Chapter 104 Mecha Thunder Tiger

Start bij het begin

Mu Qing opened the door, and Wan Xiangxiang just came up from the studio. Recently, there have been great breakthroughs in the use and operation of Xuan Qi. At this time, Wan Xiangxiang was in a good mood. Seeing Mu Qing who had just returned, he wondered: "Why are you back so late?"

Mu Qing said proudly: "I went to pay homage to the ancestor! I learned cooking skills, and look, I even made small fragrant pancakes for you!" As he said that, he took out the big basket containing the small pancakes.

Seeing such a big basket, Wan Xiangxiang raised his eyebrows. Although he didn't know what the Patriarch was, Wan Xiangxiang still asked about learning cooking skills: "So much?" He didn't know if he could finish it. .

Hearing this, Mu Qing felt a little guilty and said: "Not much..."

Wan Xiangxiang took a closer look and saw two small fragrant pancakes lying in the huge basket. All right……

Sure enough, he thought too much, and there was no need to worry about whether he could finish the meal, because it didn't exist at all.

Wan Xiangxiang understood the nature of Mu Qing's urine almost immediately. It seemed to taste good, otherwise Mu Qing would not have eaten so much. Wan Xiangxiang picked up a piece and took a bite, saying, "Yes, it's delicious." "

Mu Qing nodded happily! He also thought it tasted good. Then he stared at Wan Xiangxiang's mouth opening and closing, swallowed, and Wan Xiangxiang immediately understood, and said: "There is another one, why don't we eat together? It's boring to eat alone."

Mu Qing swallowed and declined: "How can this be done? I made it specially for you."

Wan Xiangxiang, if you eat it with me, I will feel it tastes better. "

Mu Qing stopped insisting and picked up the last piece and chewed it.

After Wan Xiangxiang finished eating the pancake, he only had time to say: "There is food in the restaurant."

I felt a cramp in my stomach.

He hurriedly said "You go to eat first!" and went straight to the toilet.

Wan Xiangxiang squatted on the toilet and ejaculated! Wan Xiangxiang was almost fainted by the smell in this bathroom! Fortunately, there is ventilation equipment here. An hour later, Wan Xianxiang walked out of the toilet with a tired look.

Mu Qing had almost finished his dinner. When he saw Wan Xiangxiang's legs trembling, Mu Qing asked, "Wan Xiang, what's wrong with you?" "No..." Before the word could be said, Wan Xiangxiang got in again. To the bathroom.

Thousands of noises collapsed, what the hell is going on! But no one could answer his question!

Wan Xiangxiang felt that the background music had become "Crippled, the ground is covered with wounds, your smile has turned yellow."

the next day.

Wan Xiangxiang had diarrhea all night and felt a little depressed, so he went to Shen Jinchen's studio with panda eyes.

When assistant Xiao Wang saw Wan Xiangxiang, he tsk-tsked and said, “Young people today!” I really don’t know how to control myself! Look what you did last night? "

Wanxiangxiang 1..."What on earth did I do last night that was so outrageous?

"Look at your weak legs, lack of energy, and dark eyes! It's obviously a sign of kidney deficiency! Young people should exercise restraint! Otherwise, it will be difficult to recover when you get old!" Xiao Wang looked like an old-timer and someone who had come before.

"Senior Wang, I didn't expect you to have kidney deficiency now? You are only in your twenties, right?" Xiao Wang is actually a student. After several years of experience with Shen Jichen, he successfully became an assistant from an apprentice! However, he has not been accepted as a disciple yet. Xiao Wang has good talents and is attentive. It will be a matter of time before he is accepted as a disciple.

Xiao Wang regards Wan Xiangxiang as his junior brother, so his attitude has always been quite friendly.

"What nonsense are you talking about? You, Senior Wang, took good care of yourself when you were young, and now you are very energetic every day." After Xiao Wang finished speaking, he sent him an email notification.

Wan Xiangxiang opened it to see the entry notice for the Junior Mecha Competition? Wan Xiangxiang was confused: "What is this?" I don't remember that I participated^" Xiao Wang said; "Yes, didn't I ask you to sign before? "

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless: "You didn't tell me that it was for a mecha competition!" How could he read more among the pile of documents?

Xiao Wang educated him sincerely: "Junior, you can't do this. What if I sign a deed of betrayal for you one day?"

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes at him: "That's definitely useless. Deeds of sale and the like must be notarized before they can take effect." Wan Xiangxiang clicked on the email to check.

Content of the email: Congratulations, your level three supernormal mecha [Thunder Tiger] has been shortlisted for the first round of the Star Territory Youth Superpower Mecha Manufacturing Competition. Please complete the mecha multiplier before the second round of screening.

"Why haven't you heard of this competition?" Wan Xiangxiang asked.

"Never heard of it? It's impossible. The teacher will inform you about this mecha manufacturing competition. It's all covered in class, right?" Xiao Wang slapped his thigh, "I understand! It must be that you didn't pay attention to the class in class, right! Hey !Young man!”

Wan Liangxiang touched his nose guiltily. He had been absent from class for a long time: "What is this [Thunder Tiger]?"

Xiao Wang wondered: "Didn't you create Thunder Tiger? The teacher signed up for you before."

Well, when it comes to Shen Jichen, Wan Xiangxiang probably knows it. This is the super-powered mecha that he quietly completed before, right? I thought Shen Jichen was going to confiscate his mecha, but it turned out that he was going to take it to the competition! Wan Xiangxiang felt ashamed of his misunderstanding and thought that he must compensate Shen Jinchen next time! As for the name Leihu, it was probably Shen Jinchen who gave it to him...

What he made was indeed a level three lightning-type mecha.

Thinking of the class he hadn't attended in a long time, Wan Xiangxiang decided to go to class tomorrow. The mecha he made for Mu Qing was at the end. He already had a clue about the production of the center. It would definitely be completed in two more nights. Here There will be no need to skip school after that. In fact, Wan Xiangxiang felt that there was no need for him to take first-year courses, but it didn’t seem right to not pass!

Wan Xiangxiang, who had decided to go to class, came to the practical classroom early the next day. Before class started, there were a few scattered people in the practical classroom with heavy dark circles on their faces.

Wan Xiangxiang is not very familiar with these classmates. The reason is that he often takes classes and does not live in a dormitory.

At this time, a classmate finished his work and saw Wan Xiangxiang. He walked over and said hello: "Brother, what a coincidence that you came today! Did you get the news that you have to hand in homework and quizzes today?"

Wan Xiangxiang really doesn’t know about this. He hasn’t been to class in the past few days and is a bit out of touch. Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What is the homework? What is the content of the exam? Can you tell me about it?"

The visitor, Zeng Xiaopang, didn’t know anything about Wan Xiangxiang and looked at him with a slightly sympathetic look. “You don’t know, it means he hasn’t done his homework yet!” You're screwed, Teacher Jiang said. Students who didn't turn in their homework this time will fail the later exams and won't have to make up the exam! You haven't been here for three days, right? The homework is a set of three-level earth-type mecha assembly parts. "Pang Zeng pursed his lips, "Did you see those people there? Don't think that they came here early in the morning. In fact, like me, they didn't go back last night! "

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed. In fact, he had not come to class for five days, not three days...

Wan Liangxiang said: "Thank you, little fat! I'll go to the toilet first!" He'd better finish his homework quickly! He doesn't want to have to study this course with his juniors next year!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com