Chapter 83 Camp

Comincia dall'inizio

Xu Qiang saw Wan Xiangxiang and the others handing in the black token, and nodded with satisfaction. This was exactly when their boss needed the black token!

Wan Xiangxiang and several people were assigned a garrison site where they could camp. As long as they hung the flags they prepared on their tents, others would know that they were protected by the camp.

After setting up the tent, a few people were about to light a fire to cook. The next person they met made them regret joining this camp.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were packing their things. Since there might not be any masters in the camp, Wan Xiangxiang did not release his mental power. It would not be good if he got into other people's privacy, and it was possible. Discovered by a person with strong psychic powers.

"Wanxiang?" A slightly familiar voice called his name.

When Wan Xiangxiang turned around, he saw Cheng Xueheng standing behind them holding a girl's hand. At this time, Cheng Xueheng frowned slightly and said unhappily: "Why are you here?" Cheng Xueheng obviously thought that Wan Xiangxiang came here to find him. Just a few months ago, someone told him that Wan Xiangxiang came here. Inquiring about him. Cheng Xueheng was a little unhappy at the time. He was very disgusted with Wan Xiang's stalking behavior.

Before Wan Xiangxiang said anything, Mu Qing took Wan Xiang into his arms and declared his sovereignty: "Of course you are here for an exam, otherwise you thought it was an outing?" Mu Qing has not forgotten Wan Xiang's past. Xiangxiang likes Cheng Xueheng very much.

Cheng Xueheng was still a little frightened when he saw Mu Qing, and subconsciously took a step back. The scene of being beaten was still vivid in his mind. He didn't notice that Mu Qing was half in the tent just now, but now he saw him, but when he thought that he had already After being promoted to the fourth level, he was a little more confident. Seeing Mu Qing and Wan Xiang together, he thought of the last time he came to challenge him, and vaguely guessed something.

With a look of hatred on his face, he said: "Wan Xiang, I didn't expect that you would ruin yourself like this, and you would not hesitate to devote yourself to others for the sake of coming to Emperor Star." No matter how much he thought about it, Cheng Xueheng could only think that it was Wan Xiang who attached himself to Mu Qing in order to have Emperor Star. Opportunity, otherwise with his meager financial strength, an ordinary person would not be able to be very advanced even if he awakens his powers. In such a situation, it would be a fool's errand to come to the Emperor Star, and Mu Qing should not be able to understand Wan Xiang's attitude towards him. Only then will his love run to challenge him.

When Wan Xiang saw Cheng Xueheng, he regretted why he didn't check who was in the camp before joining the camp, otherwise he wouldn't have encountered such a bad thing. Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused when Cheng Xueheng said, "What does it mean to "disgrace yourself? Dedicate yourself to relying on others?"

Wan Xiangxiang also said bluntly: "I don't know what you are talking about."

Cheng Xueheng decided that he was pretending to be stupid: "You dare to say that you didn't rely on Mu Qing to get to the Emperor Star? I don't know how much you weigh?

At this time, the girl next to Cheng Xueheng asked: "Xueheng, is this your friend?" There was a bit of jealousy in her voice. After all, Wan Xiangxiang's appearance was quite good, completely overshadowing her. Cheng Xueheng replied gently Dao is just an ordinary classmate. "

When Wan Xiangxiang saw the two of them flirting with each other, he completely lost the love he had before. All he could say was that he was really a fool for not regaining consciousness! When Cheng Xueheng said that the two of them were just ordinary classmates, he immediately applauded: "That's right, they are just ordinary classmates. Ordinary classmates, don't you think you seem to have too much responsibility?" Regarding Cheng Xueheng's statement that he relied on Mu Yi, This does not refute anything. To be honest, judging from the body shapes of the two of them, he really looks like the one being sheltered.

"For the sake of my classmates, I kindly advised you. You are still so ignorant and accuse me of meddling in other people's business. Oh! Forget it, I can't help you anymore^" Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes inwardly. Why don't you know what is good? You must know that it was Cheng Xueheng who tricked him into taking snow scent. While he was unconscious, he took a lot of star coins from his hand. Even the person who sold snow scent belonged to him. Deliberately arranged, now you have the nerve to come out and say that he is ignorant? He didn't retaliate, but he deliberately said that he had a Bodhisattva heart!

"You should have shut up earlier, but now you are still chattering so much nonsense." Mu Qing jumped out and said.

Cheng Xueheng should really be told to shut up, otherwise it would be bad if he accidentally revealed something he shouldn't have said! The last time he went to beat up Cheng Xueheng, he did it secretly without telling Wan Xiangxiang. Thinking of this, Mu Qing suddenly felt a little more guilty and raised his fist to show threat.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com