Chapter 89 Stripping

Start from the beginning

certainly! He is indeed constipated!

Wan Xiangxiang said that he needed to relieve himself. The Origin Heart drew directly in the void, and a hole appeared in the air, indicating that Wan Xiangxiang could put his butt there.

Wan Xiangxiang was devastated! He actually didn’t even let him poop! With a look of despair on his face, Wan Xiangxiang held the light ball and peeled off the black plants, squatting on his butt in the void.

Wan Xiangxiang was thinking about some random things in his mind. For example, is the hole behind his butt connected to the outside world? What would happen if someone saw his butt exposed? Shouldn't it be that half a butt appears in the void? Thinking of this, Wan Xiangliang couldn't help but laugh.

The Heart of Origin was inexplicably laughed at by him, and two dead fish eyes appeared on the originally empty ball of light, looking straight at him.

Thousands of sounds...

Originally it was difficult to ship goods due to constipation, but now he was stared at by the Heart of Origin, and his body tightened immediately! No shit at all...

All right! He should finish his task and go outside to use the toilet again!

Wan Xiangxiang intensified the search efforts, spreading the spiritual power that originally spread to a radius of one mile to a radius of five miles, capturing and stripping black plants everywhere.

The mental power became stronger and stronger with each use, and Wan Xiangxiang even developed supernatural powers unconsciously.

A strange rhythm rose in the bottom of my heart, and the supernatural power was circulating with thousands of sounds. There was a flow of air coming together with the flow of the supernatural power.

There is a lot of energy in the dimensional space. With a steady supply of energy, Wanxiangxiang charges up to hit the barrier of the superpower level. Automatically when there is no wind around you! A strange flow of air also rushed into the meridians. Worried that this was something bad, Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to try to control it. He could sense the force of the collision almost as soon as he touched it with his mental power.

Wan Xiangxiang somewhat understood that this was probably the understanding of Xuan Qi!

Wan Xiangxiang controlled the mysterious energy and combined it with his own special ability. A stream of extremely high temperature burst out instantly. Seeing that the situation had changed, the heart of origin quickly snatched his light ball back into his arms and ran away. From such a distance, this way of escaping at the speed of light makes people wonder if the ball of light that moved slowly like a big fat man before is the same one now!

There are no other distractions in the dimensional space, which allows Wan Xiangxiang to focus more on upgrading his abilities.

The combination of superpowers and mysterious energy makes the impact on the barrier even more powerful.

At the moment when the superpower was promoted, Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was released, covering a fifty-mile radius in an instant. Wan Xiangxiang felt that his mental power had risen to another level. This will speed up the process of dealing with black plants.

After Wan Xiangxiang ran his superpower through a large cycle, he converged the breath into his body.

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang's promotion was completed, the Heart of Origin came out of nowhere and threw the light ball that had not yet peeled off the black plant back into his hand.

Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to accept his fate and continue to work hard.

Fortunately, this breakthrough increased his mental strength by at least five times, which made Wan Xiangxiang feel a little more confident.