Chapter 95 Admission

Start from the beginning

On the first day of school, Wan Xiangxiang turned on all the anti-theft measures at home, took Mu Qing and Yuanyuan with him and went to school.

Yuanyuan put on a pink polka-dot dress, and pulled up the hem of the skirt to imitate the female stars on TV and twirled around and struck a pose. Wan Liangxiang always found it a bit irritating to look at...

After stuffing the necessary items into the space ring, the two of them got on the aircraft and drove towards Di Yao Academy.

With the Tongzhi certificate, he quickly entered the inner courtyard. There were also a lot of people gathered in the inner courtyard of the college. After all, the inner courtyard recruited 10,000 people this time.

Wan Xiangxiang parked the aircraft. In order not to attract everyone's attention, Wan Xiangxiang asked Yuanyuan to stay on the aircraft first. Although some people bring household robots to school, they usually shut down the robot and leave it in the space. In the ring. It doesn't matter that Yuanyuan is a robot, but wearing a pink and tender robot is not.

Wan Xiangxiang put all his energy into it, and finally found a registration queue that was not that long, and it was a dedicated registration channel for the top 1,000 students in the inner college! There are three registration windows in total.

The queue was not too long, so Wan Xiangxiang pulled Mu Qing forward to queue up.

The first thousand students can be regarded as the elite students in the inner courtyard, and at least they have entered the high-risk area of ​​the trial planet.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing both applied for their majors at the same window, and they were majors in the mecha system.

After signing up, Mu Qing was unhappy because the top 100 students could live in a separate dormitory, while students majoring in mecha manufacturing and mecha driving were not on the same floor.

Wan Xiangxiang was helpless about this, so he had to send Mu Qing and Yuanyuan to Mu Qing's dormitory first, and then returned to his dormitory after packing up their things.

As soon as I arrived at the dormitory, I received an email from the school. It contains some basic precautions, and also explains that the student ID card received today contains the student's personal information and balance, allowing students to check it by themselves.

Wan Xiangxiang connected his student ID card to the terminal and checked his information: Name: Wan Xiang Gender: Male Age: 16 Superpower: Level 4 Fire Psychic Power: Level 4 Major: Mecha Design and Manufacturing Class: Class A Points: 10,000 Other information Wan Xiangxiang understands, what does this mental power level 4 mean? His mental power test should be level 3S. If calculated according to levels, does that mean A is equal to level 1? S equals level 2? SS equals level 3?

As for the school points, it is mentioned in the notes. 5,000 of them are points obtained from treasures, and the other 5,000 points are points obtained from rankings.

Number one to five can get 50,000 school points plus points from treasure.

Sixth to tenth place will receive 10,000 school points plus points from the treasure.

From 11th to 15th, you can get 5,000 school points plus treasure points. From 16th to 20th, you can get 1,000 school points. There is no more treasure point bonus. The same applies to the following rankings.

Twenty-one to thirty are 500 school points.

Thinking that Liu Shiyao was only 0.1 points short of getting 8,000 school points, Liu Shiyao was probably furious. Wan Xiangxiang thought with schadenfreude. School points have many uses in the college. Some of the information, materials, medicines, and machines in the college A-V training facilities...etc. all need to be redeemed with school points. Wan Xiangxiang doesn't know what the exchange rate of these points is yet, so he should try it out if he has the chance. As for how to obtain school points, there are many channels.

Refined potions, mechas, energy panels, planted medicinal plants, etc... can all be exchanged for school points. Students who drive mechas can also receive points for taking out missions. The exotic beasts and materials they capture can be used to exchange for points. Points can be regarded as the universal currency in the school.

Wan Xiangxiang packed up his things and went out to find Mu Qing, planning to have lunch together.

There are many restaurants in the school. The school is large enough and has several food streets. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi went to the nearest food street to eat.

Mu Qing expressed that he was very satisfied with the food here: "The food here tastes good." After speaking, he glanced at Wan Xiangxiang and said somewhat flatteringly: "But the food you cook is the most delicious."

Wan Xiangxiang is somewhat self-aware. When he handles the ingredients, it can only be said that he locks in all the energy in the ingredients. When it comes to the taste of the food, it is definitely not as good as a real chef. However, Wan Xiangxiang was somewhat grateful for Mu Yi's praise.

The two of them ate in the food court, and the principal and vice-principal were staring at each other in the principal's office!

Principal Qin Hanwen said: "Xiao Chen, you can't deny it. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that Gao Qi has not understood the mysterious energy!

, Vice Principal Chen Xiaodao: "That doesn't mean that this is the one Wan Xiang completed."

Qin Hanwen made a grimace: "Aren't you cheating? Who else could you be but Wan Xiang?"

"Anyway, I have to meet him first to make sure he has really understood the mysterious energy!" Chen Xiao didn't want to give away his potion in vain.

Qin Hanwen was helpless: "How do you know for sure? Which students are you going to find?"

Chen Xiao said: "How much will it cost me to go there myself? Of course I let them come here by themselves!"

"Why are you calling people over for no reason? You can't just say it directly." Qin Hanwen made a weird expression, pinched his throat and said: "Ah! Your principal and vice-principal have made a bet with you! Come here and let them draw the lottery! "

Chen Xiao rolled his eyes at Qin Hanwen and said, "You're not smart enough. Don't you know how to take things by chance?"

Qin Hanwen asked curiously: "How to say?"

Chen Xiao raised his eyebrows and asked, "Will all the new students gather at eight o'clock tomorrow morning?"

Qin Hanwen said: "Yes! Oh! I didn't remember it until you reminded me! I haven't memorized the speech I'm going to read tomorrow yet!" As he said this, he rummaged around on the table, "Where do you put it? I seem to be Fang even though I remember it. It's on the table! Did it fall into the trash can? Strange!" After saying that, he actually went to dig through the trash can...

Chen Xiao: "..." Why is his immediate boss such a person?

Chen Xiao shouted with a distorted expression: "Have you had enough?" He really wanted to twist off Qin Hanwen's head to see if there was really room inside.

Qin Hanwen was yelled at, and he felt guilty and said, "What's wrong?"

"I said all the freshmen will gather tomorrow!" Chen Xiao said.

Qin Hanwen doesn’t know why it is! What's wrong? "Isn't he preparing to give a speech?

Seeing Qin Hanwen's ungoverned look, Chen Xiao was really angry. She also knew that if he didn't speak more frankly, this pig head would never understand: "If they don't go to the gathering tomorrow, why don't you Is there any reason to call for questioning?"

Qin Hanwen suddenly realized: "Then I will ask Xiao Li to wait and not send a group email to them!" As he said this, he wanted to send a video chat. Chen Xiao said: "Let Xiao Li find something for them to do so that they can't catch up tomorrow." Qin Hanwen nodded and sent Xiao Li a video message to explain the matter.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com