Chapter 97 Splicing Mechas

Start from the beginning

This kind of situation often happens when mechas are repaired. After all, it is not always the original armor master who comes to repair mechas. Therefore, several repair materials are often used during mecha repairs. The repair of level four wooden mechas is the most The most commonly used one is lapis lazuli.

There was a lot of bluestone in Wan Xiangxiang's space. Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang didn't rush to sell the materials before. Originally, he thought that he would use them when he learned how to make mechas, so he didn't plan to sell them.

As for medicinal plants and other types of plants, Mu Qing is not of the wood type. If Mu Qing really worked hard to refine potions, these can also be used.

Wan Xiangxiang took a relatively lightly damaged part. In this case, there was no need for lapis lazuli, and it would be fine if it was refined a little.

Wan Xiangxiang first used his mental power to hold up the parts, then used a little fire power to soften the cracks, and then his mental power penetrated to pick out the impurities inside. Then the shaping and repair is completed!

The latter process is a bit like the production of mecha weapons, and it is a lot easier with experience.

He didn't know when Li Fang would come back to check the situation, but Wan Xiangxiang felt that the sooner the repairs were completed, the better.

Dozens of spiritual powers were released simultaneously. Although Gao Qiwanli and others could not see the spiritual powers, they could clearly see the mecha parts held up by the spiritual powers. Gao Qi, who was trying to remain calm, also shrank slightly. Digging holes.

Not to mention whether he could repair these parts, he thought it was a very good ability to control so many parts at the same time, at least he couldn't complete it.

Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to repair the slightly damaged parts one by one. It only took about ten minutes. Most of the parts were only slightly damaged. The severely damaged parts were only those close to the central part. In total, Eight parts.

Here you need to use bluestone. Wan Xiangxiang first removed the impurities from the damaged gaps in the parts, then took out a piece of Akashi for smelting, and filled the damaged cracks with the solution. This Akashi has high adhesion, and as a repair material, it will hardly affect the original appearance of the mecha. Energy moves. But it's not possible to use it as a material for making mechas.

After the repair of the entire part, the appearance is almost the same as before. In this case, it should not be visible, right? Wan Xiangxiang thought a little guiltily.

After all the parts have been repaired, the entire central part remains unrepaired.

This central part was different from other mecha parts, so Wan Xiangxiang studied it carefully. After mentally checking it out, I reached out and wiped the sweat from my forehead, and found that it was quite cracked inside...

Wanxiang's mental power traveled through the center, repairing the cracks one by one. The center was different from other parts. There were many lines distributed in the center, which had been broken by Mu Qing's energy before.

Wan Xiangxiang connected the same lines back one by one and smelted them to repair them. This was a delicate job, with dozens if not hundreds of wires inside. Wan Xiangxiang could only allocate three or more parts of his mental energy to repair it. This operation made his mental energy very exhausted, and he sweated all over his forehead.

The Ten Thousand Rings System sped up its speed, and after ten minutes the repair of the center was completed, and the next step was just splicing.

The splicing of mechas is simpler than other steps.