sixteen. together

Start from the beginning

With that, the Elimination Battles soon began. It was a fierce competition between the two crews, filled to the brim with tension and nerves.

There were no words to describe the amount of excitement Gigi expressed when it came to Chocol's 1-on-1 battle with Locker Zee.

Jin chuckled quietly as she heard Gigi clapping and cheering loudly while waving her hands around to attract Chocol's attention whenever she wasn't dancing. Whenever she got the attention she wanted whether it be a glance or a smile or even both, she nearly dissolved. She was starstruck and severely whipped.

But by the end of it, Wolf'Lo was the crew that took the victory, allowing them to stay in the game. Deep N Dap had to go.

When the final battle came to an end, both Halo and Mina bent over with their hands on their knees. Halo's facial expression was one that expressed conflicted thoughts while Mina's was one of sorrow.

Both leaders began to cry after seeing the results of their effort, their crewmates all comforting them.

Jin felt herself starting to tear up a bit as well as the battle came to an end. She originally had strong feelings for Mina during the very first day, given her past with 1MILLION. Those feelings slowly started to decrease as time went on. But today, Jin was able to remember why she once admired Mina so much.

She acknowledged that Mina did well and worked very hard until the very end and she respected her for it.

"With a score of 3 to 0, Wolf'Lo has won the last battle."

Some words were given to both crews from Aiki after the final battle, and she made sure to tell Mina that despite the results, she was a good leader. It was really heartwarming.

"They poured out their energy for the final battle. The second crew that will unfortunately leave Street Woman Fighter 2 is Deep N Dap."

And with that, a mic was passed around between the members of Deep N Dap so that they could share their final words.

"When will I get another chance to take the stage with such incredible dancers? I am really thankful that I was given that chance. It's an experience I would never forget. Members, I love you guys so much." Gooseul said tearfully.

"I shed tears continuously because Deep N Dap wasn't able to get good results. I felt like our work was getting disregarded. It was really hard." JJ admitted. "But after the battle against Wolf'Lo, I will be able to leave with the thought, 'We danced well.' Thank you. I ask for good reactions." She added with a laugh and a grin.

"Nooo... Who will be the one to provide us with great reactions once JJ leaves?" Yeong asked softly, Gigi nodding her head.

"Firstly, I want to tell the Wolf'Lo members that it was an honor to have a battle against them. Where would I get a chance to have a dance battle against Halo?" Mina spoke, her voice shaky and tearful. "I was very scared until I came up the stage. But once I came up the stage, I had so much fun. I learned why people love dance battles so much through this experience. Members, I love you so much. Thank you."

"I'm going to start wailing. I'm so serious. I'm holding it in right now." R.2 said with her head tilting back, her face toward the ceiling as if she were trying to keep her tears from spilling.

"We lost all of the individual battles, but we won in all of the team battles." Mina mentioned with a sniffle, receiving praise and applause from the other crews. "And as for the crew in which I spent my fierce 20s, 1MILLION, I will finally be able to let go." She said.

That sentence almost made Jin lose it.

Just knowing about their shared history and hearing their resolve is enough to tug at her heartstrings.