Chapter 88 The origin of being parasitized

Start from the beginning

After Mu Qing was promoted, he was full of energy and had endless energy all over his body. Seeing Gao Qiwanli standing near him to resist the attacks of a large group of people for him, he activated his superpower.

I saw countless vines rising under the enemy's feet, and they instantly entangled several level 4 superpower users tightly, making it difficult to even get a distress signal.

Mu Qing felt the combination of superpowers and mysterious energy. With the help of the mysterious energy, the power of superpowers increased more than ten times. Mu Qing, who was only in the infant stage before, had almost no attack power. After entering the growth stage, Mu Qing's superpowers greatly increased. .

Liu Qingyou and Qin Hongzhen were level five superpowers after all, and they escaped the moment the tree vine appeared.

There are plants all around, which is very beneficial for Mu Yu who has wood-type abilities.

Mu Qing controlled the surrounding plants to surround the two, Liu Qingyou froze the attacking plants, and Qin Hongzhen used the wind blade to cut off the surrounding plants.

A tree vine was mixed in with ordinary plants. When Liu Qingyou froze it, it broke through the ice and tied up Liu Qingyou who was unable to react in time.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Qin Hongzhen turned around and wanted to run away. When Liu Qingyou helped him share the firepower, he could resist for a while. Now that he was alone, he might not be able to withstand Mu Yi's offensive.

Mu Qing chased after him very quickly. Qin Hongzhen basically lost his will to fight as soon as he escaped. He was quickly tied up and dragged back by Mu Qing.

Wanli looked at the rice dumplings surrounding him and asked, "What's going on?"

Mu Qing took it for granted that of course he would search them all! Search out everything worth points! "

Just as he was told, Mu Qing controlled the vines and searched out all the space props of several people.

Mu Qing looked at the wealthy Liu Qingyou: "You bastard, I didn't expect you have so many good things!" He moved all the points items into his own storage items, but Mu Qing was still in Liu Qingyou's storage items. I found six black tokens and my eyes lit up! Got it! In comparison, Qin Hongzhen's private treasury was much shabby, and he only had one black token. Mu Qing curled his lips and said with a look of disgust on his face: "I am a level 5 superpower and you are also a level 5 superpower. Look at how rich I am. You should really reflect on yourself. You are so shabby! You are not even decent. Nothing!"

Qin Hongzhen's mouth was also sealed, "Uh-huh..." He was speechless. Only his two exposed eyes were wide open and glared at Mu Yin. Mu Qing said while searching for things, what are you looking at me doing? You know I'm good-looking, but you can't keep looking at me for food. "Even if he wants to see it, he has to show it to Wan Xiang. Thinking of Wan Xiang, Mu Qing's good mood about getting something good disappears. He stood up and kicked Qin Hongzhen hard, saying angrily that it's all you! Wan Xiang fell. Go down!" After saying that, he kicked his feet a few more times to vent his anger.

After searching the things, several people decided to look for Wan Xiangxiang under the crack.

As for the people on the ground, once Qin Hongzhen's superpowers recover, they will definitely be able to cut the vines with their wind blades.

So a few people left very irresponsibly.

Wan Xiangxiang, who was searched everywhere by Mu Qing, was now following the Heart of Origin and came to the so-called "bad thing". This was a smaller ball of light. Wan Xiangxiang wondered what this ball of light was? "