Chapter 45 Mecha Weapons

Start from the beginning

Each material has its own relative properties. If they work well together, the weapon must be extremely powerful. If it is not used well, it will be a waste of materials, and it may be chopped into pieces with just one strike!

Wan Xiangxiang didn't want to set his sights too high, so he decided to start practicing making a first-level long sword.

Why do people who make special mechas learn how to make ordinary mechas first? Because ordinary mechas are indeed the origin of supernatural mechas. Ordinary mechas are like laying a foundation. Only when the foundation is strong can you build tall buildings.

Although Wan Xiangxiang has not learned how to make ordinary mechas, he is different from others in that he has the ability to reproduce. Carry a variety of information into your mind and understand the differences and similarities between weapons through comparison.

This is the shape requirement of the weapon. Another thing to pay attention to is the matching of materials.

There are certain requirements for the length and width of the sword. If they are not met at all, the power of the long sword will be destroyed.

For example, a cup is used to hold water, and a saucer is used to hold pastries.

If a cup is made in the shape of a saucer, it loses its effectiveness as a cup.

Some materials are compatible with each other, and some materials are incompatible with each other. Therefore, Wan Xiangxiang memorized all the properties of first-level materials before he started making them.

Wan Li's information contains instructions for making a long sword.

The material has a fixed formula, and the shape has a fixed shape. Only some appearance details are decided by the maker, such as color, sword body pattern and so on.

Wan Xiangxiang first took out all the materials that needed to be fused and placed them one by one.

There are steps in the information. Once you have the steps down, grab your first ingredient.

There are a total of five materials that need to be fused this time: the main material is rosestone; the hilt material is soft iron; the auxiliary materials are mithril, lead flower root, and white vine.

When ordinary people refine weapons, they need a high-temperature furnace, which is driven by an energy plate and can artificially control the temperature.

Each material has a different melting point, so precise instruments are needed to measure the temperature. This high-temperature stove is a necessary tool.

But this stove is really expensive! The cheapest one costs 30 crystal coins. Wan Xiangxiang can't afford it, so he can only rely on his own powers to refine it. In this way, he can also exercise his own power control, which is a good thing.

Wan Xiangxiang took out a hundred kilograms of rosewood, dragged it in the air with his mental power, wrapped it in flames to refine and melt it, and removed the useless parts. After refining, only about fifty kilograms of solution remained.

Wrap it with mental power and put it aside first, and start refining auxiliary materials. It has to be said that Wan Xiangxiang's mutant mental power is really advantageous. It is effortless to refine it in one go. He simply divided a few more mental powers and refined the auxiliary materials and sword hilt materials together.

After the auxiliary material and the main material are fused, shaping begins.

Shape according to the length, width and thickness required in the data, and then form after cooling.