Chapter 87 Battle

Start from the beginning

Just these two actions caused Qin Hongzhen's prestige in everyone's minds to drop by eight points.

Qin Hongzhen became even more angry when he saw everyone dodge at him. He summoned the mecha directly, got on the mecha and fired at Mu Yi.

Mu Qing dodged it very quickly.

Fighting for mecha?

Mu Qing is still afraid of him? Mechas were immediately summoned to fight back. With the energy panel made by Wan Xiangxiang as a backing, Mu Qing was able to fire several shots without feeling any distress.

Qin Hongzhen wanted to counterattack, but it was so easy. Not to mention that his ability to place boards could not support him to fire three or four shots in a row like Mu Qing. There were only so many points that he could place, and there was no room for him to waste them.

This was originally a level three ordinary mecha, which could not display its original strength at all. Qin Hongzhen was chased by Mu Qing's constant shooting and fled in embarrassment.

The air became more and more suffocated, and he suddenly choked out a mouthful of blood.

The people brought by Qin Hongzhen also thought about helping, but were stopped by Gao Qi and Wanli.

Seeing that Mu Qing was beating more and more fiercely, one arm of Qin Hongzhen's mecha had already been damaged. Mu Qing also wanted to take advantage of the victory and pursue the victory, but was accidentally hit by an attack from the dark on the right arm of the mecha!

Fortunately, Mu Yi dodged in time, so there was no major damage and the mecha could still operate normally.

Mu Yi looked up and saw four mechas dormant not far away. At this time, they all showed their figures.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Gao Qi shouted: "Wanli! Get on the mecha." After saying that, he also summoned the mecha. The enemy was outnumbered and we were outnumbered! The situation is not optimistic.

Seeing that someone was helping him, Qin Hongzhen hurriedly withdrew from Mu Qing's attack range.

Mu Yi yelled: "Who is that!" He was about to drag Qin Hongzhen out of the mecha and beat him up. Who is so nosy?

A male voice came from the mecha: "The team members in the camp are not allowed to fight privately. You are violating the rules. You should get off the mecha quickly and follow me back to accept the trial. Maybe the sentence will be lighter."

Mu Qing snorted coldly and said: "Who do I think it is? It turns out to be Liu Qingyou, you bastard! What? Do you think you can drug us and wait for us to be eaten up by strange beasts? Go ahead and dream about your spring and autumn dreams. Let's go! Accept the trial? Do you think you are an interstellar judge? The messenger of justice? Eat shit!" After that, he fired a few shots.

Gao Qi was a little helpless. Mu Qing really didn't care about the current situation at all. He would fight whenever he wanted. The opponent's number was several times theirs. I

The war has been provoked, and it is useless to say more. Gao Qi can only try to delay the actions of a few people so that Mu Qing's response will not be so difficult.

Fortunately, with the power of Wanxiang's energy board, Gao Qi was able to defeat one against five. Including the four people brought by Qin Hongzhen before, the opponent had a total of nine people. The two fifth-level superpowers were restrained by Mu Qing. The remaining two can only be dealt with by Wanli.

Mandai is full of enthusiasm! He has been here for so long, but no one has come to test his ability to set the board! At this moment someone finally came to the door.

Here they entered a fiery battle, and Wan Xiangxiang, who was sucked into the black hole, was in a different scene.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the familiar scenes around him and was speechless. Isn't this the dimensional space of the Origin Heart?

The left eye, which had been silent for a long time, announced its presence again. Wan Xingliang's left eye was hot, and strange lines had broken through the left eye and spread to the left cheek.

Feeling the call coming from a certain direction, Wan Xiangxiang controlled his body and moved forward in the direction of the spiritual power.

This dimensional space is very similar to the different dimensional space of the original heart of the Kite Star, but compared to the Kite Star, this space seems a bit colder.

Floating around are all kinds of materials and medicinal plants. Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to stay longer. Mu Qing was still waiting for him outside. His sudden disappearance must have frightened Mu Qing. With Mu Qing's temperament, she might immediately jump off the cliff to find him! I have to say that Wan Xiangxiang's guess was quite accurate.

There were light spots floating around, lighting up the surroundings for thousands of sounds.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little impatient. He didn't know what the origin heart was doing to pull him down. He had better get down to business! If it was just to reminisce about the past with the original heart in his left eye, he might be so angry that he would beat him up. Of course, he had to ignore the question of whether he could beat the original heart.

After walking forward for about twenty minutes, Wan Xiangxiang finally saw a round ball of light. The ball of light said hello using the spiritual power conversation method unique to the Origin Heart.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Hello, I just want to ask what you need from me? If nothing happens, can you send me up? I'm also very busy.",, Guangqiu was puzzled by Wan Xiangxiang's eager attitude. , explained: "The time on both sides is different, I can help you adjust the time to ten days here and one day outside. It won't have much impact. "

With such a promise, Wan Xiangxiang finally calmed down a little bit of his irritability.

Wan Xiangxiang conveyed his meaning in spirit: "Are you looking for me to help you with something?"

The ball of light conveyed a message to him: "Something bad has come in, and I want you to help me get rid of it."

Wan Liangxiang: "What bad thing?"

The heart of origin moved and pointed the direction for Wan Xiangxiang: "It's over there, I'll take you there."

Wan Xiangxiang followed the Origin Heart and moved in the direction of the "bad thing" it called, at an extremely slow speed, as slow as a fat man weighing several hundred pounds. Wan Xiangxiang looked a bit big-headed. If he couldn't reach the heart of origin, he would have wanted to push forward.

Wan Xiangxiang is following the Origin Heart to the location of the problem, and the battle on Mu Qing's side has entered a fierce stage.

Gao Qi had already beaten three of the five mechas to the point where they were no longer capable of fighting, and Wanli was able to deal with them with ease.

Mu Qing's fighting style was a bit brutal. Although the energy plate made by Wan Xiangxiang gave Mu Qing an innate advantage, it was still no match for two mentally powerful fifth-level superpowers. Qin Hongzhen's mecha was already very powerful. Even if it’s tattered, Liu Qingyou’s is no less generous. Mu Yu himself wasn't much better, it was still his usual style, exchanging injuries for injuries.

Mu Qing was slapping and slapping, but suddenly his whole body was shaken! Jingran’s abilities are about to be promoted.

The battle in front of him has not yet stopped. Mu Qing is distracted while fighting while upgrading his abilities. Since his mind is half taken away, Mu Yi's style of play is much more conservative than before, basically focusing on defense. On this basis, he would fire a shot from time to time to prevent further attacks by the opponent's mecha. The omens of promotion became stronger and stronger. Mu Qing's hair suddenly grew into countless branches, almost filling the entire cockpit space.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com