Chapter 106 The cusp of the storm

Start from the beginning

Wanli saw Lei Hu and happily accepted it! The thunderous appearance of Thunder Tiger is very suitable for Mandai’s aesthetics.

Wan Xiangxiang also gave him ten new level three energy panels as a gift.

"This is actually a new type of three-level energy panel!" You must know that the energy panels given to him by his elder brother are still limited! Only five yuan a month! Although for others, this is already a treasure that they can’t grab even if they squat in front of the official website every day, Wanli is not satisfied! Wan Xiangxiang actually gave him ten yuan at a time! Moreover, the board value produced by Wanxiangxiang is much higher!

Wan Li quickly held the space button and left, as if he was afraid that Wan Xiangxiang would regret it.

The two rounds of screening for the Youth Super Power Mecha Manufacturing Competition are actually just to confirm whether the person is qualified to participate. Only those who are qualified can go to the Great Holy Castle to participate in the mecha competition during the winter vacation.

Wanxiangxiang has passed two rounds of screening, which is equivalent to having a ticket.

Just after the second-round selection list for the Junior Super Mecha Competition was announced, a post titled "818 Armor Masters Who Qualified for the Competition Through Their Connections" spread on the Star Network.

What was mainly exposed was the cheating behavior of some children from aristocratic families. For example, some people actually used mechas made by others to participate in the competition, and some people bribed the examiners to write tens of thousands of words. The cheating incident was described vividly and vividly, as if the author had witnessed it with his own eyes.

Originally, the matter of exposing a child of a noble family had nothing to do with Wan Xiangxiang. After all, he was not a child of a noble family!

The problem is that among the list of more than a dozen people, there is also Wan Xiang's name. The author also focused on describing Wan Xiangxiang, a first-year student at Diyao Academy who often skipped classes and resorted to unknown means to become an apprentice under Teacher Shen Jichen. The teacher's reputation earns him the qualification to enter the Great Holy Castle Competition! In fact, this person's armor-making skills were appalling, and the post also had a holographic image of the eye-catching part that Wan Xiangxiang once made in the mecha maintenance and testing room.

This post was deleted by the backend management half an hour after it was posted. After all, there are many names of children from aristocratic families in it. Each aristocratic family must protect their family's face. Naturally, such false posts cannot be left.

Various aristocratic families jointly issued a statement stating that this kind of news is untrue and everyone should not be deceived by one-sided words.

The deletion of the post does not stop people from discussing this matter. The children of the aristocratic family dare not discuss it in a high-profile manner, but isn't there still a civilian student? Moreover, the information revealed by Wan Xiangxiang was also described as reasonable and well-founded.

As a result, Wan Xiangxiang quickly became the target of many interstellar people to support justice and resist evil forces.

The situation is naturally not one-sided, and there are still people who hold different opinions. A certain netizen said: "Just because he is a student of Class A in the inner courtyard of Diyao Academy! He can be accepted as an apprentice by Master Shen Ji Chen Shen! I am convinced by him!" I have not been admitted to the Diyao Inner Academy for three years, and I have given up this year. Once this statement was introduced, many people agreed. Of course, some people said it was a fake army.