Wedding Night

*Blaze POV*

I looked at Althea as we were leaving the Crystal Pack, and she looked deep into her thoughts. I wanted to reach out and touch her hand in comfort, but I refrained from doing it because if I touched her, I would feel that spark again, and I would lose control. I only settled on looking at her. When I caught her looking at her wedding ring earlier, I wanted to tell her that Azar and I chose this particular ring for her because it reflected the color of Azar's eyes. My human form's eyes were light brown, but Azar's eyes were light blue, just like the stone on her ring. But I lost the chance to tell her that as Noah interrupted us. I noticed how Noah would glare at me whenever I looked in his direction. 'I think he knows!'

I jerked from my thoughts as I heard Althea sighed deeply before she leaned against the window and closed her eyes. I wanted to scoop her up in my arms, but I needed to maintain a certain distance so that I wouldn't hurt her again, like the two days before our wedding. I knew she was avoiding me because I was doing the same thing. I wanted to talk to Amelia to distract my mind from Althea, but she wasn't picking up any of my calls. I hoped she was fine.

I leaned against the window on my side and closed my eyes, relaxing myself by breathing Althea's scent, but the image of Althea walking down the aisle in that gorgeous yet simple white dress, looking all simple but elegant, coming towards me popped up in my mind. She was looking mesmerizing—nothing like that annoying little teenager who used to follow me around when I would come to Crystal Pack. I couldn't believe that she was the same girl whose eyes always affected me in different ways, and today the same eyes will be around me through my entire life. But the same pair of eyes who always had a glow in them, today I saw sadness buried in them. And I knew that it was because of me, and I so badly wanted to make her feel better because I was able to see her pain clearly, but she shut herself up from me and Azar, and I also had Amelia, and I couldn't hurt her.

After around an hour, I woke up from my small nap and looked outside. I noticed that we had just entered the Fire pack. Finally, we were home. I looked at Althea and saw she was still in deep sleep. I shook her shoulder slowly, trying to wake her up, but in vain. I tried again, but still nothing. So, I scooted closer to her, kissed her cheek, and whispered her name. With the effect of our spark, her eyes immediately fluttered open, and she looked at me with wide eyes. 'Gosh, this pair of hazel eyes is going to be the death of me.'

"We are home, Althea!" I whispered to her, then moved back to my seat. She adjusted herself and looked outside. The car stopped at the entrance of the pack house, and I stepped outside. Since it was already late and the pack members were not here to welcome us, dad said that tomorrow we would introduce our future Luna. I went to Althea's side, opened her door like a gentleman, and helped her get out of the car. She gave me a small smile, then looked all around her.

"Dad said tomorrow we will introduce you to the pack since it is already late and you must be tired." I said to her, taking her hand in mine.

"Althea, darling, Blaze will show you your room. Just relax and get some sleep. We'll do everything tomorrow. If you need something, just let me or Sophia know." Mom said to Althea before Dad and her said goodnight to us. I led Althea towards my room and showed her the bathroom and everything.

"You can shower first. I'll wait." I said awkwardly, to which she nodded. She has been really quiet today, which I wasn't liking at all. She took her clothes from her suitcase and headed into the bathroom. I took off my suit and my shoes and just sat on the bed. 'How is this going to work when she's barely communicating with me?' I let out a deep sigh. 'Maybe I should give her time to adjust here. I should also not get attached to her, but I can't help it. She's my mate, and the attraction will definitely be there, whether I want it or not. The attraction has been there since we were younger, and now, because of the mate bond, it has strengthened. I feel like I'm doing wrong by her, though despite I know I will not love her.' 

My thoughts flew through the window when I heard Althea emerge from the bathroom in a very short nighty, looking all sexy and mouthwatering. I swallowed hard as her scent was affecting me, and the sight in front of me had made my d*ck harden in my pants.
"You can go now!" Althea said as she looked in the mirror. Sensing that I hadn't moved from the bed, she looked at me, and her breath hitched.

"Blaze..." she called out slowly, but I only stared at her. I was not able to take my eyes off her. She was looking so breathtaking that the desire to make her mine right now was high. I felt Althea moving closer to me concernedly before she called out my name again.

"Are you okay, Blaze?" she asked, and I still didn't respond. I snapped out of my trance and averted my eyes.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked shamelessly. She looked at her nighty, then back at me.

"What's wrong with that? I always wear this to bed; it's comfortable."
'You'll be more comfortable without it.' I shook my head from these thoughts and looked at her.

"It's affecting me, Althea," I snapped as my eyes turned blue. She took a step back and nodded. 'Did I just scare her?' Azar immediately wanted to comfort his mate, so before Althea had the time to go back, I yanked her arm, and she landed on my laps. The sparks instantly filled within us and made us closer.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I whispered huskily as I moved my hand a little higher on her bare thigh. She leaned closer to me as the effects of the spark took control of both of us. I couldn't resist her anymore; I needed to taste her again. I took her cheek in my hand and kept the other one on her thigh. I could feel her heart beating faster, just like mine. With her being near me like that and all I could smell was her, I couldn't think of anything else other than her. Without wasting any more seconds, I crashed my lips against hers desperately. This was heaven on earth, and it became even more amazing when she responded within seconds as well. I pulled her closer to me, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, leaving no distance between us, which made the kiss more passionate than before. I brought my hand higher from her thigh, almost touching her underwear. She moaned desperately in my mouth. The kiss was turning from passionate to aggressive as I kept teasing her downward.

"You're so beautiful, Altha," I said as I touched her pussy inside her pantie. She was so wet, she gasped as I inserted one finger into her while kissing her jaws and neck. She was so tight that I became hard on myself. I groaned in her neck as I continued to pump my finger into her. She was moaning loudly as I added another finger in to her and was now pumping into her faster. I kissed her neck where my mark would be one day, bringing her to the edge as I felt that she was close. I continued my stunt as my desire was intensifying and my need to mark her was becoming stronger every second she was clinging to me as her orgasm was near. I quickly shook my head and just bit her shoulder as she came hard on my hand. She leaned her head against my neck, catching her breath, while I was enjoying her scent. I removed my fingers from her and just kissed her passionately again.
'I'll never get enough of you, wife.'

"Let's get you to bed," I whispered to her while carrying her to bed, as she was still leaning against me. I kissed her forehead, and she snuggled into me as she fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Hello, my lovelies,

Hope you all are doing great! Well, this scene was a bit spicy but I hope you like it. Let me know what you think of this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you!

Love, love XO

Sayya