Chapter 108 Rui Jingshi

Começar do início

"Wan Xiang is an illegitimate child?" Liu Qingyou thought thoughtfully.

"Yes, Lin He's eldest son is three years older than Wan Xiang." Cheng Xueheng replied.

Liu Qingyou nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"Wan Xiang's grades were not very good. He took snow essence after graduation. I don't know how he became a superpower. He probably awakened later. This person has neither perseverance nor ability. I don't think he has the ability to reach this level. Emperor Star. He must have taken refuge in Mu Qing and was able to come to Emperor Star." That's what Cheng Xueheng thought. Wan Xiangxiang must have had Mu Qing's support because of his high martial arts value, so that he could get the chance to come to Emperor Star. After all, that was By that time, Wan Xiang's money had been defrauded by him.

When Liu Qingyou heard the name Mu Qing, his eyes narrowed dangerously: "Do you know Mu Qing too?"

"Mu Yu and I don't know each other, but this person is somewhat famous in our area. People who go in and out of Moonlight Forest have heard some news about him."

"Tell me."

"I heard that this man came out to break into the ** when he was very young, but as an ordinary person, he can hunt alone in the periphery. He is a bit crazy. Even if he is trying to hurt both sides, he still wants to bite off a piece of his opponent's flesh. This man is not afraid of death, so many people I know Mu Qing can't be provoked. But now that I think about it, he should have awakened his superpower very early." Cheng Xueheng didn't think that Mu Qing could be promoted to the third level of superpower in a short time. If he had awakened his superpower early, , which can also explain why he can break out alone in the Moonlight Forest.

Hearing the words "can't be provoked", Liu Qingyou crushed the cup in his hand. Can't be provoked? He wanted to provoke him to see if this Mu Qing was really that capable!

Liu Shiyao, who was despised and useless by Liu Qinghe, was in another box.

When Liu Shiyao heard the name Wan Xiang, she was filled with hatred! Angrily smashing things in the box, her father looked at her lightly: "What are you doing?"

"Dad! This is the man who stole my place! I'm going to kill him! And that Mu Qing!" Liu Shiyao also heard that Gao Qi and Wan Li were from the Gao family and Wan family. She was from these two families. She couldn't move, but she must kill Wan Xiang and Mu Gao!

Liu Han ignored Liu Shiyao's shouting and entered a string of numbers to bid on the mecha on the stage.

Liu Shiyao said unhappily: "Father! Why do you still buy his mecha!" It's better that no one buys this man's things!

Liu Han didn't bother to explain so much to her. Although Liu Han asked for everything from Liu Shiyao, he would not deliberately teach her anything. This is how the Liu family treats their daughter. There is no need for her to be too smart, as long as she doesn't cause big trouble.

Liu Zhenghai determined that there must be some special processing method for this set of fourth-level combined supernatural mechas to have the data of ordinary fifth-level supernatural mechas. Even if there is no suitable person to drive it after you buy it, you can still send it to be studied and deciphered.

I immediately raised the price again without hesitation!

At this time, the bidding on the stage has increased to 2.6 million crystal coins.

Mu Qing's eyes started to light up when he saw that the amount of crystal coins being bid was getting higher and higher.

Also participating in the bidding was the Shen family, which was also from an aristocratic family. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this should be the family of Shen Lei, the leader of their previous camp. Wan Xiangxiang has a good impression of Shen Lei. Compared to the Liu family, Wan Xiangxiang still hopes that the Shen family can take pictures of his mecha.