Chapter 44: Fighting with Thousands of Troops

Depuis le début

But when he saw the second comment, he lost his composure!

Mu Qing immediately replied: He has no shortage of a wife! I am his wife!

After replying, he found that there were many comments underneath: Butterfly Feifei: That’s my husband!

God will not kill me: Stop talking nonsense, I am his wife!

There are many people down there who say they are Wan Xiangxiang’s wife!

Mu Qing quits! When you see one, reply: Stop talking nonsense! You are not his wife, I am!

Just like that, whenever Mu Qing saw someone saying she was Wan Xiangxiang's wife, she would leave a message!

I read the third comment again. This one is similar to the second one!

The king at the top: The handsome little brother needs a husband! My arms are open for you!

Mu Qing became even more angry and immediately stepped forward to explain: "He doesn't want a husband! I am his husband!"

Mu Qing quickly fell into a melee! His expression became more and more fierce.

Wan Li called him, and Mu Qing turned his face and said fiercely: "What are you doing! Don't disturb me!"

Wan Libei was frightened by his ferocious expression. This was a face set by the system, and it could be so ferocious. How angry must this real person be to reach this level! Wan Li originally wanted to ask Mu Qing to fight with him for another 300 rounds in the combat zone, but now he didn't dare to call again.

Wan Li turned his head to look and found that Mu Qing was actually scolding someone, and asked in confusion: "Why are you so serious?"

Mu Qing replied while replying: "Of course you have to be serious! How dare they spy on my fiancé!" Mu Qing gritted his teeth, "It's really unforgivable!"

Wan Li was a little shocked: "What did you say? The fire superpower in this video is your fiancé?"

Mu Qing nodded: "Yes! I got tired of eating dried meat on the spaceship yesterday, so I asked him to cook pot meat for me. Who knows why the alarm went off! This spaceship system is so unintelligent! It doesn't even tell if it's a fire. I can't tell the difference! This kind of system should be eliminated!" In order to understand Yuanyuan's situation, Mu Qing even looked through the information on the intelligent system! Although I still don’t quite understand it.

Wan Li: "Is that the chubby one in the video you?"

Mu Qing retorted: "What a chubby thing! I'm very thin!"

Before Mu Qing met Wan Xiangxiang, he was indeed very thin. The description of skinny and skinny was quite appropriate. Since he followed Wan Xiangxiang, he has eaten meat every meal, and the meat on his body has expanded at a speed visible to the naked eye. Moreover, after awakening his superpower Slowly, it is no longer as dark as before. Now Mu Qing can really be described as white and fat.

Wan Li didn't care about him, he just had to be confident.

By the time Mu Qing had replied to all the comments claiming to be Wan Xiang's wife and Wan Xiang's husband, an hour had passed...

So Mu Qing replied to the first comment: "You guys often kneel down and lick, but you lick him and there is saliva, isn't it the same? You are allowed to lick the saliva yourself and no one is allowed to bring it to you. Are you blocking your mouth? Is there any fairness left in the world?"

Afterwards, Mu Qing read the comments below. Some people said that Wan Xiangxiang's ability control was so precise that no one under the age of twenty could do it like him.

Mu Qing felt proud after seeing it! He replied: "Of course!"

Others say they have no safety awareness! They actually stewed meat in the cabin of the spaceship! What if one accidentally causes a fire? It's okay to have a small fire, but when it gets bigger, it paralyzes the spacecraft and all the people on the spacecraft will die.

Mu Qing replied: "Are you an idiot? You said you have fire powers. How can someone with fire powers have a fire? You can use your powers to control a fire and extinguish it, you idiot. !”

After scolding Mu Qing, he moved on to another comment.

Someone commented: It is an exaggeration to say that no one under the age of twenty can stew meat with strange fire without burning the floor. I admit that this person is very powerful, but Li Yan, a second-year student from Emperor Yao Academy, also has very powerful fire powers. , may not be worse than this person!

Mu Qing replied: "Then you should let him cook a pot of meat first! You idiot!"

Mu Qing was busy replying in the forum. Wan Xiangxiang finished stewing the meat, but did not see Mu Qing come out of the virtual warehouse. He felt very strange. Mu Qing was usually the most active during meal time and was not interested at all. Someone needs to be called.

Wan Xiangxiang also entered the virtual community, wanting to see what Mu Qing was doing.

Following the location, I found Mu Qing and found that he was browsing the forum.

Wan Xiangxiang said to him: "The meat is stewed and is ready to eat."

When Mu Qing heard that the meat was ready, he immediately stopped moving and hesitated for two seconds with a struggling expression on his face. Then he moved again and replied Wan Xiangsheng: "Wait! Wait for me to reply with two more!"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless, and when he came over to take a look, he found that what Mu Qing was reading was today's headlines.

Wan Xiangxiang secretly said it was bad, I forgot to tell him about it today. I don't know what Mu Qing's reaction was. Looking at Mu Qing's somewhat obsessed state, it seems that the situation is indeed a bit bad. Even the stew can't attract his attention!

Wan Xiangxiang advised: "Mu Qing, let's eat first, I'm already hungry."

When Wan Xiangxiang said he was hungry, Mu Qing reluctantly stopped and said, "Okay, let's eat first."

The two came out of the virtual warehouse, Wan Xiangxiang brought out the meat, Mu Qing held the chopsticks in one hand to eat the meat, and used the other hand to browse the terminal for messages. When he saw someone replying to him, he immediately started typing.

I didn’t know what reply I saw, so I took a few bites of meat! Be prepared to respond.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What are you doing? The food doesn't taste good either. Please eat seriously." Wan Xiangxiang felt that he was now like a parent in the earth age, educating a naughty child who is addicted to mobile phones.

Mu Qing said angrily: "It's all this person! I said I was your wife, but she actually laughed at me and said you were everyone's husband! It's too much! You can only be my husband! I want to scold her to death !”

Wan Xiangxiang was a little distressed but also a little sweet. It was really touching to think that Mu Qing was so addicted to the Internet all because of him.

He persuaded: "Those people are not serious, and you don't need to be too serious with them. When the headlines are removed tomorrow, they will forget about me in a few days." Although it is a headline, there are headlines every day. , for little people like them, they will naturally be replaced by other news soon.

Mu Qing looked confused: "I know it too, but I just can't help it!"

Wan Xiangxiang grabbed his left hand and said, "Eat, stop playing. You want to live with me from now on, not with them. Why bother with them?"

Mu Qing put the meat in his mouth and replied to a few more messages before stopping.

Mu Qing responded to thousands of messages today! After finishing the meal, when I looked at the terminal, it was already filled with a bunch of replies.

Mu Qing glanced at Wan Xiangxiang secretly, but decided not to reply to the message, feeling a little regretful!

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com