Chapter 98: The Unexpected Incident (1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Qin Jiwen watched it with great interest and praised him, "Which major does this kid have? Is he good at climbing walls?"

Xu Manman replied: "Look at the floor, he is from the mecha piloting department."

Qin Hanwen nodded and continued reading.

I saw the climbing black figure climbing up to a window on the tenth floor. A rattan stretched out from under his arm and knocked on a window, and then the window was opened.

The two people obviously knew each other, and the person inside stretched out his hand to take the person in.

Qin Hanwen didn't know what to say. It seemed like the two of them had a close relationship. They didn't do anything harmful, right? What reason does this give him to punish him?

Qin Jiwen said: "This... Captain Xu, what are your plans?"

"Of course they were caught and punished! They were punished by pulling grass in the cultivation room for three days!" Xu Manman expressed his opinion.

Qin Hanwen was looking up information at Xu Manman's request. When he heard Xu Manman's punishment, Qin Hanwen hesitated and said, "Is this... punishment..." too severe?

Before he finished speaking, the information about the students staying in the room was brought up.

Seeing his indifferent attitude, Xu Manman tightened her tone: "What if there is no heavy punishment for this matter! What if all the students in the future will follow suit?..." At this time, Qin Jiwen saw the familiar name on the message and muttered. He said: "Wan Xiang? This name seems familiar." His mind turned around and his eyes suddenly lit up.

Qin Jiwen slapped the table! He said in a serious tone: "Heavy punishment! Must be severely punished! This kind of behavior has seriously damaged the school's morals and school spirit, and has also indirectly put the school security system into a dead end! This kind of wall-climbing behavior misleads the life path of other freshmen! This is not only It's just a personal behavior! This has affected the surrounding classmates, alumni, and even the entire galaxy!" His eyes turned to Xu Manman: "I will immediately ask Li Fang to inform them to come to my office! I want to ask questions in person! Don't worry, I I will definitely give you an explanation to the vice-dean. Xu Manman was stunned for a moment by his impassioned tone. In fact, it’s not that serious. It’s enough to go directly to the training room. You don’t need to go to the principal’s office, right?”

Qin Hanwen said seriously: "How can this be done? I must give you an explanation!" He dialed Chen Xiao's communication.

Chen Xiao raised his eyelids lightly: "What's the matter?"

Qin Hanwen suppressed his pride and said, "Xiao Chen, come to my office. I have something important to discuss with you." Chen Xiao rolled his eyes at him and hung up the video call.

Mu Qing and Wan Xiang had just finished class at noon and before they had time to eat, they received notices to go to the dean's office.

Mu Qing touched his stomach and complained: "I'm starving, this dean really doesn't know how to pick the time!" He took out the dried meat from the space ring and gnawed it. "Fortunately, I have some in stock!"

The two of them chewed the dried meat and arrived at the dean's office. They wiped away the traces of laughter from the corner of Mu Yi's mouth and knocked on the office door. "Wan Xiangxiang opened the door when he came in, and what he saw was the principal with a serious face.

The two said hello.

Qin Wenhan directly showed the video recording of Mu Qing climbing the wall to the two of them, and said earnestly: "Classmate Wan Xiang, classmate Mu Qing, your behavior has seriously affected the safety and order of the school, and you will be punished for this." !”