Although joining a camp does not represent the team you will join in the future, most people will still give priority to the more familiar camp based on inertia.

Wan Xiangxiang and others finally decided: join the camp!

If you shoot them first, no matter how powerful they are, they are just a few level three and level four superpowers. You still have to understand that their arms can't twist their thighs.

The leader of this team was named Xu Qiang. When he learned that Wan Xiangxiang and others were willing to join their camp, he immediately volunteered to take them to the camp to register. Xu Qiang led the way and praised the leader of their camp for his righteousness.

Wan Li asked curiously: "Is your boss great?"

Xu Qiang said proudly: I can't guarantee whether our leader is the strongest student in this trial, but I can guarantee that our leader is definitely the most kind leader! "After saying that, Xu Qiang even patted his chest!

After looking at Wan Xiangxiang and others, he continued: "For a team as weak as yours, if you join other camps, you will definitely lose a lot of flesh! Although it is stated that it is a mission item protection fee of 80 points per person, but the people underneath Who knows what happened?" At this point, Xu Qiang showed a look of admiration again, "It's different if you join our camp! These things are expressly prohibited! Our leader said it himself! We don't dare to measure the people below. Make a little move!"

Wan Xiangxiang felt that Xu Qiang's temperament was really upright, and he seemed to be a little fanboy!

Mu Qing defended: "We are very powerful! They certainly don't dare to raid us!"

Xu Qiang glanced at Mu Qing and knew that Mu Qing only had level three powers. He said with a strange expression: "Little brother, you are quite confident. Confidence is something you can have! You just need to have some self-awareness. Whether you are powerful or not is not a matter of judgment. The decision can be made by awakening, it all depends on strength!" He raised his fist and shook it in front of Mu Qing's eyes. Mu Qing was unconvinced: "We are powerful!"

Xu Qiang didn't take it seriously. What kind of strength does a third-level superpower have? In the high-risk area, the level three superpowers can only be regarded as the bottom, and the level four superpowers can barely survive. Xu Qiang finds it incredible that a team like Wan Xiangxiang and his team can survive in the high-level area until now.

In fact, Xu Qiang still felt that these people must have found a place to hide when the other teams started fighting. Otherwise, how could they be trapped in the cave by chance? To say they were trapped was just a nice way of saying it. Seeing how stubborn Xu Qiang was, Mu Qing felt a little aggrieved. She thought about how Xu Qiang still looked down on him when he showed off his power in a while.

It didn't take long for the two of them to return to the camp. As the camp's garrison, quite a lot of people gathered here.

Xu Qiang enthusiastically took a few people to register and hand over points items. Wan Xiangxiang and others took out three black tokens and 80 points mission items and handed them over.

The remaining Wan Xiangxiang decided to keep it for now. Most people couldn't gather the black tokens, and they didn't know that only by understanding the mysterious energy can they get the treasure. It was normal to hand it over, but Wan Xiangxiang and the others knew that the black tokens The cards will become more tense as they go to the back, and then their value will be more than what can be bought with forty points. Now that you hand in the black token, you are telling others that they have handed in their tokens and don't worry about them anymore. After all, they are just a "weak" team composed of third-level and fourth-level superpowers.