Chapter 98: The Unexpected Incident (1)

Start from the beginning

Mu Xiao stared at the video for a while and argued that you can't blame me! If the school hadn't locked all the floors! I don’t need to climb the wall! The school should bear half of the responsibility! "

Qin Wenhan tried hard to maintain the image of the dean: "I'm using strong words to make sense. The school locks the floors for the safety of students! Why do you climb when others don't?"

Wan Liangxiang grabbed Mu Qing and asked, "I wonder what punishment the hospital plans to give us?"

Chen Xiaodao: "There are two punishment options, you can choose one of them. First: Go to the cultivation room to help weed the weeds for half a year! Second, go to the material room to help move twenty black stones. The black stones are the stones in the treasure level. , if you can't move it, you can ask your friends for help." This way you can know whether it is the profound energy that Gao Qi comprehended or the profound energy that Wan Xiang comprehended! If it was the profound energy that Gao Qi understood, then Wan Xiang would definitely seek help!

It was too time-consuming to remove the half-moon grass, Wan Xiangxiang said: "We choose to move 20 black stones."

Qin Wenhan and Chen Xiao looked at each other and nodded secretly, feeling that Wan Xiang had finally followed the script this time!

Qin Wenhan was also very tired. If it weren't for his potion, would he have spent so much effort?

Arriving at the materials room, Chen Xiao said, "Are you sure you don't need to ask for help?"

Wan Liangxiang waved his hand: "We can do it ourselves."

Chen Xiao was unwilling to hear such an answer! To be honest, although Wan Xiangxiang's supernatural power was at level five, he still didn't quite believe that Wan Xiangxiang could comprehend the mysterious energy so quickly.

Arriving at the warehouse, Chen Xiao said: "Just move it from here to the test bed."

Wan Xiangxiang walked to a mysterious stone and couldn't help but think, couldn't this mysterious stone be put into a storage ring? Wan Xiangxiang put his hand up and tried it, but there was no reaction?

Mu Qing stepped forward and asked, "Wan Xiang, what are you doing? Aren't you still moving rocks?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "I just want to try to see if it can be put into the space ring."

Chen Xiao saw his actions and narrowed his eyes: Didn't you really understand the mysterious energy?

Qin Jiwen's heart also tugged. Could it be that Wan Xiang really didn't understand the profound energy?

Mu Qing nodded: "What's the result?"

Wanxiangxiang doesn't seem to work. "

Chen Xiao smiled and said: "Of course this won't work. This mysterious stone must be controlled by the mysterious energy to move." Even if it wants to be installed into the space, the mysterious energy must be controlled first before it can be installed.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "Then just move it." As he said that, he poured the mysterious energy into the stone and controlled the mysterious stone in his hands. Chen Xiao frowned and thought to himself: Is it true that his medicine is cheaper than Qin Hanwen, an old guy?

Qin Hanwen's eyes suddenly brightened up! Sure enough, he made the right bet!

Mu Qing's actions immediately stunned him.

Mu Qing rolled up his sleeves: "I'm here to help, too!" He picked up two black stones and followed Wan Xiangxiang.

Qin Hanwen and Chen Xiao were both dumbfounded! Isn't this Mu Qing a level four superpower? He can actually move the mysterious stone!

Chen Xiao followed up and asked: "Mu Qing! Have you also realized the mysterious energy?"

Mu Qing nodded.

Chen Xiao asked: "When did it happen?"

Mu Qing thought for a moment, but he couldn't remember clearly. "A long, long time ago."

Chen Xiao said conventionally: "Then you must have been a big help to your team in finding the treasure!"

Mu Qing nodded and said with some pride: "The first treasure is mine to move out!"

Chen Xiao secretly said: This is what I want!

Chen Xiao said: "Then you are really amazing."

Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes! I think I'm pretty good too."

Qin Hanwen didn't expect such a reversal! Wringing his handkerchief secretly, it seems that his potion has been ruined!

Mu Qingwan rang a few times and completed the punishment of moving the mysterious stone.

As soon as Mu Qing finished, he left Qin Hanwen and Chen Xiao aside and took Wan Xiangxiang to have lunch.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com