Mated

*Althea POV*

When Blaze said those words, I cried out of happiness to which he smashed his lips with mine and every anger, every thought went through the window. This was feeling different. Of course, I forgave him now that he confessed that he was in love with me. He was my mate, no matter what he did, I could feel his emotions which meant that if he was in pain then I would feel it too. And with everything that he just said to me, I wanted him close to me. Rayn and I were both craving for our mate.

*Third- Party POV*

As the moon cast its soft glow through the window, illuminating the bedroom with its ethereal light, the air was thick with anticipation and emotion. The tension between them, a blend of longing and forgiveness, hung in the air like a delicate veil. But in the quiet stillness, they found solace in each other's presence, their hearts beating in unison, whispering promises of love and redemption. As Blaze made her laid on the bed, her eyes searching his with a mix of vulnerability and love. For so long, she had endured the ache of his absence, the emptiness of his neglect, but tonight, as he stood before her, his confession hanging heavy in the air, she found herself torn between anger and the flicker of hope that dared to ignite within her chest. He leaned towards her; his gaze filled with remorse yet determination. Slowly, he approached her, every step weighted with the weight of his mistakes and the hope of redemption. Her fingers traced the lines of his face, mapping out the journey they had traveled together, the highs and lows, the moments of joy and sorrow. He watched her with a mixture of awe and reverence, his heart aching with the weight of his transgressions, yet filled with a newfound sense of hope. In her eyes, he saw forgiveness, a beacon of light amidst the darkness that threatened to consume him. With a trembling hand, he reached out to cup her cheek, his touch gentle yet filled with a burning passion that threatened to consume them both. Their hands met, fingers intertwining in a silent promise of forgiveness and renewal. His touch was tentative at first, as if afraid to break the fragile bond they had forged. But as their lips met in a tender kiss, the floodgates of passion opened, consuming them both in its fiery embrace. His hands traced the curves of her body with reverence, as if memorizing every inch of her skin. She arched into his touch, her breath hitching with each caress, each whispered apology that fell from his lips. As their bodies pressed together, they melted into each other, lost in the intoxicating haze of love and desire. Each touch ignited a fire within her, a flame that burned with an intensity that threatened to consume them both. 

"I'm sorry, Altha," Blaze's voice was raw with emotion, each word laced with regret.
"I was a fool to ever let you go. I thought I could find solace in another's arms, but every moment away from you only made me realize the depth of my mistake." Althea's breath caught in her throat as she listened to his words, her heart pounding with a mixture of disbelief and longing. For so long, she had yearned for the warmth of his touch, the strength of his embrace, and now, as he stood before her, baring his soul, she found herself unable to deny the ache of desire that pulsed within her veins.
"Blaze," she whispered, her voice barely more than a breathless sigh.
"I never stopped loving you." With a growl of longing, Blaze closed the distance between them in another passionate kiss. Fire erupted between them, a blaze of passion that consumed them both as they surrendered to the hunger that had burned within them for so long. Their kisses grew desperate, each touch igniting a spark of desire that threatened to consume them both. Blaze started to nibble on her neck, trying to remember her taste and store it in his mind forever. A desperate moan came out from Althea's mouth, which surprised herself of how loud she was, but it was feeling so good. Blaze kept on kissing her neck, moving down to her breasts, while gently removing each layer of garment between them. His fingers lingered on her skin, tracing patterns of desire along her flesh.

"You're so beautiful, Altha" he complimented as he was looking at her with his wolf eyes. Seeing his eyes glowing, her lustful eyes glowed yellow as her wolf. 

"I need you, Blaze. Please" she pleaded as she couldn't bear this distance anymore. Seeing her so desperate like that, he was compelled to give her whatever she wanted to take from him.   And as he lowered himself to her, their bodies melded together in a symphony of passion and longing. Skin met skin, igniting sparks of electricity that danced across their bodies, leaving them breathless and wanting more.

Blaze removed her bra and started devouring each nipple by biting and running his tongue along. Althea was lost in a pool of pleasure and was a moaning mess. She had never felt like this before and being loved by her mate was the only thing she ever dreamed of. Blaze run his tongue onto her belly, making her squirm beneath him. He was loving every sight of this goddess under him, lost in ecstasy.

He made his way to her inner thigh and once Althea's scent hit him hard under there, he lost all control of self-restraint and just devoured what was his which rewarded to making Althea has her first orgasm for the night. He was so hard by the way Althea was responding to his every touch. He had never felt so much pleasure by pleasuring someone else. He came back to Althea's face and just looked at her, breathing hard.

"I'll be gentle!" he stated as he kissed her again, promising to take care of her. As Althea was so wet down there, he found himself slipped inside of her but immediately stopped when she cried in pain. It was so hard for him to see her tears, but he needed her more than he needed air at this moment. After a few minutes, she moved her hips, indicating him to move and he did absolutely that. He slowed his thrusts at first, giving her time to adjust to him but when her moans of pleasure started to get loud, he found himself fastening his pace. 

"Althea, can I mark you?" he asked, panting as he wanted them to be mated properly and make her his as soon as possible. So lost in ecstasy, she nodded her head eagerly. 

"Give me all your pain Althea, and I will give you all my happiness because you only deserve to smile, not cry."
"Let me feel all your emotions, please!" As they were both reaching their highs, Blaze's tooth elongated and he bit down hard on Althea's neck, marking her as his forever. Due to the intensity of pleasure she received, from the bite, she came immediately making Blaze growled. Althea bit on Blaze's neck as well, making him released inside of her with full force. They stayed like this for a good moment, recovering from the intensity of the love they had just felt. 

Their lovemaking was slow and tender, a dance of souls seeking solace in each other's embrace. Each movement was filled with a depth of emotion that words could never express, a silent testament to the love that bound them together. In the quiet stillness of the night, they became one, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they soared to heights of ecstasy they had never known before. It was a union of hearts and souls, a testament to the power of love to heal even the deepest of wounds. As they lay tangled together in the aftermath, their breath coming in ragged gasps, they knew that they had found their way back to each other. In the soft glow of the moonlight, they whispered words of love and devotion, their hearts forever intertwined in a bond that could never be broken.

"I love you so much, baby. You are now mine forever.!" Blaze said, looking at his mate with a huge smile on his face. His mate reaction was the same as his. 

"I'm yours!" Althea simply said as she still couldn't believe that she finally had gotten her mate back and he was hers forever now. Blaze kissed his mark on her neck, making her moan again. Hearing her moan, Blaze was hard again to go another round of making love to his mate and remind her how amazing she was. 

*Author's Note*

Hello my lovelies, 

I know I know many of you was waiting for me to post and I am really very sorry for that. I had an important issue to deal with first, but I hope this chapter will make up for the lateness. Hehe!I hope you enjoy this chapter. I am not a pro at writing intimate scenes like this, but I am trying to be better like the other professional authors. I know how readers like all that smuts and I will try to incorporate these in my next book. Let me know in the comment below how you find this chapter. For now, this book has only one chapter left which will be posted on Friday. Fire & Rain is coming to an end, but I hope you guys will continue to love it and support me in this journey. Thank you!

Love love, XO

Sayya