Chapter 46 Superpower Detection

Beginne am Anfang

All the energy was fed back into his tendons, flesh and blood, and even his bones, further strengthening his physical constitution. Mu Qing could also feel that his mental power had increased significantly.

After the breakthrough, Mu Qing rubbed his hazy sleepy eyes, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a green field. Only then did he realize that his hair had turned into green branches during the upgrade process.

Wan Xiangxiang outside was also shocked! A layer of plants suddenly grew outside the testing equipment where Mu Qing was, wrapping the testing equipment tightly.

The tester was also a little shocked and said in disbelief: "Is this...is this a power upgrade?"

Mu Qing saw that his hair had changed, and he quickly controlled his ability to change his hair back.

Wan Xiangxiang felt relieved when he saw that the branches had disappeared and Mu Qing walked out.

The test officer came back to his senses, and when he saw that the test instrument showed ten full grids, he exclaimed: "The talent value is actually ten!"

He smiled at Mu Qing and said, "Kid, your talent is worth ten. This is the first time this year."

A gleam flashed in Mu Qing's eyes: "Ten grids, isn't that the most powerful talent value?"

The test officer said: "Of course it's amazing! This year there will probably be no more than ten Emperor Stars."

Mu Qing said with some disappointment: "There are so many of them, I thought I was the most powerful one. I didn't expect that there would be ten of them every year!"

Tester: "Ten is just a conservative estimate. Generally speaking, four or five in a year is considered too much. As long as the talent value of ten bars does not fall halfway, you will definitely be able to achieve great results in the future! It is just like what our alliance has now. Marshal, his talent value is also ten levels."

Mu Qing was not very happy: "I will be the most powerful in the entire alliance in the future, and I will conquer the stars and the sea! I will defeat the marshal sooner or later."

The test officer was a little embarrassed. This ambition seemed too ambitious: "If you work harder, becoming a general is more than enough. As for defeating the marshal, we have to consider it in the long term."

Wan Xiangxiang whispered to Mu Qing: "If you can't beat him, then I will join forces with you to fight. If you can beat me, I will beat you."

Mu Qing thought about it and thought it made sense. He nodded hurriedly and said, "You are the smartest, you can think of all these!"

Although Wan Xiangxiang spoke softly, the tester was also a person with special powers, so he still had the ear to hear a few words clearly.

The test officer was a little speechless. Can the eight-frame model be compared with the ten-frame model? They are not on the same level at all! Young people are just too naive! The test officer shook his head.

Mu Qing saw the tester shaking his head and said unhappily: "What do you mean by shaking your head! Do you think we can't defeat others together?"

The test officer laughed a few times, of course he thought so! But does he dare to say this? This kid might become a big shot in the future. His talent level is average, and he is only a fifth-level psychic. In the future, he will only be a sixth- or seventh-level psychic. He couldn't afford to offend a person with such qualifications. He replied: "It's nothing. I just twisted my neck and had some cramps. I was stretching my muscles! Yes! I was stretching my muscles!" After saying this, he was afraid that he wouldn't believe it. He shook his head vigorously several times. Just hearing a "click", my neck was really sprained.