Chapter 110: Throwing yourself into my arms

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Zeng Xiaopang held the freshly baked parts and couldn't wait to find the testing equipment.

The parts were put into the testing instrument and scanned. The accuracy was 82X. Zeng Xiaopang held his precious part and kissed it. You must know that his usual accuracy is only between 45X-75X!

"Classmate Wan Xiang! You are so awesome!" Zeng Xiaopang praised without hesitation.

The surrounding students who were paying attention here also withdrew their attention and concentrated on the refining in their hands.

However, everyone still gained some insights. There was still a lot of progress in the homework submitted in this class. Jiang Zhibai expressed that he was very satisfied! He turned a blind eye to Wan Xiang's behavior of always being absent from class.

After class, Wan Xiangxiang walked out. As soon as he left the classroom door, dark figures rushed towards him. Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was so sharp that he turned around to avoid it, and the person who came crashed straight into the arms of Zeng Xiaopang who was following Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang curled his lips, what kind of cliche plot is this! It’s already the interstellar era and there are still people using it?

Someone came and touched Zeng Xiaopang’s hand and it felt wrong! When he raised his head and saw Zeng Xiaopang's fleshy face, he immediately slapped him in the face: "Liu 4R!" He turned around and ran away.

Zeng Xiaopang crossed his arms, looking like a frustrated little daughter-in-law, and looked at Wan Xiangxiang sadly: "Why is it always me who gets hurt?!"

Wan Xiangxiang shivered at the sight of his little eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang went to pick up Mu Yin first, and the two went home together. There were always a few boys and girls who wanted to bump into Wan Xiangxiang on the way! Although Wan Xiangxiang avoided them, Mu Qing was still unhappy. Someone bumped into him again. Before Wan Xiangxiang could react, Mu Qing grabbed the person's hair and pulled him away.

"Ah!" the person screamed, and several people behind her rushed forward to check the situation.

The woman pushed away the people around her, looking unhappy! At this time, both Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing saw the face of this person. It was actually the overbearing and overbearing Miss Liu Shiyao from the Liu family!

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but wonder, did this person really bump into him accidentally?

Liu Shiyao gritted her teeth in her heart, Mu Qing actually dared to pull her hair and ruin her good deeds! Liu Shiyao vowed to make Mu Qing look good in the future! We still have to do business now.

The original plan was to meet Wan Xiangxiang by chance first, and have a close contact with each other first, and then take the opportunity to apologize after the relationship had relaxed a bit, so that she would not be afraid of not being able to explain to her father.

This time it was all destroyed by Mu Yi! Liu Shiyao remembered her father's instructions and suppressed her anger.

He said to him, "Wan Xiang, it turns out it's you."

Wan Xiangxiang always felt that something was wrong with Liu Shiyao's tone. Mu Qing pulled her hair. Even if she didn't lose her temper, she wouldn't be so calm. He just nodded and replied: "It's because the atmosphere was a little awkward for me. Liu Shiyao was also disturbed by Wan Xiangxiang." This neither salty nor bland attitude offended me! He gritted his teeth and said, "I'm here to apologize to you. It was my fault last time on the trial planet. "

"Oh." Wan Xiangxiang replied lightly and wanted to pull Mu Qing away.

"Stop!" Liu Shiyao felt angry in her heart, if her father hadn't asked her to come over and apologize! Does she need to be so humble? What kind of attitude does this man have? He is indeed as disgusting as that Mu Qing!

Wan Xiangxiang is too lazy to listen to this man's nonsense. Who is willing to pay attention to such a reluctant apology?

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang was indifferent to her words, Liu Shiyao said to several people: "Catch them!" Several students heard the order and surrounded them.

Wan Xiangxiang has never seen such an unreasonable person! Apologize in a arrogant manner! Ignore people and arrest them if they disagree?

A student immediately wanted to capture Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Xiangxiang thought it was funny. This woman brought several level 4 superpowers to catch him, a level 5 superpower?

Not even needing Wan Xiangxiang's help, Mu Qing immediately spawned vines, tied up several tall-looking superpowers, and smashed one of them directly into Liu Shiyao!

Liu Shiyao was caught off guard and was hit hard! Immediately he screamed out. The movement among them was a bit loud. Mu Yi picked up Wan Xiangxiang and quickly fled the scene of the crime.

Not long after the two left, Xu Manman, the captain of the security team, came over with a group of patrols. Xu Manman didn't know how to pity the fragrance and admire the jade, so she took away a few rice dumplings and Liu Shiyao.

With what he learned today, Wan Xiangxiang took another lesson as a matter of course...

After spending all day hiding at home making mechas, Wan Xiangxiang wanted to add both spiritual and fire powers to his mechas, but that’s all! Without a lot of effort, it was still very difficult to complete a mecha with dual systems. Wan Xiangxiang simply made a level five mecha with fire-type abilities. Seeing that the class start time was about to come, Wan Xiangxiang was unwilling to do it. What a waste of time on this mecha! To be honest, the effort and thought that went into making Mu Qing's mecha was several times that of this one.

After Wan Xiangxiang finished making the mecha, he also made some fifth-level placement boards and placed them in the mecha's memory space for later use.

During the time when thousands of noises were lingering in the mecha production, some changes occurred outside.

Wan Xiang, who had been turned back to a positive image, was exposed again as an illegitimate child!

Not only that, Wan Xiang has poor grades, lacks perseverance, smokes snow essence when he is an ordinary person, and is kept by Mu Qing. The news is described vividly. A holographic projection of Wan Xiangxiang losing weight after taking snow-flavored liquid was also exposed, which stirred up the wind that had been slightly silent.

Some people even categorically said that the original Five Elements Mecha was not made by Wan Xiangxiang, but was the work of Master Shen Jin Chenshen, and they just gave him Wan Xiangxiang's name to whitewash him.

From the fact that the Shen family spent a lot of money to buy back the Five Elements Mecha, it can be seen that there must be something fishy involved.

However, Wan Xiang and Mu Qing were both busy and no one noticed the news.

This is the day when the affiliated courses start, and Wan Xiangxiang still has to register on the first day!

Immediately he and Mu Qing went out.

Along the way, many people looked at the two of them in strange ways. Mu Qing asked, "Why do these people always look at me? Could it be that I have become handsome again?"

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said, "You are so handsome." Mu Qing's affiliated courses will only start tomorrow. The venue where the two had classes today was not far from each other, so they went to the Mecha Training Center together^ Seeing the two arriving together, many people looked over.

Wan Xiangxiang also felt a little strange at this time. News is usually diluted by other news in a few days. How come it has been so long and these people still don't stop?

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing separated, they went to the classroom where they were taking classes. Most of the students who took this course were weaklings. They had everything from armor making, medicine, and cultivation. Students from other combat departments basically had mecha driving courses. , there is no need to sign up for mecha driving in the affiliated courses!

Well, it’s not that weak chickens don’t get together! At this time, Wan Xiangxiang could only pray that the mecha teacher would be stronger...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

【1】God-Level Armor Master जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें