Chapter 114 The sense of existence is extremely low

Start from the beginning

What Jiang Jingnan plans to teach Mu Yi to make today is a first-level energy supplement. After a person drinks it, it can relieve a certain amount of fatigue and restore some superpowers, but it has little effect on people with first-level superpowers and above.

Jiang Jingnan first cleaned the first-level medicinal plants and medicinal materials, and then placed a medicinal plant in something that looked like a small pot.

Mu Qing asked curiously: "What kind of pot is this?"

Jiang Jingnan was a little confused: "This is a medicine refining round plate, not a pot."

Mu Qing didn't think that the ideas and the Tao were all the same! "

Jiang Jingnan continued what he was doing, closed the lid of the round plate, and explained: "Now we are going to make the potion. We will put our mental power into the round plate to decompose the medicinal plants inside. Before that, we can use wood-type magic. It can nourish the medicinal plants and decompose them best when the medicinal plants are in their best condition.”

About five minutes passed.

Jiang Jingnan opened the lid, and the medicinal plants inside had turned into a liquid state. "This button is the bottom switch key. After pressing it, the medicine will automatically come out into the test tube." Jiang Jingnan touched a button on the top and pointed to a few placed below. Root test tube.

Then he threw several medicinal materials in order and decomposed them one by one: "Jade plant seeds, Qianhui, Lingyuan grass..." He glanced at Mu Qing and said, "These must be put in order." Then he put the lid on the pot again. ,Oh no! Round plate cover!

A few minutes later, he pressed the button again and the liquid flowed into another test tube.

The two test tubes were disassembled and the two tubes of liquid medicine were poured into a cup: "Stir with mental strength, and at the same time remove the impurities inside. How long you stir will depend on your ability. I can't say this clearly. Look. How you feel."

The potion was poured into the bottle, and Jiang Jingnan's eyes shone brightly as he said, "It's done! Look."

This is a bottle of light green medicine. Jiang Jingnan dropped a drop of medicine onto the testing instrument, and it showed a purity of 86%, which is a good result.

Jiang Jingnan said: "Mu Qing, come and try it."

Mu Qing scratched his head, went to a pile of medicinal materials, and grabbed a handful of medicinal materials.

Jiang Jingnan felt a little embarrassed when he saw him grabbing a handful of medicine without looking at it. He had to pick it up, so he stepped forward to check it out. I found that the medicinal materials were correct and there was no problem with the quality. Jiang Jingnan thought it was amazing and asked, "Mu Qing, how did you know to choose these plants?"

Mu Qing could not explain why, and replied: "I chose it when I saw it."

Jiang Jingnan thought, maybe it was luck.

Mu Qing washed the medicinal materials first, then threw them into the round dish and closed the lid!

Jiang Jingnan was shocked! Said: "That...the main medicine and auxiliary medicine must be separated! They cannot be put together!"

Mu Qing: "Really? I forgot about Jiang Jingnan...," Jiang Jingnan comforted: "It's okay, we will make it later." It's normal to fail the first time. Let's continue refining, let's get familiar with the process. "

Mu Qing nodded and continued to refine the medicine in the round plate. After a while, he pressed the button. The liquid medicine flowed into the test tube. Mu Qing poured the liquid in the test tube into the cup, stirred it with a stick while removing impurities, and after finishing it, imitated Jiang Jingnan and took a drop of the medicine to test.