Chapter 65 Blood Essence

Start from the beginning

A minute passed...

Two minutes have passed...

Three minutes have passed...

Nothing seems to happen...

So a group of people started to dig up the blood essence, but everyone still didn't let down their vigilance. After all, the situation in the cave was too weird.

Everyone started digging after their superpowers covered their bodies.

There were no handy tools, so everyone just dug with pieces of stone.

After staying in the cave for most of the day, they didn't see anything unusual, so they lowered their vigilance.

After a lot of hard work, everyone dug out more than 4,000 pieces of blood essence. The concentration of blood essence in this stone chamber is as high as eight thousand if not ten thousand!

The more Mu Qing dug, the more excited he became. As he walked toward the center, his hair suddenly stood up on his head, and a sense of danger came over him. His intuition has always been sharp, and he can identify the source of danger in just a moment.

It was a piece of red semen mixed with other blood essences. The color is bright red and translucent. If you don't pay attention, you will think that this is just an ordinary blood essence.

Even Mu Qing discovered it because he felt a trace of energy fluctuations from it.

Wan Xiangxiang saw that something was wrong and immediately released his mental power to wrap up several people.

Everyone looked at Chi Jingmo with some defensive eyes.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Chi Jingmo broke away from the stone wall and floated in mid-air.

Wanli asked in surprise: "Can Chi Jingmo still escape gravity?"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless: "Probably not."

Gao Qi: "This is probably a mutation. The color of this red moss is very bright, and it is different from the others."

As soon as he finished speaking, Chi Jingmo launched an attack on them.

It first started to spin, and countless spores flew out during its movements, rushing toward Wan Xiangxiang's group of people!

Wan Xiangxiang has used his mental power to build a barrier around everyone. The barrier is very effective, blocking out the attacks of the mutated Akari Moss.

The attack had no effect, and the mutated Akajiki stopped moving.

Wan Xiangxiang clicked his tongue twice and exclaimed: "Isn't this Chi Jing Tai too smart? He knows that attacking is useless, but he doesn't attack at all."

Gao Qidao: "This mutated Chi Jingmao is probably conscious. We need to be more careful."

Mu Qing exclaimed: "It's about to use its ultimate move!"

I saw that the Chi Jingmo expanded slightly, and there was a trace of black energy on the body.

Wan Li: "What is this black thing? The ability after mutation."

Gao Qi: "I'm not sure. I'm not sure what my specific abilities are yet."

The mutated Chi-Ji Moss launched another attack. This time, the spores were black and scattered in the air like wisps of black smoke.

This time the black smoke is not as easy to deal with as before.

I saw these gray-black substances clinging to the resounding mental barrier like dog-skin plaster. Wan Liangxiang shook his head, but failed to shake off these annoying spores.

In fact, the attack power of these spores was far more than this. After only one minute, Wan Xiangxiang knew the capabilities of these black spores.

A trace of cold sweat broke out on Wan Xiangxiang's forehead. These black spores could actually eat away at his mental power.

Because of the destruction caused by these black spores, Wan Xiangxiang's mental energy consumption was almost five times that of before. Mu Qing and others saw something was wrong with Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing was a little panicked and said, "Wan Xiang, what's wrong with you?"

Wan Xiangxiang consoled him: "It's nothing serious right now. Don't worry. Let's find a way to get rid of these spores."

Wan Xiangxiang said it was easy, but in fact he himself was not feeling well. This reminded him of the time when he used his mental energy to condense into a thread to chop vegetables. The pain after his mental energy was scattered came back again. , tortured him badly.

However, after experiencing the pain of so many mental breakdowns, Wan Xiangxiang has learned to be patient.

Mu Qing knew that he was actually trying to be brave, but at the moment, only by solving these black spores could he help Wan Xiangxiang: "What should we do now? Can we burn it with fire?"

Wan Lingxiang's painful head regained some ability to think: "I'll give it a try." As he spoke, he gathered his powers and launched an attack in one direction. The area outside the mental barrier was surrounded by flames.

Author's gossip: Thinking that some readers don't read the main article, I still want to say that this article is the main article. When I originally conceived it, I actually wanted to write it as a main character, but I felt that all the mecha builders I had seen were shou, so I decided to write it as a main character.

in addition! Please bookmark, recommend, and Zhizhi~~Okay, the author is going to bed. I stayed up all night last night and don’t know when I will wake up today, so I will post first.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com