Chapter 65 Blood Essence

Start from the beginning

I don't know if there will be any danger if I go further inside. Wan Xiangxiang separated the golden golden thread of the sun and attached it to his hand to avoid being unable to react in time when encountering danger.

The group of people walked downwards for about half an hour. The growth habits of the red moss were too overbearing. Apart from this fern, no other plants could be seen along the way. The closer you get to the inside of the Chi Jing moss, the brighter the color becomes. Wan Xiangxiang thinks that the possibility of blood essence appearing inside is as high as 90%.

Finally, Wan Xiangxiang found a blood essence in a pile of dense red essence moss. Wan Xiangxiang was a little excited. Finally, his trip was not in vain. This blood essence is a level 4 potion material! A few people got closer, and Wan Xiangxiang dug out the blood essence with the fire power on his hand, and used the appropriate temperature to burn off all the spores attached to it.

This blood essence is crystal clear, a bit like a handicraft, like a small flower carved from crystal. This is the form in which Chi-Ji Moss has evolved to a certain extent. If it is still a low-level Chi-Ji Moss, it is not much different from ordinary moss.

Wan Liangxiang: "Let me put it away first. Let's see if there are any other blood essences."

In fact, it was Wan Xiangxiang who was looking for him in the end. Since he was mentally unable to detect too far a distance, Wan Xiangxiang found it a bit difficult.

The group of people moved forward while searching, and Wan Xiangxiang discovered that the further they went, the more frequently the blood essence appeared. After walking for more than ten minutes, I harvested more than twenty pieces of blood essence.

Mu Qing looked at Xue Jing as if he was seeing crystal coins.

He became more active in searching for blood essence, and unconsciously radiated wood energy. This move made him resonate with the surrounding Chi Jing Moss.

Mu Qing said: "I feel like there's still a lot of blood essence in it!"

Mu Qing's face turned red with excitement, and he could even feel the specific location of the blood essence. So he took the lead and walked deeper into the cave.

Mu Qing pointed in the direction of the blood essence and asked Wan Xiangxiang to dig it out. There is no way here. Only Wan Xiangxiang has fire-type abilities. The blood essence needs to use fire to burn off the spores on it to be safe.

Several people were digging for blood essence while moving forward. There was a fork in the road ahead, and Mu Qing chose the left without hesitation.

At the end of the road was a sealed stone room. As soon as they entered the stone room, they were dazzled by the scene in front of them.

Mu Qing's eyes even shone! This stone room was actually densely packed with blood essences.

Wan Xiangxiang still had some sense and expressed his doubts: "Besides the blood essence, there seems to be no other red essence here."

Gao Qi said: "It's a little weird," Wan Xiangxiang took out another alien beast corpse and said, "Why don't we try again." Then he threw the alien beast corpse out again.

After waiting for several minutes, there was no movement.

Maybe all the Chi Jing Moss in this stone room are really dead. Wan Xiangxiang tried to dig out a blood essence directly, but he didn't feel any discomfort. He didn't even feel any sign of spore activity.

Mu Qing has wood-type powers and has a certain degree of control over the spores, so he also tried to dig out the blood essence.

Mu Qing held the blood essence in his hand and made no move.