Chapter 94 Result Announcement Day

Zacznij od początku

"Don't be afraid, this one won't eat you, it was the one that dragged you down just now..." Mu Qing changed her tone, "He was rescued." Jiang Jingnan nodded, looking at Mu Qing with a bit of admiration in his eyes. : "You're so powerful." He is also a wood-type superpower, but apart from making potions, he doesn't know much about anything else. The wood-type superpower is already very weak in the early stage, and he is even weaker because he is timid.

During the previous trial, he was very envious of Mu Qing, who was a wood-type superpower. Although they were both wood-type superpowers, Mu Qing had such a strong attack power! Everyone has a heroic dream in their hearts to some extent, and Jiang Jingnan is no exception.

Mu Yu agreed with his compliment: "I also think I am very powerful! One day I will be the most powerful in the world!"

Wan Xiangxiang is glad that Wan Li is not here today, otherwise he would be calling for domination of the universe right now.

Mu Qing praised: "Not bad! I didn't expect you, a girly-looking person, to be so discerning!"

Jiang Jingnan's face suddenly turned red when he was called effeminate. In fact, he didn't want to be like this. He also wanted to be strong and like a hero.

A few people talked for a while, and the battle in the center also entered a fever pitch. At this time, a black mecha fell heavily from the sky, making a big hole in the floor of the square.

Since there was no longer Jiang Jingnan to hold him back, the red mecha was free to fight. Soon the second mecha also fell down. Fifteen minutes had passed since the accident. The army finally arrived at the scene. Three battleships stopped in mid-air and surrounded several fighting mechas.

The two mechas on the ground were dug out. The people inside were not awake. Wan Xiangxiang did not dare to use his mental power to detect them, so he did not know whether these people were alive or dead.

The battleship did not step forward to help, but waited for the red mecha to defeat the black mecha before going to detain the people inside the mecha. At this time, the red mecha also landed on the ground, and a man jumped from the mecha. The man took the red mecha back, and the soldiers around him saluted him.

Mu Qing was holding snacks and eating non-stop. When he saw the person getting off the mecha, he said: "This person looks familiar. Have you seen it before? Wan Xiangxiang really admired Mu Qing. After seeing Jiang Jingnan's face, he had a runny nose. He looked so soaked that he could still eat! Then he glanced at the owner of the red mecha and thought to himself: Doesn’t it look familiar? Wasn’t this the same thing that was first published in the newspaper and then used by Mu Qing to block his saliva? Marshal Xu He!

Jiang Jingnan whispered: "That's Marshal Xu He! His image has been mentioned in many reports. It's normal for him to look familiar." There was a hint of admiration in his tone, "Marshal Xu He is such a nice person. Just now he tried to save his life." And me."

Mu Qing pouted, he was scolded by many people because of Xu He!

The square that was originally empty due to the fighting now became lively with the appearance of Marshal Xu He.

Mu Qing is here, do we want to go over and watch the excitement? "

Wan Xiangxiang said: "We don't need to go there." He looked at Jiang Jingnan and said, "You can go over and say thank you^" Jiang Jingnan nodded and said, "Thank you for saving me." He took out a few bottles of medicine and said, "I have nothing. I can repay you with good things, this is the potion I refined myself."

Wan Xiangxiang did not refuse and accepted the potion. There was nothing wrong with it.

After the incident in the square was over, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing had no intention of continuing to hang out and went back.