Chapter 107 Five Elements Mecha

Zacznij od początku

"Purchased tickets +1! I'm not on the Emperor Star. I'm going to take a spaceship to see it! Even if the mecha sucks! I want to see how bad it is!"

Online reviews have mixed reviews, but the tickets for the auction in Yuyang sold very well!

Sometimes people just have this kind of urinary attitude. They scold you over and over again and still want to read your related information over and over again, even though they just want to find more black stuff to scold you with! But it does not prevent people from buying tickets for 100-10,000 crystal coins each!

First of all, those who can buy tickets without worrying about the cost of 100 crystal coins are those with some wealth. Most of them are aristocratic families and rich people from various high-level stars. This is also very beneficial to the sale of other items in the auction.

Although Wan Xiangxiang didn’t know who was behind it, he would be really sorry if he didn’t take advantage of it!

Zhang Sheng's face suddenly turned gloomy when he saw the news that tickets for the Yuyang Auction were sold out! He finally ruined Wan Xiang's reputation, but unexpectedly, Wan Xiang became famous instead.

The auction was held as scheduled and the venue was overcrowded.

The 100,000 seats were packed. In addition to the tickets for sale, Wan Hong also sent invitations to middle and low-level superpower users from various Diyao families.

A young master from an aristocratic family who was familiar with Wan Hong stood with Wan Hong in the background. Seeing the crowds of people in the auction venue, he couldn't help asking | "Is it worth it for you to create such a grand event?"

Wan Hong had already seen the various numerical values ​​of the five-element mecha. It was better than he expected. He smiled calmly and said, "Of course it's worth it."

Wan Hong also moved the auction that was originally scheduled to be held a few days later to today. Therefore, even the new five-level energy panel that Wan Xiangxiang made before that integrates 6 and 7 point placement points is also on the auction list this time. In the field, there were also many people who came for the fifth-level new energy board.

Wan Xiangxiang brought Mu Qing to watch the excitement, and the two of them sat in the box.

The energy panels can be auctioned in advance, which is undoubtedly good news for Wan Xiangxiang! His terminal account is almost empty! It does require some crystal coins to fill it up.

When the time comes. The host lady came up right away and got into the topic after some opening remarks.

Yuyang Group's main service targets are middle and low-level superpower users, and it sells items ranging from level one to level eight.

The first items for sale are naturally first-level items, followed closely by second-level and third-level items...

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing had no demand for these things, so they didn't bid for them. By the way, they are also very poor now...

After bidding on a series of fourth-level items, the ringing mecha finally took the stage.

The host said: "The next few mechas are quite special. I believe that many people present came to our site to see the true appearance of these mechas."

As soon as the host finished speaking, there was a burst of boos.

The host smiled and did not take the boos at ease: "Of course I understand what everyone wants to see most. Let's take a look at the test values ​​of these mechas first."

The holographic projection had been recorded in advance during the original test, and it was played on the stage.

It shows that an instrument is used to scan the mecha, and the precision of the material processing of the mecha is obtained.

"Please look at the numerical values. The processing degrees are between 97X and 99X. I believe everyone understands that if the fineness of general materials can be processed to 95%, it is already excellent! There are almost no mechas with a processing fineness exceeding 97%. One! And each of this set of five-element superpower mechas has such processing precision, which shows that Wanxiang Armor Master's method of processing mechas is excellent! Especially the central part! The processing precision has reached 99X High." The voice of the host's introduction was steaming! The audience below was also in an uproar!

The holographic projection continues to play. What follows is a test of speed, strength, defense, and fluency in using abilities. I saw several mecha masters getting on the mecha in the projection. The first is to test the speed. When accelerating at full speed, the water attribute mecha is the fastest and the earth attribute mecha is the slowest. Even the slowest earth attribute mecha has a speed that is directly catching up with the value of the fifth level mecha.

Next came the power test. Fire and gold mechas had the strongest attack power. Water mechas had stronger interference capabilities, so their attack power was not as powerful as other mechas.

Naturally, the defense power of the earth and metal types is the strongest, while the defense power of the fire type is the weakest. The wood type mecha with the best ability to use super powers is because the energy supply system of this mecha is Wanshenglang. Special treatment.

The test values ​​of several mechas once again shocked everyone. Even the weakest items had values ​​comparable to those of ordinary level five mechas.

The next few mecha masters also launched several combination skills according to the instructions.

The left and right hands of the wood type mecha and the fire type mecha have combined mechanisms. The wood makes fire, and the fire type mecha will extract the energy of the wood type mecha and instantly launch a rain of fireballs! certainly! This energy consumption is also very huge! Need to use with caution!

Each mecha is equipped with parts that can be combined and used according to the five elements! That is, wood generates fire, fire generates earth, earth generates metal, metal generates water, and water generates wood.

According to this characteristic, each mecha can use a powerful blow that is two to three times more than its original strength! Naturally, it cannot be used casually at ordinary times, but it is a good choice to use it as a trump card at critical moments!

The combination skill of the earth type mecha is more defensive, allowing the mecha to control earth molecules more easily! Can instantly build an earth wall for defense. The speed of water attribute combination skills is increased, and the metal hardness of metal properties is increased!

Finally, there is a combined attack of five mechas. This skill will not be demonstrated. Due to the mutual restraint of the five elements, this skill may cause the mechas to disintegrate and be scrapped after being used!

"These mechas are part of a series and are bound for auction! They are still in a bare-metal state. Buyers of the auctioned items can have our Wanxiang armor-makers customize mecha weapons for them based on their own weapon-using habits. Every mecha has a chance. Of course, the buyer can also find someone else to customize it." The host covered his mouth and smiled after saying, "But I believe no one will give up such a rare opportunity." Anyone who is not stupid sees this. The mecha's numerical value will no longer think of finding another armor maker to customize the mecha weapon! The host continued: "Moreover, each mecha will be equipped with a new level four energy panel! This opportunity is rare, so don't miss it!"

There was a sudden commotion down there.

The numerical value alone, which is comparable to that of a level five mecha, is worth a shot! And those combined skills, even those that cannot be commonly used, can still increase the chance of survival under special circumstances, but I can only wonder that they are bound to the auction.

It's not impossible to gather level 4 and five elements superpowers, but it's not that easy to cultivate the team's tacit understanding.

"The base price is 300,000 crystal coins. Each increase must not be less than 1,000 crystal coins. The bidding begins now."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com