Punishment -Minji

In the bustling halls of our high school, Minji held the prestigious position of Student Body President, exuding an air of authority that commanded respect from both faculty and students.

And then there was you - the infamous troublemaker, notorious for your penchant for pranks.

You carried an unapologetically flirty demeanor, and it was common knowledge that you had a particular affinity for hook-ups.

One sun-dappled afternoon, you found yourself in the hallway, engaged in a lively conversation with Sullyoon, the sweetheart of your school.

"Okay, let's meet after school!" you declared, punctuating your statement with a playful wink before striding away, leaving Sullyoon blushing and trying to hide a radiant smile.

Unbeknownst to you, Minji, ever vigilant in her role as president, observed your interaction with keen interest.

Word swiftly made its way to her ears about your plan to meet Sullyoon after school.

Beside her stood Hanni, a trusted confidant, who couldn't resist adding,

"Seems like Y/n's got Sullyoon roped in too!"

Minji's response was swift and precise.

"Alright, let's head to the student council room now," she declared, her tone cool and authoritative.

---

[Time Skipped]

As the final bell chimed, signaling the end of the school day, you were filled with excitement for your impending date with Sullyoon.

"This is going to be fun," you thought, a mischievous grin dancing across your face as you made your way through the now-quieter halls.

Just as you turned a corner, however, your anticipation was abruptly halted by the unexpected sight of Minji.

"This person again," you mumbled under your breath, steeling yourself for the encounter.

"Hey, President Kim!" you greeted, attempting to mask your unease. Minji's cold gaze met yours.

"Come to the detention room," she instructed, her voice devoid of warmth.

"Why?" you protested, the hint of a defensive edge creeping into your tone.

"Because you've earned detention," Minji replied, cutting you off before you could explain.

Frustration tinged your words, "But I didn't-"

"I don't care. Come, or I'll have to double your punishment," she warned, her brisk pace indicating she had no intention of entertaining further debate.

"Ugh, my date! This is just perfect," you muttered in a mixture of exasperation and resignation.

With a resigned exhale, you reluctantly followed her to the detention room.

Upon arrival, you were met with an empty room, save for Minji, who sat with an expression that exuded stern authority.

You sighed once more, then cautiously approached her.

"Could you please tell me what I did wrong?" you implored, hoping for some clarity in the midst of this unexpected situation.

"Everything. You are the problem," Minji stated bluntly, her eyes never wavering from your gaze.

"Can you at least explain properly?" you pressed, a flicker of irritation seeping into your voice.

Despite the sternness of her expression, there was something oddly endearing about the determination in Minji's features.

"Why are you going on a date with Sullyoon?" Minji inquired, her tone laced with a mix of curiosity and something you couldn't quite place.

"This is normal! I go out with other girls all the time," you asserted, though the hint of defensiveness was unmistakable. "Can you-"

"No, it's not normal! I've heard Sullyoon has crush on you!" Minji's interruption was swift and vehement, her voice carrying an uncharacteristic edge of emotion.

It struck you then, the realization of why she had brought you here.

"Jealous?" you couldn't help but tease, a smug grin spreading across your face.

Minji's response was a piercing glare, unyielding in its intensity.

"Yes, I am," she confessed, her tone devoid of any softness.

The admission hung in the air, a charged moment of vulnerability between you.

"But you have no right to be," you retorted, summoning a bravado that was fueled by the history you both shared.

"Yes, I do! I was your-"

"Ex," you supplied, completing her sentence. The word hung in the air, a stark reminder of the past that still lingered between you.

"Yes, you were, but you're an ex now, so you have no right to be jealous!" you asserted, folding your arms across your chest, a silent challenge.

"Now, let me go," you demanded, your tone unwavering, even as you were acutely aware of the charged atmosphere that surrounded you both.

"No, you haven't had your punishment yet," Minji declared, a self-assured tilt to her head and a smug smile.

"Why this punishment?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow in genuine curiosity.

The question was posed not out of defiance, but out of a desire for understanding.

"For being a jerk, and because soon, you'll be my lover," she declared, her words carrying a confidence that bordered on audacity.

The declaration hung between you, a palpable tension that seemed to thicken the air.

"Lover? Minji, we're over," you reminded her, your voice carrying a solemn note, a finality that had echoed between you before.

"No, we're not. And I'm sure you'll find this special punishment rather... stimulating," she hinted, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

The implication hung in the air, a charged reminder of a history that neither of you could quite escape.

"Don't even think about it, Kim Minji," you warned, your tone sharp.

"Oh, I thought I'd surprise you. But fine, let's get ready to scream my name," she challenged, rising from her seat.

(Now you can imagine the rests👀...)