragile. However, almost no one can get close to the root of Qiling Silk, so this weakness cannot be said to be a big one.

The roots of Yin Gen are the most powerful part of the attack. With such a companion plant, the roots of Qiling Silk are naturally very fragile, and the roots of Qiling Silk grow on the roots of Yin Gen. This requires thousands of Xiangxiang searched for himself.

Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to the extreme. Even if the companion plant was lost, Qilingsi was now a level seven exotic plant, and Wan Xiangxiang did not dare to take it lightly.

While flexibly dodging the attack of the silk thread, he mentally searched under the roots of Yin Gen's tree inch by inch. After dealing with the silk thread for more than half an hour, he finally found its root in the center.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was condensed into a blade, which directly cut through the root of Qiling Silk and dug out the crystal core inside. Without the energy support of the crystal core, the snarling threads in the air fell down one after another. Wan Xiangxiang rushed to the roots and lifted up the entire plant. The silk thread was still very long, so Wan Xiangxiang tried to lift them up with his mental strength. I was surprised to find that this Qiling Silk can actually be integrated into spiritual power like the Sun Golden Thread.

Wan Xiangxiang merged on the spot, and Mu Qing hunted the star beasts nearby to prevent these star beasts from disturbing Wan Xiangxiang's fusion.

Mu Qing drove the mecha on a killing spree, and Yuanyuan's energy was almost exhausted, so she simply sat down next to Wan Xiangxiang and stopped moving.

The remaining star beast, Mu Qing, can handle it by himself, and even if he can't, he still has Mao Mao.

After all the surrounding star beasts were dealt with, the fusion of Wanxiangxiang came to an end.

Mu Qing collected the trophies. Although many star beasts were chewed by Yin Gen until only their bones were left! But bones are also very good materials! They are also worth crystal coins.

Seeing so much material, Mu Qing smiled silly!

There was also Yin Gen's crystal core, which Mu Qing also dug out. There are many broken roots dropped by Yin Gen around, which were all dropped when Yin Gen fought with the eighth-level star beast! This is close to level eight material! Very valuable! Mu Qingshou! receive! receive!

As for the remaining big Yin root! There are a lot of toxins in my body, I wonder if I can still sell it for money! Mu Qing looked a little distressed, so he ignored it and dug it out first!

Mu Yu differentiated the tree roots, dug them into the ground, and pulled the Yin roots, which were five meters in diameter and ten meters high, upwards! Mu Qing pulled hard! Bullshit! The whole person's face was red from exerting too much force! The ground shook slightly, and the tree roots loosened a little, but they were still firmly rooted deep into the ground!

Mu Qing was a little frustrated! This was the first time that his great efforts had no effect!

After Wan Xiangxiang completed the fusion, he saw Mu Yi's blushing face and said, "Don't worry, Yin Gen's root system is very developed and can penetrate more than a hundred meters into the ground. Even if he pulls it out with great strength, it will alarm the surroundings." Creatures. Maybe the people stationed there will find something else. The most important thing for us when walking outside is to keep a low profile! Keep a low profile!"

Mu Qing nodded as if he understood: "Then do you still want this tree?"

Wan Xiangxiang is not willing to work hard to make something worthless in the end. Immediately he asked: "Can you withdraw the poison from it?", Mu Qing said I would try." As he spoke, the roots entangled Yin Gen's roots and began to withdraw the poison from the tree.

Mu Qing said happily: "You can take it back!" He speeded up. Fifteen minutes later, Yin Gen returned to his normal color and said loudly: "Let the substitute wood pull out the tree. The substitute wood directly controls the surrounding trees." The soil stripped Yin Gen's roots. Since Yin Gen's roots were tangled underground, it took nearly five hours for the substitute tree to separate the tree from the soil.

Wan Xiangxiang stepped forward and put the avatar directly into the space ring! Fortunately, he bought a large-capacity space ring before departure, otherwise he would not be able to put it down now.

When Mu Qing saw Yin Gen, it was like seeing a steady stream of crystal coins!

Wan Xiangxiang also wanted the substitute to fill Yin Gen's big hole! Such a big hole can easily arouse suspicion!

When the substitute Mu heard this, he ignored Wan Xiangxiang and slipped into Mu Qing's body and disappeared.

Wan Xiangxiang was startled and asked, "What's wrong?"

Mu Qing said honestly: "Substitute Mu said Wan Xiang, you are a fool!"

Thousands of noises! How about being so honest? Wan Xiangxiang looked at the deep pit of more than 100 meters, okay! It's a bit overwhelming. Then forget it! If you are discovered, be discovered! No one knows they did it anyway.

The two left the place, and Mu Yu asked: "Wan Xiang, do we want to go back to the camp?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while and said: "Forget it, I won't go back. Anyway, the ten-day team formation time is coming soon. Let's just go and have a try!" There are too many people, so you have to pay attention to this and that. Yes, I can't let go.

At this time, the ringing terminal rang, oh! Yes, they still have terminals. However, if they were close to the garrison, the terminal communication would be easy. There were signal boosters in the garrison, but at this time they were already far away from the garrison, and normal communication was simply a dream.

The message I received at this time was sent a few days ago!

Wan Liangxiang said: "It's a message from Luo Ming, asking if we are safe. They have arrived at the station."

Wan Xiangxiang replied an email: "Both of us are safe! But we are lost now! We will go back when the time is right, don't worry." However, as soon as this message was sent out, it was still being sent! Wan Xiangxiang was speechless! He muttered: "We are already in the interstellar age, and communications in these fringe areas are still not established!"

Mu Yu had a good ear and heard Wan Xiangxiang's words, and said: "But this is an uninhabited star. Is the communication station just for the use of star beasts?"

Thousands of noises! He just wanted to complain! Don't take it so seriously.

Maomao twisted her body and seemed to be burping! He has eaten a lot of star beasts these days! Wan Xiangxiang looked at Maomao's figure and felt that it was much rounder! Don't ask him how he can tell that a plant is round! Wan Xiangxiang feels like this.

Yuanyuan reminds the master at the right time! Yuanyuan is almost out of energy! Yuanyuan is about to go into shock! "

Wan Xiangxiang came to his senses and quickly replaced Yuanyuan with an energy panel. Yuanyuan has been helping to fight in the past few days! The energy consumption is huge! After a lot of fighting! The dress on Yuanyuan's body was already a little dirty, and it was even torn in some places. Yuanyuan strongly requested that Mu Qing give it new clothes! Fortunately, Mu Qing's space was well prepared. He took out another dress for Yuanyuan to change into!

Maomao twisted her body and got into Mu Qing's body again.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com